What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

During last TLP march Rangers ignored to use power at the request of interior minister , now on the orders of bajwa they are using power show like PTI is an Indian political party
And you know that Bajwa gave these orders how exactly?

And you know that Bajwa gave these orders how exactly?
Because they actually participated agaist PTI workers while against TLP they ignored the orders of interior ministry

Perhaps this same segment should mull over why the Army pulled its support on the backend from the PTI government. Perhaps it is the original sin which should have never been committed i.e. giving support to PTI or anyone else.

This sin goes back nearly 50 years, and now it is baked into the very substance of the country. There is no unbaking of this cake possible anymore. We must accept it for what it is and figure out a way forward that is feasible.

One Islamabad police APC has caught fire after what police are claiming a Petrol bomb was thrown at it:
View attachment 847915

Looks like a Mohafiz APC:
View attachment 847916
1653522814893.png

I don't care any more for the hate. A certain segment will hate for reasons that are beyond my control.

Perhaps this same segment should mull over why the Army pulled its support on the backend from the PTI government. Perhaps it is the original sin which should have never been committed i.e. giving support to PTI or anyone else.

For those of us who have been around before PML/PTI, we continue to think about Pakistan and the institutions that are key to Pakistan's survival. If the masses of this one segment want to tear the country down with this savior sentiment of theirs, good luck to Pakistan!

Let the country fall, we won't leave our habits.....
Good luck in fighting 5th gen war......

Back
Top Bottom