What's new

PTI HAS ANNOUNCED RESIGNATIONS FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!

Gather minimum 100k people , sit in faizabad chowk block the capital and protest against illegal action of bajwa and his pigs fazlu, showbazu, zardari, who helped USA to change the regime of Imran khan , it was BAJWA influence on supreme court who force judges to give opposition 7 months, to finish there cases in NAB , and todo election reforms which later help them rig the election with the help of Pakistan military dirty general bajwa

you guys need to know zardari nawazu shobazu and fazlu are nothing but jokers who cant gather 20000 peoples on the streets , its Bajwa who helped them , first he forced PtI MNAs to joined opposition , then he forced collation parties to join opposition parties , then he forced superm court to give decision against Govt , then he forced judges to give time to there corrupt parties to do dirty tactics in election reforms and ending the NAB cases

khan real fight is not with these thugs but with an on duty military chief

Last edited:
They must have explored all options. By resigning it shows to the public that they are not greedy for money or power and also invalidates the imported new Government.
By-elections can be called which will be a headache for ECP and PDM. By staying, they still can't stop PDM from making changes to laws so what is the point??

I am not in favor of resignations.

Struggles can continue both in assembly and outside.

They are going into a blind alley.

ECP with the govt. is going to do by-elections on seats, they deem favorable for Noon.

Impulsive decisions should not made.

It is Ramazan now and they we will have 3 months of extreme summer.

Even the Dharna had started to fizzle out by the end of 2014.

Another statement, as if Pakistan believes............
Please refrain from laughing : serious matter...

Lieutenant General Nadeem Ahmed Anjum, shortly after his appointment as DG ISI (20.11.21) informed all officials at #ISI Directorate that no interference in politics or political matters would henceforth be tolerated.

Gather minimum 100k people , sit in faizabad chowk block the capital and protest against illegal action of bajwa and his pigs fazlu, showbazu, zardari, who helped USA to change the regime of Imran khan , it was BAJWA influence on supreme court who force judges to give opposition 7 months, to finish there cases in NAB , and todo election reforms which later help them rig the election with the help of Pakistan military dirty general bajwa

What ever the reasons of toppling IK, we should still stick to the game play of democracy. It is clear that any opposition power would like to do the same thing, happen in Britain, happen in Malaysia, and also happen in Indonesia in 2002 when we still use parliamentary system.

Stick to the system and be patience

So even after the 20-30 candidates, the total was only 174? Those 20 PTI dissident MNAs are legally bound to support PTI directives or they lose and face the law. They didn't vote in the NCM partly because they were not needed but also because they knew the consequences. I still say PTI has a good chance of coming back to power in the same assemblies at least in the National Assembly.
PS. Looks like the dissidents would also have to resign if PTI resigns?
No those 20 candidates were in reserve
They didnt vote
With them the number will be 190ish

Resign first from National and then start provincial assemblies one by one with KPK being last. Aar ya Paar ... now the true and full fledge fight against the SYSTEM starts.

Let the scum generals cut PTI to pieces, just like Zia did to PPP.

My primary reason for supporting IK has always been to uproot the system.

1649595543807.jpeg

As far as I am concerned (changing by the second) na khelu ga na khelnay du ga wali siasat honi chahiye. I think the government machinery should be brought its knees. Either kill IK or face the people.

This could be about PTI getting rid of all electable while they have the public’s attention, and putting in place only true loyalists. Putting SMQ in the lead is also smart. It makes the party less about one man and reaffirms that it is a party based on principles. I hope IK uses this time to rebuild PTI’s ground game for each and every NA seat, not just seats currently held by PTI. Even if it looks hopeless, if he tries for ever seat, it’s the only way to get to at least a 2/3 majority. Rebuilding the ground game now, from the regular workers at the bottom all the way up, while we have IK in the lead to institutionalize his vision, will make the party a force to contend with for decades to come should the struggle demand it.

Last edited:
TLP can pull out more crowds and block more roads and eventually it achieves nothing excwpt galiyan from ordinary people who are trying to get to work

The people are with you, stay in the assembly and make sure you carry the momentun till the elections.

Josh k sth hosh bhe chye.

I am wondering if they are resigning from NA and PA both? I think if they are resigning from PA as well then its a different story.
They shouldnt resign from KPK
That will create governace issues
From punjab sure..though wont matter majority of party is dysfunctional there

Lastly speaker will likely not acceot the resignation for next 18 months

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom