What's new

PTI HAS ANNOUNCED RESIGNATIONS FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!

This is a way of trying to deadlock the current assembly. Works best if you command a majority. Here's the thing though, if dissident MNAs stay put and the NA muddles through, it'll seriously undermine this strategy.
Resignations are a flawed strategy.It would amount to nothing.Now, after ECP somersaults in the Supreme court, even by-elections could be legally postponed.The fight will continue in the assemblies as well as on the streets.Presence at both places is required.

BAD DECISION!!!

Those 20 Nut cases (MNAs) will be the opposition :D

Resignations are a flawed strategy.It would amount to nothing.Now, after ECP somersaults in the Supreme court, even by-elections could be legally postponed.The fight will continue in the assemblies as well as on the streets.Presence at both places is required.
Agree.

They said they will resign only if nomination papers are NOT rejected. Personally I am against this move because I think ab zaleel karnay ka moqa hai. Selected kehnay walay khud selected ho gaye hain.

Lekin PTI ka perspective bhi samajh aata hai. #generalbajwatraitor nay jo kiya hai unkay saath they want to counter that right away with street power and anarchy.

A wrong move.
Appointments of 2 ECP members and NAB chairman are to be done with consultation of opposition leader along with caretaker setup before elections.

1649592310513.png

This is a way of trying to deadlock the current assembly. Works best if you command a majority. Here's the thing though, if dissident MNAs stay put and the NA muddles through, it'll seriously undermine this strategy.
They will be de seated if they don't comply with the party order. I am sure this much is thought through already. Speaker won't accept the resignations is another thing. Perhaps tomorrow they can because suri will be conducting the session.

Also, guys think about it. If the narrative was the external interference, how can they sit in the parliament? That narrative dies.

غلط فیصلہ اس طرح پورا ملک ڈاکوؤں کے حوالے کر دیں گے ہم

They said they will resign only if nomination papers are NOT rejected. Personally I am against this move because I think ab zaleel karnay ka moqa hai. Selected kehnay walay khud selected ho gaye hain.

Lekin PTI ka perspective bhi samajh aata hai. #generalbajwatraitor nay jo kiya hai unkay saath they want to counter that right away with street power and anarchy.
nomination papers have been accepted !!! lets see now!

If they don't remain in opposition than mix achar party will also form the opposition which means there will be effectively no opposition at all and they will have their way in getting everything passed through the parliament. Also when it comes down to interim government, I would have wanted PTI representation in it as well. Resigning will ensure that it will now be formed between PMLN and PPP and again they will rig the elections to its core to make sure PTI does not win.
Yahan jazbaat sa zayda hosh sa kaam lena para ga. I hope PTI reconsiders it.

I am hoping yeh inho nay bas hawa mein chora hai to check the reaction. Resign aik bahana hai bas dekhnay kay liye kay qoum kya kehti hai.

The country has been compromised

How can you sit in opposition when a enemy had taken over the state, all you do is give validity to a corrupt system

PTI now needs to act as a spoiler across Pakistan and challenge the corrupt system everywhere and PMLN, PPP, MQM, ANP, PTM whenever and wherever it can

Would be a brainless descision.

And Please do not listen to Shiekh Rasheed. He is a known establishment tout and might be acting as a double agent.

The country has been compromised

How can you sit in opposition when a enemy had taken over the state, all you do is give validity to a corrupt system

PTI now needs to act as a spoiler across Pakistan and challenge the corrupt system everywhere and PMLN, PPP, MQM, ANP, PTM whenever and wherever it can
yeah no need to sit in the parliament, this newly formed government is even weaker than IK`s.... make sure every street knows what happened and start the public protest all over Pakistan!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom