What's new

PTI HAS ANNOUNCED RESIGNATIONS FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!

1649603433430.png

They need to ensure that no caretaker gov can be formed so that an election can be called.

bad move in my opinion if they resign there wont be general election but only by elections of those seats .
View attachment 832827

They are going to resign from every seat, in provinces too, some places they have government. so ECP can never conduct so many by elections, impossible to do.
Resignations are a flawed strategy.It would amount to nothing.Now, after ECP somersaults in the Supreme court, even by-elections could be legally postponed.The fight will continue in the assemblies as well as on the streets.Presence at both places is required.

What good it is to sit in the assemblies! Apart from listening to nausiating speeches by the crooks.
Can you take even 2 minutes of SS!! I can't.

They are going to resign from every seat, in provinces too, some places they have government. so ECP can never conduct so many by elections, impossible to do.

What good it is to sit in the assemblies! Apart from listening to nausiating speeches by the crooks.
Can you take even 2 minutes of SS!! I can't.
we can only hope it does not backfire

Kamran Khan
@AajKamranKhan
8h

Nearly 2 million tweets that shape top five twitter trends in Pakistan this morning tell the other side of Imran Khan downfall story. Just glance through these tweets. Khan's story is far from over. Khan today more popular among youth than Shahbaz Bilawel Fazlu together

1649604928247.png

we can only hope it does not backfire

It doesn;t matter what decision IK /PTI takes, there would be difficulties. The crooks will do their upmost to put hurdles, they need to survive, otherwise it is their political death.
They almost died, if the Judges didn't come to their rescue. People didn't get it, i have explained that the decision by SCP says "not for reporting", means it is one off, cannot be a precedent.
Why!! If it is according to the Constitution, why it cannot be repeated!!
And if it is against the Constitution, why it was passed!!
I wish i was in SCP, i can really make these judges tear up their hairs.

What ever PTI has decided , PTI's struggle is for "Justice" has always been
I support them 100%

PTI's movement is not anti Fauj

This Puppets Supreme Court Ruling which give two interpretations of law and made up own Law in middle of night

PTI voice is voice for freedom , and they are fighting for common man
Not the elite 20 families in Pakistan and their countless children

SUPREME COURT KO FARIG karo !! Send them to UK aur USA
KALA COAT ko nikalo , Mulk main fassad ki source

NO TRUST IN SUPREME COURT !!!

Justice , aur Election announce karo

Last edited:
Gather minimum 100k people , sit in faizabad chowk block the capital and protest against illegal action of bajwa and his pigs fazlu, showbazu, zardari, who helped USA to change the regime of Imran khan , it was BAJWA influence on supreme court who force judges to give opposition 7 months, to finish there cases in NAB , and todo election reforms which later help them rig the election with the help of Pakistan military dirty general bajwa

you guys need to know zardari nawazu shobazu and fazlu are nothing but jokers who cant gather 20000 peoples on the streets , its Bajwa who helped them , first he forced PtI MNAs to joined opposition , then he forced collation parties to join opposition parties , then he forced superm court to give decision against Govt , then he forced judges to give time to there corrupt parties to do dirty tactics in election reforms and ending the NAB cases

khan real fight is not with these thugs but with an on duty military chief

Spot on.
I have repeatedly said here on the forum that Bajwa is worse than Kiyani, it is proven now.
If Kiyani was punished for first NRO 1 by the judiciary instead of just declaring NRO Ab Initio, this practice would have stopped forever.

Now it is open season for any future General too. They will keep playing these dirty games, instead of martial law, they will just put the crooks back on helm of affairs, so Pakistanis can suffer.

Pakistanis need to understand, this is worse than martial law. They should be tried for treason.

Spot on.
I have repeatedly said here on the forum that Bajwa is worse than Kiyani, it is proven now.
If Kiyani was punished for first NRO 1 by the judiciary instead of just declaring NRO Ab Initio, this practice would have stopped forever.

Now it is open season for any future General too. They will keep playing these dirty games, instead of martial law, they will just put the crooks back on helm of affairs, so Pakistanis can suffer.

Pakistanis need to understand, this is worse than martial law. They should be tried for treason.
First thing IK needs to do IF he comes back into power is strip them of their power: DHA, Askari and Fauji companies.

First thing IK needs to do IF he comes back into power is strip them of their power: DHA, Askari and Fauji companies.
He won't be allowed to come back unless he agrees to give foreign policy to establishment, listens to establishment on important issues. They will again give hope to Pti people that they could win elections, then make them in to opposition, slowly bring them down, more MNAs will leave PTi soon.

If I was IK I would order protests and shutter down strikes in all cities. Especially Punjab and Sindh, if people come out in their few thousands than hundered of thousands i would tell them all to lick the boots of your generals and stick with the KPK government and try to make change there. Stick to where people would come out in support of you rather than throw you to the wolves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom