What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Do you know why I know Pakistan is under occupation from USA/India nexus.

When Khan was in power, India were lighting up LOC and doing everything to destabilize his government. Now look, radio silence when their Sharifs and Zardaris are back in charge.

They knew 10 years of a Khan led Pakistan would start humiliating India. They want to keep you poor and pathetic and they enable your parasitic psychopathic families to rule with impunity. The Zardaris and Sharifs despise Pakistanis, they hate you and they enjoy watching you suffer because your suffering means riches for them. Their dollars are abroad, a 400 rupee to the dollar is in their interest. This charade has gone on long enough, time for a reset.

If Khan gets power again, it will be the end of the Sharif and Zardari families. I don't think he will hold back this time.
If there was one single biggest mistake IK made in his 3.5 years rule in my opinion - he was too soft. It's like he thought he is ruling another iteration of Britain. He should have been savage and used the scapel to redifine Pakistan. You can't make 'naya' out of a system that has been laid by Bhutto/Sharifs for well over 40 years. It's deeply entrenched and has vertical and horizontal linkages with army, bureaucracy and judiciary with most media just a off shoot of these ruling dynasties. Although in his defence his ruling majority was wafer thin.

But if he does get back in PM office he had better take out the scalpel straight away and start chopping, slicing the very next morning. So that by the time he leaves the old order has been turfed and new generation of Paks can take over.

Baat yeh hai, Rana Shaitan has made this personal.

He is treating this as a personal mission, as Kashif Abbasi said, din ko he said in private meetings that dharna kia main inhain jalsa bhi nhn karnay doon ga.

PPP came, PML came, JUI came, all were allowed in the EXACT same spot.

And now people are being pointed guns at as if this is the Indian police against Kashmiris stopping them from protesting.

And abhi to main rally ayi hi nhn, Faizabad, Blue Area, Islamabad Chowk, all are small rallies, 1500-2000 banda hai in each. Real ones from there, south KP, Hazara, Jhelum etc are yet to come. Then Islamabad kay apnay log bhi niklain gay.

Itna ana ka masla kyun banaya hua hai muchar nay?

I would have let Imran Khan come to Islamabad and stay there for as long as he wanted.

Actually, I would have set up water and sandwich stalls as well. Within two days, people would have returned. Half of the money saved by not using tear gas would have been spent on water and sandwiches.
My biggest fear for failure of march was exactly same; what if they just let it be.
Thanks to that delusional and illiterate woman for all her false sense of being a leader. Let's pray she be incharge till their end.

Bad news coming from Karachi.. People have ammunition there.. if it gets out of control, a lot of casualties are feared. Allah rehem.

Karachi police are absolute dumbfcks.

SSU is only good for roller skating acrobatics, protecting the royal family, and shooting at protestors. Karnay wala kaam kia nhn jata.

What's the need to fire in the air?

boss batti bannay keh chara lo constitution its only protecting corrupts and generails minions!!

**** constitution!
Criticism aside ... watch your language please...abuse / insults are not tolerated

Yes, please read ALL of it, and the rest of the Constitution as well.

Perhaps you missed the part where it says the courts cannot interfere with parliamentary proceedings? This was confirmed by the court just a day or 2 earlier. In other words, the courts went against their own precedent & violated the constitution.

Neutrals will not be forgotten. Sab yaad rakha jaay ga.

1653489070095.png
1653489082316.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom