What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me everyone wants to see a credible leadership but what about 2 people who openly said on TV " o mujhey ap key barey mien pata hai" making alliance. Atleast they should now tell the Nation what SO IMPORTANT they knew about each other years ago and it was worth fighting at that time but not now!!!!

What else other then Sheikh Rasheed taunting IK for his only 1 seat and one-man party at that time..

I suggest you to read up more about his policies and the consequences Pakistan had to face after his demise.

He was a hero? - :lol:

What did I mentioned above?

What else can anyone expect from a Blind Follower? Who can't differentiate between Good and Bad.

What else other then Sheikh Rasheed taunting IK for his only 1 seat and one-man party at that time..

yar ab mien bacha nahi hon.

We all know that. The famous line "mjehy ap key barey mien pata hai" is used ( especially in talk shows ) when someone wants to tell people that he knows some secrets about other person but wont go Public. Its a kind of warning that if you cross the line I will tell people all those "jo mujhey ap key barey mien pata hai"

What did I mentioned above?

What else can anyone expect from a Blind Follower? Who can't differentiate between Good and Bad.

Yes and I need to consult Zia's children in order to make a choice between good and bad.. :lol:

Ok since I am a blind follower, you please enlighten me that why doesn't Nawaz Shareef who was like a political son to Zia does not even utters his name in public? Why doesn't he visits his grave and promises to complete his mission anymore? Since he was THAT great of a leader..

yar ab mien bacha nahi hon.

We all know that. The famous line "mjehy ap key barey mien pata hai" is used ( especially in talk shows ) when someone wants to tell people that he knows some secrets about other person but wont go Public. Its a kind of warning that if you cross the line I will tell people all those "jo mujhey ap key barey mien pata hai"

O bhai he could have meant anything by that line.. Why are you soo concerned about that? Politicians in Pakistan use that kind of language every now and then.

Could you guys stop arguing which 'guy' is better fit ? Why not just beat the crap out of current government first....
Pakistanis have the habit of getting into bullish*tting IMO, A vs B vs C (evolution crap) will not get you anywhere and nor it will work in the country. Just bring jootay and fireworks towards a revolution man!!!

Yes and I need to consult Zia's children in order to make a choice between good and bad.. :lol:

Ok since I am a blind follower, you please enlighten me that why doesn't Nawaz Shareef who was like a political son to Zia does not even utters his name in public? Why doesn't he visits his grave and promises to complete his mission? Since he was THAT great of a leader..

no, you need to consult only Quran, 2 nation's theory, and Pakistan's theory to learn about good and bad in Pakistan.

1) He already did many times, you need to see newspapers of 90s.
2) I don't visit Zia's grave at all, But I still follow his missions, this is same case of NS, who tried to implement shariah on 97 when he was forced to backout from same religious parties who want to implement shariah in Pakistan.
3) While comparing 65+ years of Pakistan's independence, He is still one of the best leader of Pakistan, who gave Pakistan pride which they lost in 70s. And now Pakistani Pride is again on stack because of your generation, who didn't see the people who give their lifes for Pakistan, who didn't see the peace which Zia produce for Pakistanis.

Could you guys stop arguing which 'guy' is better fit ? Why not just beat the crap out of current government first....
Pakistanis have the habit of getting into bullish*tting IMO, A vs B vs C (evolution crap) will not get you anywhere and nor it will work in the country. Just bring jootay and fireworks towards revolution man!!!

No we means change, and change will be same PPP back into parliament.

no, you need to consult only Quran, 2 nation's theory, and Pakistan's theory to learn about good and bad in Pakistan.

1) He already did many times, you need to see newspapers of 90s.
2) I don't visit Zia's grave at all, But I still follow his missions, this is same case of NS, who tried to implement shariah on 97 when he was forced to backout from same religious parties who want to implement shariah in Pakistan.
3) While comparing 65+ years of Pakistan's independence, He is still one of the best leader of Pakistan, who gave Pakistan pride which they lost in 70s. And now Pakistani Pride is again on stack because of your generation, who didn't see the people who give their lifes for Pakistan, who didn't see the peace which Zia produce for Pakistanis.

1 - I said why doesn't he utters his name i public ANYMORE?

2 - LOL

3 - He didn't give anything to Pakistan besides its gun culture, drugs, and intolerance in the society. He was a hypocrite of the highest order.

On a side not, we are deviating from the topic at hand. If you want to discuss Zia, open another thread and I shall be happy to answer your queries.

bhai this 'change' has been going on since this country was made. We have have seen 'change' from Army Generals, Businessmen, religious extremists, Oxford-Harvard PHDs, to Marasi people. Another new 'change' ain't gonna work...

The problem is from head to toe. The disparity is between people who become fools and people who are making fools. Only chitarol can deal sooner than later.

2 - LOL

3 - He didn't give anything to Pakistan besides its gun culture, drugs, and intolerance in the society. He was a hypocrite of the highest order.

On a side not, we are deviating from the topic at hand. If you want to discuss Zia, open another thread and I shall be happy to answer your queries.

Nawaz Sharif , Bhutto, Ziyaul Haq ne diya dhokha ! By Dr Israr Ahmed (ra) - YouTube

the poor chap wanted to be amir ul momineen ended up becoming amir ul munafiqeen :P

P.S.

Rafael how do you see this development, good for PTI's agenda?...remember PTI didnt offer alliance to Shah mehmood Qureshi or Tareen group, but is willing to negotiate terms with Sheikh Rasheed's party and JI is also eager?

2 - LOL

you bringed him into this thread not me.. this is what we call, "qoul or fail main tazad".

1) you speak when it is required not shout always around when you can't do a commitment.
2) laugh is all you can do
3) gun culture? like there was no guns in Pakistan pre-zia era, like there was no "Illaqa-ghair" pre-zia, Like people were not running to Illaqa-ghair and sindh islands after doing wrong. Drugs was what came with Afghan war to Pakistan, which Afghanis bringed to Pakistan, not Zia has any influence. He success was to clean up even Afghanistan from drugs, which we did see in the end when his followers captured Afghanistan. Intolerance? People couldn't do anything in front of him, and during his rule you call it intolerance? you really need to re-read dictionary and get the meaning of Intolerance. He was the one who put Quran in his front pocket all the time, and you are calling him Hypocrite. Who actually try to implement Quran in Pakistan, try to induce Islamic clause in the Law. Hypocrite is the one who was once a playboy showing himself like Prophet (Nauzubillah). And his bad party members as Sahaba. Hypocrite is a guy who initially say no corrupt people, and then induce all of them into the party. Hypocrite is a guy who first gives examples about SKMH, and when some flaw comes into the governance, He backs out. Hypocrite is a Hero, who try to use NATO supply for politics, but when real times comes to really make government implement, he backs out.

I think its a good development that they did not take Sheikh Rasheed into their party and only made an electoral alliance. Since Sh. Saab is a little notorious due to his 'connections' or it could be that IK still doesn't trusts that man.

Over all good for the party as they will fare a strong candidate from Pindi. Regarding JI, I guess an electoral alliance with them too would suffice at the moment coz they are too conservatives for my liking.

What do you have to say regarding the same?

you bringed him into this thread not me.. this is what we call, "qoul or fail main tazad".

1) you speak when it is required not shout always around when you can't do a commitment.
2) laugh is all you can do
3) gun culture? like there was no guns in Pakistan pre-zia era, like there was no "Illaqa-ghair" pre-zia, Like people were not running to Illaqa-ghair and sindh islands after doing wrong. Drugs was what came with Afghan war to Pakistan, which Afghanis bringed to Pakistan, not Zia has any influence. He success was to clean up even Afghanistan from drugs, which we did see in the end when his followers captured Afghanistan. Intolerance? People couldn't do anything in front of him, and during his rule you call it intolerance? you really need to re-read dictionary and get the meaning of Intolerance. He was the one who put Quran in his front pocket all the time, and you are calling him Hypocrite. Who actually try to implement Quran in Pakistan, try to induce Islamic clause in the Law. Hypocrite is the one who was once a playboy showing himself like Prophet (Nauzubillah). And his bad party members as Sahaba. Hypocrite is a guy who initially say no corrupt people, and then induce all of them into the party. Hypocrite is a guy who first gives examples about SKMH, and when some flaw comes into the governance, He backs out. Hypocrite is a Hero, who try to use NATO supply for politics, but when real times comes to really make government implement, he backs out.

Achaa yaar.. he was the greatest leader of our times and not even Erdogan or Mahatir come near to his calibre.. Khush?

I usually do not indulge in such good for nothing debates. For you he might be a very 'naik' person but for me he was a hypocrite who ruined Pakistan..

O bhai he could have meant anything by that line.. Why are you soo concerned about that? Politicians in Pakistan use that kind of language every now and then.

Shows the Hypocrisy

Shows the Hypocrisy

Lol.. You want me to comment on something that is not even clear.. Seriously, you guys are just clutching at straws now.

Oh and since you didn't answer my question on the other thread, I am asking you once again. So why is the Ittefaq Foundaries listed in the top 5 defaulters of LESCO? :D

I think its a good development that they did not take Sheikh Rasheed into their party and only made an electoral alliance. Since Sh. Saab is a little notorious due to his 'connections' or it could be that IK still doesn't trusts that man.

Over all good for the party as they will fare a strong candidate from Pindi. Regarding JI, I guess an electoral alliance with them too would suffice at the moment coz they are too conservatives for my liking.

What do you have to say regarding the same?

Its a pretty backward place, slum city almost, though I have seen a progressive attitude in general populace but still politics is dominated by ignorant lot that will confuse people, in such a scenario, like you said a credible guy from the city is good for electoral alliance... who is well connected, despite the fact I would not like these connections to be used to influence the elections but surely a psychological axe on opponent ranks...which you can even sense in this thread....

I have no liking for JI whatsoever, but they have 5-7 K vote in every constituency, tempting indeed...

and over all I think atleast these two groups wont be a hurdle in PTI's way to make this country viable and stand on its feet as compared to others*(PMLN/PPP) where personal empires are built at the cost of the country's resources and people's well being...

Lol.. You want me to comment on something that is not even clear.. Seriously, you guys are just clutching at straws now.

Oh and since you didn't answer my question on the other thread, I am asking you once again. So why is the Ittefaq Foundaries listed in the top 5 defaulters of LESCO? :D

After what they said to each other in past, their Double Standards are crystal clear!!!

never checked that question other wise would have answered. Ahsan Iqbal has a small conversation on twitter regarding this. Case is still in courts!!! Plz ask the IK beloved CJP to take some action

And if you have some friends in Business community ask them, Sharif family has pulled out of Steel etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom