What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cent4

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan and President Awami Muslim League (AML) Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed held conclusive talks regarding formation of electoral alliance, sources said.

According to the sources, the meeting was held in Imran Khan’s residence here on Wednesday in which both the parties finalised the formation of electoral alliance.

During the meeting, both the leaders agreed to jointly take part in the next elections and to support each other’s candidate. The PTI also decided that it would not field a candidate from its party against Sheikh Rasheed.

The sources said that Imran Khan will announce the electoral alliance of PTI and AML during the Sheikh Rasheed’s public gathering, scheduled to be held in Liaquat Bagh on August 13.

Both the leaders will hold another meeting before the Liaquat Bagh public gathering, the sources added.

PTI, AML form electoral alliance - geo.tv

I am a little unsure about this move.

I have liked Sheikh Rasheed's stand on foreign policy issues and I assume because of the meeting of minds of the two leaders here they have gone for this...

But what about the financial records and details of AML? :undecided:
PTI is distinct from the other parties because it is not corrupt... if we are joining a supposedly corrupt party then people are going to suspect us of going back on our word. I think PTI leaders should explain this venture.

I am a little unsure about this move.

I have liked Sheikh Rasheed's stand on foreign policy issues and I assume because of the meeting of minds of the two leaders here they have gone for this...

But what about the financial records and details of AML? :undecided:
PTI is distinct from the other parties because it is not corrupt... if we are joining a supposedly corrupt party then people are going to suspect us of going back on our word. I think PTI leaders should explain this venture.

This alliance is only anti-Nawaz. In next elections Nawaz will try every thing to defeat Sheikh Rasheed. IK wants to hurt Nawaz in every possible way so he is supporting Sheikh. Only benefit to PTI will be that if Sheikh gets elected, his very long experience in parliment and how to deal with "inside jobs" of beaurocracy will be handy to PTI.

Shekh Rasheed is not corrupt as nawaz, zardari and other politicians are... When he was railway minister it was earning profits and bullet train between lahore and pindi was also proposed...unlike this demo-crazy.

This is a bit early call, wonder if Javed Hashmi was consulted ?

This is a bit early call, wonder if Javed Hashmi was consulted ?

Congratulations Leader!!

Your nick named "Chabi wala Khargosh" is going in your own PTI :tongue:

I believe, an IJI kind of alliance is going to be forms before elections with IK as a groom:yahoo:

Pre Elections: PTI + AML+DPC parties whoever come + JI + APML
Post Elections: MQM + PMLQ

As i used to said ever.....young bloods....just hold your guns....everything will be crystally cleared on the eve of election...only than you are in a better position to take sides eventually when this artificial mess finally cleans up.:coffee:

ISLAMABAD: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan and President Awami Muslim League (AML) Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed held conclusive talks regarding formation of electoral alliance, sources said.

According to the sources, the meeting was held in Imran Khan’s residence here on Wednesday in which both the parties finalised the formation of electoral alliance.

During the meeting, both the leaders agreed to jointly take part in the next elections and to support each other’s candidate. The PTI also decided that it would not field a candidate from its party against Sheikh Rasheed.

The sources said that Imran Khan will announce the electoral alliance of PTI and AML during the Sheikh Rasheed’s public gathering, scheduled to be held in Liaquat Bagh on August 13.

Both the leaders will hold another meeting before the Liaquat Bagh public gathering, the sources added.

PTI, AML form electoral alliance - geo.tv

It thats true then i will Vote PTI, only for Shiekh Sab
Either way it will be a waste of a vote because i dont think they will get majority, but Shiekh sahab makes this waste worth it

Congratulations Leader!!

I believe, an IJI kind of alliance is going to be forms before elections with IK as a groom:yahoo:

As i used to said ever.....young bloods....just hold your guns....everything will be crystally cleared on the eve of election...only than you are in a better position to take sides eventually when this artificial mess finally cleans up.:coffee:

Post Election: MQM + PMLQ + ANP + Whoever has a chance of making it to PM house

Shekh Rasheed is not corrupt as nawaz, zardari and other politicians are... When he was railway minister it was earning profits and bullet train between lahore and pindi was also proposed...unlike this demo-crazy.

Shiekh Rasheed will do corruption for what, for who??
he is single, his parent have passed away and he has no siblings
he lives in the same house for 50 years and doesnt own any other property
the only Ayashi he does is smoke Qubans

Congrats :yahoo: PTIans
in my viewpoint AML is:

Na Daftar, Na Banda
Na Parchi, Na Chanda :rofl:

Congratulations Leader!!

wow, atleast mian sahab ganja guys mustnt say anything, it does feel good to hear from mian sahab takla guys who do hair transplant and fool common poor people, mian sahab and his collection of village idiots

Sounds more like a planted news , i won't believe it until i see an official press release by PTI

Congratulations Leader!!

it seems you are hurt over pre election constituency politics of PTI that you created IJI out of it !! :lol:

Sounds more like a planted news , i won't believe it until i see an official press release by PTI

Az2Pn12CQAAEO7n.jpg:large

there is no alliance yet or any understanding developed yet, same is with JI.

but IK is going to his jalsa...

P.S.

atleast another city falls in hands of PTI for sure...

Aaah, if that is so....what holding PTI officials to denied it altogether as of now:hitwall:

just imagining What will be PTIANS reaction when IK himself announced it standing besides SR in AML jalsa at Liaqat Bagh on 13th August, 2012. :rofl:

My sincere advice to all PTIANS fellows here is one and only......resist this move of IK as far as you can, this is not the matter of one seas i.e NA-55, This is all about PTI's ideology people builds in their hearts superficially and SR absolutely not fitting in it from anywhere:azn: unless forcefully injected by certain quarters as expected to every sane political observer for quite sometime:coffee:

it seems you are hurt over pre election constituency politics of PTI that you created IJI out of it !! :lol:

Az2Pn12CQAAEO7n.jpg:large

there is no alliance yet or any understanding developed yet, same is with JI.

but IK is going to his jalsa...

P.S.

atleast another city falls in hands of PTI for sure...

Dear believe you me......I'm happy....what i'm saying since yester year in this forum are going to be true exactly:yahoo:

Aaah, if that is so....what holding PTI officials to denied it altogether as of now:hitwall:

just imagining What will be PTIANS reaction when IK himself announced it standing besides SR in AML jalsa at Liaqat Bagh on 13th August, 2012. :rofl:

My sincere advice to all PTIANS fellows here is one and only......resist this move of IK as far as you can, this is not the matter of one seas i.e NA-55, This is all about PTI's ideology people builds in their hearts superficially and SR absolutely not fitting in it from anywhere:azn: unless forcefully injected by certain quarters as expected to every sane political observer for quite sometime:coffee:

Dear believe you me......I'm happy....what i'm saying since yester year in this forum are going to be true exactly:yahoo:

seem quite nervous to me !!

Aeronaut....just state your true gutt feelings on it, either you like this move or not???

Like other sheep followers don't wait party policy to suppress your soul's voice unnaturally, this way you only fools yourself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom