What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I have friends at D chowk right now, and I myself witnessed this too...there are old people, women, children, families, everyone knows what the atmosphere of a PTI jalsa is like. People from all walk of life.

Aur is par shelling ho rahi hai? For what? Is this Nazi Germany or IOK where people cannot assemble and wave flags and shout chants to protest? People were being persecuted just for their political affiliation two days ago, being arrested from their homes.

All this, without damaging public property. I myself saw this in G11, a guy got on top of a power switch board...some people told him to get off, awayeen toot jaye ga, and he did. Pehle hamesha dekha protester garian tortay thay, this time the police did it.

And the worst thing is, PML isn't even denying this, they are actually owning it and that too very proudly.
They want to be brutal cause they have lost public support

Now they think only beat downs can keep them in power- many PMLn supporters are also angry with this behavior

Whatever we are we are all pakistanis we don't want regular people suffering because of Thier political views

This is injustice

Last edited:
Your views changed fast. But I won't say that you are playing the victim card, all Pakistanis have suffered at the hands of land mafia doesn't mean we turn against the country.

I am not playing the victim card, just saying those people's views are at some degree right.

Obviously the shelling shouldn't be happening but it is. So use your common sense. Previous Jalsas/protests didn't have shelling so it was fine to bring kids there.
Have to agree about the kids part. Shouldn't be there, but now they are there in hundreds. Same goes for women too and the elderly. This shelling really needs to stop.

My last response to him is going to be that there are more Punjabis in the March than Pashtuns. Jo akalmaand he unko khudi samaj ajaye gi.

Don't have anything against Punjabis

I am talking about the current state apparatus.

PS those people were the OG victim card players but please don't reply here so the thread is not derailed. Maybe somewhere else.

I know which is why I don't agree with 99% of them. But the state's response to this protest and killing kids gives a little credence to what those people were saying.

I think Imran khan is going to drag this march till 4pm afternoon as joint parliamentary assembly proceeding has been called. so, maybe he is waiting for that to get a date for assembly dissolve and election date.

Oh jahil that's rangers not.. army.. and they get orders from interior ministry.

And I'm a bigger supporter of khan than you.
Rangers are an Interior Ministry outfit. They get their orders not from the GHQ, rather Rana Sanullah. Secondly, if Rangers are given an order to manage law and order, they are doing things as per the law.
During last TLP march Rangers ignored to use power at the request of interior minister , now on the orders of bajwa they are using power show like PTI is an Indian political party

You people are still unable to comprehend the situation, if the army kept on playing politics, the hatred will keep on increasing, you can go through the previous page to get an idea.
I don't care any more for the hate. A certain segment will hate for reasons that are beyond my control.

Perhaps this same segment should mull over why the Army pulled its support on the backend from the PTI government. Perhaps it is the original sin which should have never been committed i.e. giving support to PTI or anyone else.

For those of us who have been around before PML/PTI, we continue to think about Pakistan and the institutions that are key to Pakistan's survival. If the masses of this one segment want to tear the country down with this savior sentiment of theirs, good luck to Pakistan!

Our General and Colonel !! Real Fauji !!

Salam Ho Sir Salam

No fear Carrying Flag

Yahi hai Real Jazba

Ise Kehtein hain Mulk Ka Difa kerna

OurRealGeneral.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom