What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

PTI government was being engineered together? Why is it an issue today for you?
They also 'engineered' Bhutto back in 1960s, Nawaz in 1980s etc. All the present politicians were born in the womb of military dictators. Truth is only IK has had a 'public life' long before any 'engineering' he might have recieved.

But enough is enough. No more engineering please !

Agar aap hotay BD may surrender kay waqt, which you were not, tau mai aap say zaroor poochta. :-)
Sari dunya ko pata ha aik nhi pata to kuch boot lickers ko nhi pata :lol:
4F837913-3075-49B1-B09F-7459525B32B2.jpeg

It is certainly not one to support a political party to stay or get back in the power.

You cannot come at me with this "oath" nonsense. Why were you not asking this question in 2017 when the PTI government was being engineered together? Why is it an issue today for you?

But it is certainly his duty to protect the state from any "external interference" No?
Now if you accept that generals were involved in doing "government engineering in 2017" shouldn't they all be court martialled?

This time, the media coverage isn't as good. Even ARY isn't doing well enough.

It is certainly not to support a political party to stay in or get back in power.

You cannot come at me with this "oath" nonsense. Why were you not asking this question in 2017 when the PTI government was being engineered together? Why is it an issue today for you?

I don't even care that a PTI government was engineered. Good for PTI that it came into power. I wish their run was even better than what it was and also that they could have finished their fiver. However, you can't bring up the CoAS' oath now when you did not bother asking the same question then.
Army products nawaz and Bhutto,,their proud childrens…100 %IQ

No citizen of Pakistan deserves this treatment. Protest and the right to assembly is everyone's right. But of course constitution doesn't mean jack here.
TLP was always a different beast cause they always did voilance
This is what differentiates em from others

Back
Top Bottom