What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

System will not disrupt only when you hold a protest in an uninhabited area of Baluchistan. You won't mind if next time in PTI's tenure, PTI forces the protestors of PDM to move to Baluchistan and sit there..

As long as due process is followed, sure, why not. I could see myself agreeing here.

Sometimes it is distribution of cash, sometimes it is this. Both are equally evil. One cannot accept favors one way without paying the price in another way.
I have been fighting this since 2009 and i took this on not because of those who sit at the helm of power but for those who shed their blood for this country and to hold the flag high....

I was against handing out the notes back then, I am against it today.....

what happened in last two months will never been forgiven .....!!!!

analyst are saying establishment want internet blackout because of bad image

Yes, the people have a right to protest, and have freedom of assembly, but not "where they want". It has to be in a way that does not disrupt other people and create a law and order situation.

My criticism of the system is well known here on PDF for over a decade, and I have not changed my views. The system, for better and for worse, is what keeps the country together. Change it at your peril. At least I am mature enough to recognize that inconvenient fact.
In reading through what has been happening. I would have a contrairain view point. This was bound to happen one day or other.

People have now access to more information than before. A poor man with no propects has nothing to lose.

This is afterall Iqbal who says for the poor to come out and shake the walls and doors of the establishment. It is happening as we speak. Unfortunately the establishment kept their heads in the sand. Like our people here, we saw the same until two years back, people did exactly in my province to what you are seeing in Pak.

Mob justice is never good. However, had the rule of law and letter of law been followed, then this would not transpire.

Care taker government with transition mandate followed up by elections. I feel they deliberately curtailed it knowing IK would win by a landslide and that was not palateable.

For once IK even with his failings (foot and mouth disease) - now realised he needed to change his ways and bring new blood who are technocrats; his biggest mistake was to surround him with the same old rubbish from the past.

Let us hope calm heads persevere and outcome is favourable to the citizens first.

I have been fighting this since 2009 and i took this on not because of those who sit at the helm of power but for those who shed their blood for this country and to hold the flag high....

I was against handing out the notes back then, I am against it today.....

what happened in last two months will never been forgiven .....!!!!

Then you and I agree on the basic foundations. The rest is all details. :tup:

never thought i will see this, feeling betrayed & disgusted.....It will go down in books, this will not get washed away....

To the 'Visitors' & 'Guests' don't come begging for PR campaign to the Forum administration now

View attachment 847729View attachment 847731

PDM are just poodles, Mir Jafar, Mir Sadaq and gang are the reason nation is in mess since 7+ decades and till now they cleverly kept hiding behind politicians but this time they got exposed and got caught with their pants down. I don't think PR campaigns will be that much helpful in deceiving public now.

How do you know it was illegal??
Because he says so. In Anglo-Saxon tradition [from whence Pak gets it's systems] the parliamant is SUPREME as it expresses the final and absolute wishes of the people. What goes on inside parliamant is holy and nothing outside can encroach on it including the courts which is why we have clear distinct division of the ruling system.

When courts begin to intefer in parliamantary business they have by definition couped and trampled on parliamantary supremacy. No differant from 111 Brigade doing it.

Back
Top Bottom