What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

If Khan gets power again, it will be the end of the Sharif and Zardari families. I don't think he will hold back this time.
I disagree, Khan is a different person altogether. He doesn't believe on torture and barbarism.

Remember when he ordered to supply water and setup camps to facilitate the PDM guys few months back?

If Khan gets power again, it will be the end of the Sharif and Zardari families. I don't think he will hold back this time.
I wish we can do the same with ANC ... no joke... throw them out to the sea and noone to fish them out.

If l do, it's hardly my fault
It's not your fault. When people are physically ill we don't blame them, we shouldn't blame anyone for mental illness too.

The thing is bro, if you're unwell, make sure you seek treatment, your comment about wanting to die is alarming.

You deserve to live a long and healthy life.

Rana Sanaullah Sahab says that

• Balochistan is unaware of the situation in Islamabad and so would not participate in the march.
  • Except for a few incidents in Karachi, Sindh is likewise quiet.
  • The primary issue stems from KPK, where roughly 3000-4000 individuals are en route to Islamabad under the command of 2-3 MNAs, generating chaos along the road.

I am wondering why block TV channels, disperse people with tear gas, arrest so many MNA's from PTI and raid the houses of PTI MNA's harassing their women and children. Are they afraid of just 3000-4000 people

He must be laughing himself while giving this statement. Rana Sahab if 3000 people are making to pee in your pants then imagine if 2 million people gathers in Islamabad?
Sindh Police has opened fire on protestors on live TV

Because he says so. In Anglo-Saxon tradition [from whence Pak gets it's systems] the parliamant is SUPREME as it expresses the final and absolute wishes of the people. What goes on inside parliamant is holy and nothing outside can encroach on it including the courts which is why we have clear distinct division of the ruling system.

When courts begin to intefer in parliamantary business they have by definition couped and trampled on parliamantary supremacy. No differant from 111 Brigade doing it.

Well It suits his narrative, it's helped to get rid of PTI from power using bogus means, neutrals are a damn curse on Pakistan and keep on screwing up everytime.

96.jpg

As long as due process is followed, sure, why not. I could see myself agreeing here.
Then you shouldn't talk about freedom of choosing own space for protest. In all the countries of the world, people enjoy this right as long as they are not entering public or private property.

In the US too, the protestors were only arrested when they entered white house. Before that, they weren't asked by the highest court to do the protest in near grand canyons.

Back
Top Bottom