What's new

PTI HAS ANNOUNCED RESIGNATIONS FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!

PTI needs to sit in this parliament until new elections. This will be suicidal.

Why would it be suicidal? They resign and ECP will have to either do by-elections or a general election. PTI will take part in by-elections and resign again if they win any seats. Causes a headache for PDM Government and ECP. There is no point validating a compromised corrupt Government by staying in opposition. People will also see that they are not thirsty for power like PDM.

Arshad Sharif, the journalist, is advising against resignations. He is saying that the beggars are hell-bent on conducting bye-elections on the vacant posts. It will only make things more complicated for PTI.

In Pakistan opposition parties are as effective as toilet paper. It is always street politics which has yielded results. If today they sit with same parties they claimed to be foreign sponsored then it will be a political suicide. PTI has lot of street power enough to effectively cripple new govt. In my opinion resigning en masse is in itself a symbolic and historic move in Pakistan. It will give them lots of milage for next election next year.
So a repeat of 2014 azadi march, but we have to remember the panama case was the real undoing of Pmln. At that time, judiciary and military were behind Imran. This won't happen anymore. I hope we don't see a repeat of model town incident or even worse, a successful assassination.

So a repeat of 2014 azadi march, but we have to remember the panama case was the real undoing of Pmln. At that time, judiciary and military were behind Imran. This won't happen anymore. I hope we don't see a repeat of model town incident or even worse, a successful assassination.

Followers of Khan are more politically aware than others. Unlike Benazir his assassination will start a civil war in this country. I dont think even our egotistic generals are tha dumb. They will try to bring him down using corruption cases in Punjab. Tareen and Aleem had a field day with a chudu like Buzdaar at the helm. Buzdar was one mistake Khan will regret for a very long time.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that these resignations are also part of the "DEAL". I think last night, how smoothly the speakership was transfered from Asad Qaiser to Ayyaz Saddiq, there has been a proper understanding between PTI and the beggars. I think they have agreed to go towards election within 1-2 months.
These resignations and ECP not able to conduct by-elections might lead to a caretaker setup, which is a win-win for both sides, PML N will be equally glad as they will not have to take burden of economy, budget etc and win for PTI as well that PDM never formed the government.

Arshad Sharif, the journalist, is advising against resignations. He is saying that the beggars are hell-bent on conducting bye-elections on the vacant posts. It will only make things more complicated for PTI.
Imran khan anchor also going against this move- so maybe not the most smartest of move to pull

bad move in my opinion if they resign there wont be general election but only by elections of those seats .
47-470730_pepe-meme-facepalm-png-download-pepe-the-frog.png

where is this "facepalm with a f****ng fridge" emoticon when you need it

Stooge speaker will never accept their resignations. Useless move.

Bad move. Imran Khan has the worst advisors ever. You go into by-elections and what if you lose seats? PML-N could very well get a simple majority in the Parliament.

This is a way of trying to deadlock the current assembly. Works best if you command a majority. Here's the thing though, if dissident MNAs stay put and the NA muddles through, it'll seriously undermine this strategy.

They will simply ask Few of their own to act as opposition and will use that super majority to change everything Imran has achieved.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom