What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Imran Khan needs to get some sleep. He looks and sounds like he has been awake for days non-stop.
mat bol bhai. nanibots nay sun liya to bhi cocaine cocaine kee rat shuru ho jaye gee.

Can some member from Islamabad confirm this? This is coming from a unusual account, could be a trap.

water-sos.jpg

So Pakistan was regime changed for $50 million and now the ones they have purchased are attacking their own people.

This should be enough evidence. The Sharifs and Zardaris are traitors.

Yeh bakwas hum na bangladesh ma inky surrender karny sa pehly bhi bhot dafa suni the
Agar aap hotay BD may surrender kay waqt, which you were not, tau mai aap say zaroor poochta. :-)

Unpopular opinion: PTI govt was harsher on Labbaik boys.

Please come at me with more creative insults than patwari.
They were yes but TLP boys had a long history of voilance, damaging public goods while PTI had none

They come with famlies and kids - why would they come with voilant intentions?

You can't give them the tlp treatment cause they don't deserve and I have the same opinion for any PMLn or PPP protests movement

They wouldn't promote voilance like TLP

They want to be brutal cause they have lost public support

Now they think only beat downs can keep them in power- many PMLn supporters are also angry with this behavior

Whatever we are we are all pakistanis we don't want regular people suffering because of Thier political views

This is injustice
Problem is people think PTI got 2/3 support in KPK and half seats in punjab and clean sweep in karachi due to "ballotering"

If thats their thiught process they would obviosuly underestimate the suppirt

Tell me what's the duty of COAS as per the oath?
It is certainly not to support a political party to stay in or get back in power.

You cannot come at me with this "oath" nonsense. Why were you not asking this question in 2017 when the PTI government was being engineered together? Why is it an issue today for you?

I don't even care that a PTI government was engineered. Good for PTI that it came into power. I wish their run was even better than what it was and also that they could have finished their fiver. However, you can't bring up the CoAS' oath now when you did not bother asking the same question then.

They were yes but TLP boys had a long history of voilance, damaging public goods while PTI had none

They come with famlies and kids - why would they come with voilant intentions?

You can't give them the tlp treatment cause they don't deserve and I have the same opinion for any PMLn or PPP protests movement

They wouldn't promote voilance like TLP

PTI are a mainstream political party. There is no comparison.

This is excessive use of force and police brutality and goes against every democratic principle. I better see some headlines in international news when I wake up.

Can we give this nonsensical rhetoric a break? I get it that it sells well in the PTI echo-chamber, but here at least, it comes across as a silly cliche.
They sold our mother land , they sold our respect, for dollars
Due to these corrupt begairats US secretory of states once said , they are ready to sale there mothers for dollars

Back
Top Bottom