What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I wonder our army can even withstand indian agression in case if they try to do small or large scale incurrsion. I dont think so since our army is busy securing perks, belgium villas and foreign banks accounts for their retirment. I really doubt that these uniforms will protect mother land and of no use since they are more intersted into internal politics than responsing to external threats. Shame on Bajwa.

Perhaps you missed the part where it says the courts cannot interfere with parliamentary proceedings? This was confirmed by the court just a day or 2 earlier. In other words, the courts went against their own precedent & violated the constitution.

No, it is you who are intentionally not reading the part "on grounds of irregularity of procedure", and what is means, actually.

Then you shouldn't talk about freedom of choosing own space for protest. In all the countries of the world, people enjoy this right as long as they are not entering public or private property.

In the US too, the protestors were only arrested when they entered white house. Before that, they weren't asked by the highest court to do the protest in near grand canyons.

What can I say here? Pakistan is not USA, nor any other country. Pakistan is Pakistan, obviously.

where is zardari queer queen billo! if they continue will murder karachi will hunt for these fauji protected bastards!

I believe Bilawal Zardari is either still on a taxpayer funded tour around the world. Wont be suprised if his papa is with him

He needed to build his reputation with the countries abroad which he has done. The next time they will trust his decision making and he will be ruthless.

The biggest issue is the web of the Sharif family, they are married into literally every key position. It will be difficult to dismantle. Will need to go after the entire family tree.

Sharifs, Zardaris, Fazlus are nothing but minions. All of Pakistans misfortunes have and will always continue to grow out of the Great Harami Quarters. As long as that den of Shaitan remains infested with East India Company sepoys, the people of these provinces can never have peace, dignity or justice.

Marching towards Islamabad is a futile effort.
If you want real freedom and sovereignty then March towards East India Company Headquarters in Pindi.

33.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom