What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same question to you, how many seats PML N will win from pindi. May b hardly 1.
2-3 for PTI easily.
SAME time is going for PML N as it was in 2002. Even people says even worst than it.

What else can i expect from a person who spells Mareer Chowk as Mareed chowk :lol:

What I say??? Well other that our Current PM seat (NA-53) all other are for sure Pmln's

NA-53 will be interesting, we are not sure but we can beat him

Reactions: jha
p2_08.jpg

I said that before and i will say that many times more

PTI = PPP

Sheikh Rasheed's Speech under PPP Flags (2010)- YouTube

I don't understand, Wats more humorous?
Its (Nun Leagi) assumption of PTI = PPP or their opposition leader of Parliament Chaudry Nisar who looks much active against a party who is even not a part of current Parliament. Never seen him as much active against PPP and allaince in Parliament. Seems to be incompetent, Reminds me whem Mqm banged him when he tried same against them.

This was obvious since two years now.

SR has supported Imran Khan through everything.

They had a long time ago said they won't compete against each other, SR just has Rawalpindi, so they won't compete in Rawalpindi, big deal.

This was obvious since two years now.

SR has supported Imran Khan through everything.

They had a long time ago said they won't compete against each other, SR just has Rawalpindi, so they won't compete in Rawalpindi, big deal.

SR has Rawalpindi?? He just had 1 seat split into 2 in 2002 and now he even dont have them :D

"Kam as kam sheshey mien apni shakal dekh kar sharam to nahi aye gi" IK to SR

One day to go both will be in same Jalsa. Double Standards

Reactions: jha
"Kam as kam sheshey mien apni shakal dekh kar sharam to nahi aye gi" IK to SR

One day to go both will be in same Jalsa. Double Standards

bhai this is siasat, is hamaam main sab nange hain

tere mian sahab bhi uske imran sahab bhi

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3300507 said:
bhai this is siasat, is hamaam main sab nange hain

tere mian sahab bhi uske imran sahab bhi

Then no one has the right to claim Moral High Ground

Congratulations Leader!!
Your nick named "Chabi wala Khargosh" is going in your own PTI :tongue:
I believe, an IJI kind of alliance is going to be forms before elections with IK as a groom:yahoo:
Pre Elections: PTI + AML+DPC parties whoever come + JI + APML
Post Elections: MQM + PMLQ
As i used to said ever.....young bloods....just hold your guns....everything will be crystally cleared on the eve of election...only than you are in a better position to take sides eventually when this artificial mess finally cleans up.:coffee:

I 'thanked' you because you mentioned 'IJI Alliance'. You, of all people, should know that IJI was an ISI creation formed to counter PPP. You support Nawaz Sharif. You should know how utterly undemocratic and ugly IJI, of which Nawaz Sharif THE KING, was?!
Back to the topic. Nothing wrong with two politicians forming an alliance. This will lead to democratic evolution in Pakistan. I think Imran Khan is well advised to take the relatively lesser tainted politicians. Pakistan is such a country that probably most people have resorted to bribery or electricity theft or tax evasion. Sheikh Rashid...I don't know what to think of him. I think he is personally clean. And he is a great patriot. And he does have immense political experience. Along with Javed Hashmi, and the defected PPP former foreign minister (forgetting the name), this is one more major achievement by Imran Khan.

Finally, @Tameem: Please don't take it personally. We all know that this forum is heavily pro-Imran Khan. I too am planning to vote for him--I had always rooted for PPP or MQM before. But we need democratic pluralism in Pakistan and this forum to be 'on the right path'. So keep up your dissenting voice. Pakistan will be richer because of that.

IK has "Denied" the claims of an "Electoral Alliance" with SR. He said we may join hands at some other level but we will contest elections alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then no one has the right to claim Moral High Ground

Yes. I don't think Imran Khan is so washed with milk either. He too has skeletons in his closet. But we, including me, are willing to let him have a 'go'. He has a history of resilience. I remember, back in the 80's, when Pakistan would win international cricket games, Imran Khan would casually walk to President Zia ul Haq and PM Junejo and embarrassingly shake hand with them. He was not afraid of the most brutal dictator like Zia then! I remember one commentator in news said that had it been the Nawab of Kalabagh Imran Khan would be slapped on his face right then!
Let's give future a chance. I think, with senior defectors from PPP and PMLN, Imran has a good 'team'.

I 'thanked' you because you mentioned 'IJI Alliance'. You, of all people, should know that IJI was an ISI creation formed to counter PPP. You support Nawaz Sharif. You should know how utterly undemocratic and ugly IJI, of which Nawaz Sharif THE KING, was?!
Back to the topic. Nothing wrong with two politicians forming an alliance. This will lead to democratic evolution in Pakistan. I think Imran Khan is well advised to take the relatively lesser tainted politicians. Pakistan is such a country that probably most people have resorted to bribery or electricity theft or tax evasion. Sheikh Rashid...I don't know what to think of him. I think he is personally clean. And he is a great patriot. And he does have immense political experience. Along with Javed Hashmi, and the defected PPP former foreign minister (forgetting the name), this is one more major achievement by Imran Khan.

Finally, @Tameem: Please don't take it personally. We all know that this forum is heavily pro-Imran Khan. I too am planning to vote for him--I had always rooted for PPP or MQM before. But we need democratic pluralism in Pakistan and this forum to be 'on the right path'. So keep up your dissenting voice. Pakistan will be richer because of that.

You forgets ZAB grooming against Sheikh Mujib:azn:

Dear it’s a normal course of SOP with our establishment and this is absolutely not the point…….the point is what happened next?…… post grooming of an individual?

The moment they (ZAB+NS) founds peoples support, an overwhelming one, they renounce to be dictated by their handlers anymore, they renounce to be used simply as puppet, they strive to establish democratic principles, keeping the same AWAM as supreme, and every time that’s the main reason of their downfall as well.

For reasons; I simply don’t think IK even has that tendencies of about course what both ZAB and NS shows courageously in past to their projectors, and if for haven’s sake i do believes that he too disobeys to be dictated when the time comes than what’s the point of wasting another 5-10 years in this process again with an arrogant and greedy chap for the same outcome:hitwall:

I have my experience to this day, what you going to be figured it out later. Therefore, I’m not going to becomes their prey again, I know whenever H2+O combines the results comes out only as water….not oil, you still having doubts on this process or your understanding of prticles….go vote for IK again:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom