What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

things might get worst considering there isn't going to be any unifying personality to independently run central we are going to have mixed parliament with more shit show for common pakistani

things might get worst considering there isn't going to be any unifying personality to independently run central we are going to have mixed parliament with more shit show for common pakistani
may be this is what pakistani deserve.

Karachi ke awam ne vote hi nahi diya.. For them, everyone turned out to be an opportunist.

There were many things IK could have done in the last 2.5 years despite 18th amendment.. like how they are building low quality roads in Karachi.. Yahan 18th amendment ke hotay huay kaisay ban rahi hain roads?

Bro as I have said, 18th amendment is the major cause of concern, Pee P P has been allocated the provincial funds but still they have not spent a single penny, IK had his hands tied at the start due to the country;s depleted reserves and a huge external debt and also the Covid 19 situation has not helped either.

PTI could have exercised the option of implementing governor's rule which I am sure would have been welcomed by everyone, but I dont know why GOP is not exploring this option.

may be this is what pakistani deserve.

Buddy if IK loses next general elections, Pakistan is doomed there will be no turning back, If you think things are bad now, it will be 10 times more worse maybe more. The status quo has done too much damage. Pakistan needs a brand new constitution and a presidential system to save us from this disaster that is slowly taking place.

Buddy if IK loses next general elections, Pakistan is doomed there will be no turning back, If you think things are bad now, it will be 10 times more worse maybe more. The status quo has done too much damage. Pakistan needs a brand new constitution and a presidential system to save us from this disaster that is slowly taking place.
To be honest pakistaniz do not care so IK shouldn't also. He tried but people want corruption so it's already doomed and there is no hope for pakistan. He alone can not change anything and when he try every institute stand with nawaz and zardari.
Election Commission Shehad pee k soi hui hai
pmln taras gai hie 1 jeet ko kia waqt agaya hie lol. after 2 months yaha ki awaam pmln ko galiyan dena start karengi till the general election aur phir tata bye bye lol.

To be honest pakistaniz do not care so IK shouldn't also. He tried but people want corruption so it's already doomed and there is no hope for pakistan. He alone can not change anything and when he try every institute stand with nawaz and zardari.

pmln taras gai hie 1 jeet ko kia waqt agaya hie lol. after 2 months yaha ki awaam pmln ko galiyan dena start karengi till the general election aur phir tata bye bye lol.
LOL oh bhai kya boli Ja raha hai?? Abhi Daska nowshehra or Wazirabad election PMLN hi Jeeti hai

Lagta hai PTI ki NA249 me position dekh k sadma pooncha hai

LoL loving this situation of PTI

From winning the constituency to coming 6th. Nice progress
there is a limit to how long PTI can continue to bitch on Noon league and do **** all for the benefit of people.
the patience of people was going to run out eventually.
people wanted change and results but all PTI has is bitching on other parties while doing exactly the same as other parties (**** all for people and benefiting cronies).
if GHQ doesn't interfere it will be wiped out in the next elections.

LOL oh bhai kya boli Ja raha hai?? Abhi Daska nowshehra or Wazirabad election PMLN hi Jeeti hai

Lagta hai PTI ki NA249 me position dekh k sadma pooncha hai
haan daska ka jesay jeeti sab ne dekha aur ofcourse court se favor
there is a limit to how long PTI can continue to bitch on Noon league and do **** all for the benefit of people.
the patience of people was going to run out eventually.
people wanted change and results but all PTI has is bitching on other parties while doing exactly the same as other parties (**** all for people and benefiting cronies).
if GHQ doesn't interfere it will be wiped out in the next elections.
bhai just 18% turn out se kuch pata nahi lagta

LoL

PML (n) is still winning as per most tv channels

Even if Pee Pee Pee somehow wins this because of getting Pashtun votes even then your claim that Karachi votes for Pee pee pee is a lie
You must be kidding pushtoons will vote for non pushtoon??i mean didnt ANP lost two permant seats to PTI!? what are you smoking?

I said karachi susbstantially votes for PPPP and i stanf corrected in NA 249 Where its wining(or will be close second)
Expected. I wrote a few months back that it was difficult to win more than 4-5 seats from Karachi for PTI now.

Not because of 18th amendment prevented the center from doing anything, the intent was absent in the leadership. After winning 14/ 21 seat from a single city, PTI just left it like an orphan child and did nothing.. I know they couldn't have done much, but they didn't even make noise....

I am revising my assessment now to 1-2 seats from Karachi in the next elections. If Mustafa Kamal continues with what he has been doing lately (raising voice for Karachi), he might win a few seats along with TLP/ PPPP.
With center in such a financial crunch 1100 b is nothing?

Its more than what was provided in last 30 yrs

People talk about mustafa kamal..MQM had 5+ years to plan everything with both supporting provincial and central govt

If people think they will see everything built in 3 yrs then they r idiots

Peshawar BRT took 3 yrs with 3 yrs of planning
Karachi thinks PPPP is now going to fix them or PMLN like it did between 2008-18 lol
I dont mind whoever karachi votes for..i mind when they bitch about it

People always gonna be disappointed whoever gains power. No easy fixes when running a country.

No elected government has served two terms. People will vote for pmln then after 5 years will vote for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom