What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

never thought i will see this, feeling betrayed & disgusted.....It will go down in books, this will not get washed away....

Sometimes it is distribution of cash, sometimes it is this. Both are equally evil. One cannot accept favors one way without paying the price in another way.

Yes, the people have a right to protest, and have freedom of assembly, but not "where they want". It has to be in a way that does not disrupt other people and create a law and order situation.

My criticism of the system is well known here on PDF for over a decade, and I have not changed my views. The system, for better and for worse, is what keeps the country together. Change it at your peril. At least I am mature enough to recognize that inconvenient fact.
System will not disrupt only when you hold a protest in an uninhabited area of Baluchistan. You won't mind if next time in PTI's tenure, PTI forces the protestors of PDM to move to Baluchistan and sit there..

Well it might have. At the moment, people don't care. You can't fit over nearly half a million people in H-9 alone.

But anyway, I am ok with that although D-Chowk has become a symbol.. just like Tehreer Square.

Actually, I can agree with your post above. Emotionally charged demonstrations have a way of being unpredictable. We will have to see how this evolves and what are the end results.

never thought i will see this, feeling betrayed & disgusted.....It will go down in books, this will not get washed away....

To the 'Visitors' & 'Guests' don't come begging for PR campaign to the Forum administration now

View attachment 847729View attachment 847731
Disgusting!!! I am so disappointed. Totally have lost respect. The implications of this will bear out over months and years. Pak Army made a terrible calculation.

How do you know it was illegal??

Please read article 69 where it prohibits SC interfering into parliamentary affairs.

"on grounds of irregularity of procedure". It does not allow for any unconstitutional rejection of a VoNC or any similar illegality.

System will not disrupt only when you hold a protest in an uninhabited area of Baluchistan. You won't mind if next time in PTI's tenure, PTI forces the protestors of PDM to move to Baluchistan and sit there..

If Khan gets power again, it will be the end of the Sharif and Zardari families. I don't think he will hold back this time.

No wonder they are trying to create a media and internet blackout. Image taken from Reddit of protesters on their way...

j64fsl61wl191.jpg

Back
Top Bottom