What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I don't care any more for the hate. A certain segment will hate for reasons that are beyond my control.

Perhaps this same segment should mull over why the Army pulled its support on the backend from the PTI government. Perhaps it is the original sin which should have never been committed i.e. giving support to PTI or anyone else.

For those of us who have been around before PML/PTI, we continue to think about Pakistan and the institutions that are key to Pakistan's survival. If the masses of this one segment want to tear the country down with this savior sentiment of theirs, good luck to Pakistan!
Institutions that are neutral and don’t interfere in politics should have been their policy. We are here because generals interfered in politics, created political and religious parties to have total control.

So don’t preach how one segment is trying to tear institutions down, they are trying to remind them of their oath and duty.

Good luck to people who are still asleep. Who still are unable to see the message, no one is against institutions, they are against the people who use their power for personal gains.

I don't care any more for the hate. A certain segment will hate for reasons that are beyond my control.

Perhaps this same segment should mull over why the Army pulled its support on the backend from the PTI government. Perhaps it is the original sin which should have never been committed i.e. giving support to PTI or anyone else.

For those of us who have been around before PML/PTI, we continue to think about Pakistan and the institutions that are key to Pakistan's survival. If the masses of this one segment want to tear the country down with this savior sentiment of theirs, good luck to Pakistan!

see, the issue with you guys is that you still think it's just a "certain segment" - based on this misplaced assumption the executives of East India Company did miscalculation. But history tells that this institution never learn lesson from it's mistakes.

see, the issue with you guys is that you still think it's just a "certain segment" - based on this misplaced assumption the executives of East India Company did miscalculation. But history tells that this institution never learn lesson from it's mistakes.

These people are still in 90's mindset, they think they can start another washing machine of political engineering, rinse and repeat.

The enemy of the 5th generation war is not India, US, Israel.

It is the Sharif network and the Zardari network who are their proxies.

These generals are not even good at what they think they can do better than others, their political engineering concepts are outdated...... I wonder what their warfighting concepts would be?

"Jab tak hamari fauj zinda hai, koi nuclear ki taraf dekh bhi nahi sakta"

Fauj ki zaroorat faujion ko pata hai chahay woh PTI walay hon yah doosray. Which is why it is not very smart to keep on dragging the Army and the CoAS into every issue including Police action.
Yeh bakwas hum na bangladesh ma inky surrender karny sa pehly bhi bhot dafa suni the

"Jab tak hamari fauj zinda hai, koi nuclear ki taraf dekh bhi nahi sakta"

Fauj ki zaroorat faujion ko pata hai chahay woh PTI walay hon yah doosray. Which is why it is not very smart to keep on dragging the Army and the CoAS into every issue including Police action.

Who needs nukes, when the generals are for sale and neutral?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom