What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tameem,

You oldies act and advise us 'young bloods' as if you had given us a Pakistan with rivers flowing beneath it and gold was plated on its roads and was presenting a sight of paradise on this planet. While the fact is that only if your generation had guts and courage to face Zia ul Haq and instead of chanting ugly slogans like ' Mard-e-Momin Mard-e-Haq', you guys had actually protested on the streets and ousted him, we would not have been in a situation where we are today. So save this attitude of 'you kids do not know anything and do not understand politics' coz when you had time to prove your worth, your generation did nothing!

We the younger ones are at-least trying to find a credible leadership in this country who can take us out of this mess that our elder ones have dragged us into, and while doing it, we do not want your interference and advises as you guys didn't prove your worth on the subject at all..

P.S By 'you' I mean your generation.

Right! You and I can say about that man & his tenure easily and accurately only bcz its now well past in time, we have the liberty to look at it w/o any artificial fog on our heads, spreads at that time just like current fakish atmosphere.

The day b4 Yesterday, our peers in PPP believe in “them” and considered AL an outright Gaddar,
Yesterday our generation in PML believe in “them” and considered PPP an outright Gaddar
Today your generation considers in the same way both PPP and PML and outright Gaddar, isn’t it??
Tomorrow……believes me it will be a same story & kind of repetition unless someone stands against it vehemently.

The point is no generation in history could hit miracles in isolation unless it took the hindsight of their peers to their hearts, by rejecting us you are only going to be like us exactly….marks it:coffee:

Imran Khan : " Allah mujhay Sheikh Rasheed jaisa sayassatdaan na banai"

People as where is the change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW this is a change !!!!

Tumhain yad ho ke na yad ho humain yad hai sab zara zara. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Leader!!
Your nick named "Chabi wala Khargosh" is going in your own PTI :tongue:

Je Mian sab is chabi wale khargosh ko puchkarte rahe hain ke mere pas aa ja.
"Meta Metha Hub, Karva Karva Thoo" - Oo mian sab.. jan deo khaira

Nawaz Sharif , Bhutto, Ziyaul Haq ne diya dhokha ! By Dr Israr Ahmed (ra) - YouTube

the poor chap wanted to be amir ul momineen ended up becoming amir ul munafiqeen :P

P.S.

Rafael how do you see this development, good for PTI's agenda?...remember PTI didnt offer alliance to Shah mehmood Qureshi or Tareen group, but is willing to negotiate terms with Sheikh Rasheed's party and JI is also eager?

When ever i read your post you always have to use bad words for other to relay your message, you ruin your own post

but about Dr Israr's video, "Nawaz Sharif , Bhutto, Ziyaul Haq ne dya dhoka", Imran didnt make the list because he has not had a chance yet

IK will be attending SR's Jalsa in Liaqat Bagh on the 13th...

Chalo Jee, PMLN ka tho Pindi se Safaya Hogaya...

When ever i read your post you always have to use bad words for other to relay your message, you ruin your own post

but about Dr Israr's video, "Nawaz Sharif , Bhutto, Ziyaul Haq ne dya dhoka", Imran didnt make the list because he has not had a chance yet

point noted. however, it was not directed against PMLN supporters. it was a mockery of what Nawaz want to be, but what he actually is.

Yes, and today it was sign of relief when Javed Hashmi did the press conference and clean bold ch nisar, and didnt speak against Sheikh rasheed, clearly he is on board !!

I think he will be given ministry in PTI time maybe Railways, Good For Pakistan AND PTI, Railways was good in his time, Hope he will be Itehadi of PTI.:pakistan:

Sheik Rashedd took part in 2008 election ===> 15K votes

Pti candidate Ijaz Khan Jazi took part in Bi-election ====> 2.9K votes

and you are thinking of beating Pmln. A party who always win by a margin of 30K votes (or more) in Pindi :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do me a favour. Plz convey my message to IK (from an Ordinary worker of Pmln Rawalpindi )

We want IK + JH to contest from Rawalpindi.

Business League & its Allied Jamat e ****** will use the REd Mosque card on Siakh Rashid once again. people of Pindi are more radicalized than FATA and Sawat, the Burka Mullah has a cult status among them.

it is going to be a tough one.
by the way it seems that there wont be any compromise between PPP and PMLn this time, they have been adjusting this seat with each other to ensure that Shaikh Rashid never won.. and a bit of usual rigging just served as icing on the cake.

and you are thinking of beating Pmln. A party who always win by a margin of 30K votes (or more) in Pindi :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do me a favour. Plz convey my message to IK (from an Ordinary worker of Pmln Rawalpindi )

you are right but that was because of the compromise PMLn had with PPP. next time PPP will also contest and make the election more interesting

you are right but that was because of the compromise PMLn had with PPP. next time PPP will also contest and make the election more interesting

NA 54
Pmln 58.2K
PPP 38K
Pmlq 10K

NA 55
Pmln 77K
Ppp 35K ( something in that range )
Sheika 15K

NA 56
Pmln 73K ( Hanif Abbasi :D )
Ppp 22K
Sheika 10K

Now make up whatever you want of this. Was this a Pmln + Ppp against the other or Simply a Huge Victory for Pmln.

O and the number of Votes of PPP are almost the same as of 2002 elections. Rawalpindi is a pro-NS + anti-Ppp area. No sympathy votes for Ppp here :D

Sheikh Rashid Won 6 times in election including Independent seat. 2008 was disaster due to fake Roti, Petrol 18Rs per liter campaign of PMLN. Haji Pervaiz Khan who won against Sheikh rashid,This Haji Pervaiz was caught in the Exam scandal. Prove me wrong here this bold part..
PMLN lost everything in Rawalpindi. Now, people know the exact face of PMLN.
Sheikh Rashid still have vast majority in Rawalpindi. PMLN ka kia banay ga Soniya??
PMLN can't again fool people with campaign like Petrol 18 Rs per litre, Sugar, 22 Rs per Kg, Return money from Double Shah etc etc...
PMLN have no place to hide face now. Their days are numbered. Only one thing they can do is, to pay and use people like you and tameem, a unique two balls of Nawaz sharif.
Caught with Pants Down?
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom