What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

hahaha bro its up to da guests if thy want any othr drink,thy r not forced to only alcohol.....:tongue: 

in respect of da people died n bad conflict....situation is bad there....its spreadin in othr cities so PTI thught to postpond it cuz gov said avoid gatherings cuz there r threats....anothr big gatherin wud be risky in these days....
nani jee,
that was the point, he was drinking the same juice called wine in UK?lolzz

hahaha bro its up to da guests if thy want any othr drink,thy r not forced to only alcohol.....:tongue: 

in respect of da people died n bad conflict....situation is bad there....its spreadin in othr cities so PTI thught to postpond it cuz gov said avoid gatherings cuz there r threats....anothr big gatherin wud be risky in these days....

Imagine security agencies provided fool proof security to various processions across the country but who knew those violent processions would attack kids....security agencies should have considered this aspect as well, so don't worry, Imran Khan can continue to curse army.

nani jee,
that was the point, he was drinking the same juice called wine in UK?lolzz
no he left all this very long ago....

y r u sure dat it wasnt a juice? wer u da one servin thm there in da party at dat time?:enjoy: jk 
Imagine security agencies provided fool proof security to various processions across the country but who knew those violent processions would attack kids....security agencies should have considered this aspect as well, so don't worry, Imran Khan can continue to curse army.
yes it was all PMLN gov fault....thy dint handle it well! there wer threats there alredy thn y dint thy do somthing? thy dint care abt it! 
@Leader was da glass filled wid alcohol in da party Imran attended in UK like batmannow is sayin?:undecided: it wasnt !

no he left all this very long ago....

y r u sure dat it wasnt a juice? wer u da one servin thm there in da party at dat time?:enjoy: jk 

yes it was all PMLN gov fault....thy dint handle it well! there wer threats there alredy thn y dint thy do somthing? thy dint care abt it! 
@Leader was da glass filled wid alcohol in da party Imran attended in UK like batmannow is sayin?:undecided: it wasnt !

Imran Khan need PML-N to get US-aid, i doubt.... Imran Khan will ever do any thing to annoy Nawaz Sharif, all politicians are partner in crime.

Respect to who Marshmellow? Is their any official statement on subject of respect?

we were told Arbizad are worth cockroaches..... at least according to the account of a sitting shia brigadier's son @DESERT FIGHTER

Quote my post again secterian ..... and also quote the post where i justified killings.. You ran away like a .... in tht thread when i challenged you.. i bet you would do the same here!!

Also its you ....... who declare others KAFIR,IRG loyalists,taking orders from Quom and whatnot..

And dumbass my father is a sunni ...

Last edited:
Quote my post again secterian cockroach and also quote the post where i justified killing.. You ran away like a .... in tht threat when i challenged you..

Also its you cockroach who declare others KAFIR,IRG loyalists,taking orders from Quom and whatnot..

And dumbass my father is a sunni ...

you come from privileged sect. have fun with your lies.

You are officially appointed by your sect. to close my mouth.... listen, i have no sect. but you have one, now go eat your self.

Keep on lying.

LMAO ... Funny... any diwmit can see whose a secterian insect in this thread:

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured | Page 27

Here is the insect who had been thanking all your post:

You are on borrowed time son.we will rip you to shreds and feed you to the dogs.

P.S: QUOTE MY HATE SPREADING POSTS!

no he leftbtll this very long ago....

Imran doesnot drink, nor he liked drinking even when he didnt revert to Islam.

Last edited:
Imran Khan visits injured victims of Rawalpindi riots....

1452407_10151828348834527_154455994_n.jpg

1450289_10151828348814527_1296722713_n.jpg

@Jazzbot @pkuser2k12 @Leader

PTI leader accused of extortion at gunpoint
BHAKKAR: A case has been registered against a Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf leader in Bhakkar district for demanding protection money at gunpoint, police said on Saturday.

Police said the complainant, Deputy Director Muhammad Khalid Hanif, an audit officer at the Bhakkar Town Municipal Authority had told them that PTI leader Abu Bakar Niazi had threatened him and demanded money at gun point.

Hanif said Niazi visited his office on Friday and asked that he be allowed to place advertising billboards in the district. Hanif said when he told him that he should get in touch with the district officer and the Inspection Supervision Department, Niazi demanded that he be paid 20 per cent shares of all amounts he received.

“He took out a gun and threatened that this would be our last meeting if I did not follow his instructions,” he said.

1824.jpg

District Police Officer Sarfraz Falki told the media that an FIR had been registered against Niazi with the City police. He said a police team had been constituted to arrest the suspect.

Abu Bakar Niazi’s mobile phones were switched off when The Express Tribune tried to contact him.

Nisar Hussain, the PTI District Action Committee Chairman told The Express Tribune that the party would look into the case.

He said Niazi would be sacked from the party if found guilty. “I have taken the matter… recommendations have been forwarded to suspend his member ship till the result of the investigations,” he said.

Niazi is reportedly planning to contest local government election. He joined the PTI in April, 2012, after he left the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz.

Published in The Express Tribune, November 24th, 2013.

Its easy to protest against USA and drones but you need guts to protest against Taliban and terrorist attacks. Started hating PTI and JI. Missing the courageous leadership of ANP.

Imran doesnot drink, nor he liked drinking even when he didnt revert to Islam.

HE ONLY LIKES CHARAS !!!!

For the enslaved minds and dollar worshippers ,anyone who wants peace and an end to this suicidal war is pro taliban!
its Imran Khan latest tweets

Back
Top Bottom