What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh Rashid Won 6 times in election including Independent seat. 2008 was disaster due to fake Roti, Petrol 18Rs per liter campaign of PMLN. Haji Pervaiz Khan who won against Sheikh rashid,This Haji Pervaiz was caught in the Exam scandal. Prove me wrong here this bold part..
PMLN lost everything in Rawalpindi. Now, people know the exact face of PMLN.
Sheikh Rashid still have vast majority in Rawalpindi. PMLN ka kia banay ga Soniya??
PMLN can't again fool people with campaign like Petrol 18 Rs per litre, Sugar, 22 Rs per Kg, Return money from Double Shah etc etc...
PMLN have no place to hide face now. Their days are numbered. Only one thing they can do is, to pay and use people like you and tameem, a unique two balls of Nawaz sharif.
Caught with Pants Down?
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

I know Sheik Rasheed. I am from Pindi.

This Sheik Rasheed was not given the ticket by Pmln ( since he had gone quiet ) in 2002 and he infront of a big gathering promised us that he will gift both seats to Pmln, but he didnt kept his promise. I remember the day when he joined Pmlq. All his election posters were burned in Raja Bazar

Then his nephew lost to Hanif Abbasi in Bi-elections of NA-56 in 2002. So plz dont say 2008 was a disaster etc. People of Rawalpindi were waiting for this moment

And yes Haji Pervaiz was caught in Exam Scandal. What happened next?? Pmln did an inquiry and found him guilty. NS demanded his resignation which he gave.

Then Shakel Awan contested elections. Results????

Pmln 77K
Sheika ( this time having full support of PPP+Pmlq) 48K
Pti 7.7K

See no difference. Sheika managed to get the same amount of votes as Pmlq+Ppp managed in 2008

And things have further improved now. Shakeel Awan has done great work. He is very active and area has seen major developments.

I know Sheik Rasheed. I am from Pindi.

This Sheik Rasheed was not given the ticket by Pmln ( since he had gone quiet ) in 2002 and he infront of a big gathering promised us that he will gift both seats to Pmln, but he didnt kept his promise. I remember the day when he joined Pmlq. All his election posters were burned in Raja Bazar

Then his nephew lost to Hanif Abbasi in Bi-elections of NA-56 in 2002. So plz dont say 2008 was a disaster etc. People of Rawalpindi were waiting for this moment

And yes Haji Pervaiz was caught in Exam Scandal. What happened next?? Pmln did an inquiry and found him guilty. NS demanded his resignation which he gave.

Then Shakel Awan contested elections. Results????

Pmln 77K
Sheika ( this time having full support of PPP+Pmlq) 48K
Pti 7.7K

See no difference. Sheika managed to get the same amount of votes as Pmlq+Ppp managed in 2008

And things have further improved now. Shakeel Awan has done great work. He is very active and area has seen major developments.
Shakeel Awan time is gone they have not kept promise. They lost popularity so quickly. Scandal after scandal. No flyover from Mareed chowk to faizabad. No progress. Only progress is to burn Government banners, street, traffic lights under the protest of PMLN. Javaid Hashmi who also won 2 seats in Rawalpindi, their voters have shifted their loyalty towards Sheikh Rashid and PTI. Big frustration for PMLN Now. '
Everywhere is darkness for PML N.

Shakeel Awan time is gone they have not kept promise. They lost popularity so quickly. Scandal after scandal. No flyover from Mareed chowk to faizabad. No progress. Only progress is to burn Government banners, street lights under the protest of PMLN. Javaid Hashmi who also won 2 seats in Rawalpindi, their voters have shifted their loyalty towards Sheikh Rashid and PTI. Big frustration for PMLN Now. '
Everywhere is darkness for PML N.

You have no idea of what you are talking about. There is no JH voter in Rwp. It was just that NS wanted his revenge, Pmln wanted revenge so we brought JH.

This is Rawalpindi where a big pro-Pmln vote bank is present. You know how much vote Ijaz ul Haq used to get in 90s when he was in Pmln and how much he got when he contested independently in 2002????

And there is a Flyover on Chandi Chowk

Underpass on Chor Chowk is under-construction

Sasta Bazar is working properly

New roads are there

CNG bus service has started

etc etc etc.

Sheik Rashedd took part in 2008 election ===> 15K votes

Pti candidate Ijaz Khan Jazi took part in Bi-election ====> 2.9K votes

and you are thinking of beating Pmln. A party who always win by a margin of 30K votes (or more) in Pindi :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do me a favour. Plz convey my message to IK (from an Ordinary worker of Pmln Rawalpindi )

We want IK + JH to contest from Rawalpindi.

Sheikh Sb. only lost in 2008 for obvious reasons... what had happened in the elections before 2008? Shiekh Sb. didn't lose a single time did he?

You are still stuck in the past my dear brother... while my assumption was based on the present situation of PMLN which is quite bleak... alot has changed in these 4 - 5 years. PMLN has fooled the nation last time, but this time they will make fool out of PMLN.

You have no idea of what you are talking about. There is no JH voter in Rwp. It was just that NS wanted his revenge, Pmln wanted revenge so we brought JH.

This is Rawalpindi where a big pro-Pmln vote bank is present. You know how much vote Ijaz ul Haq used to get in 90s when he was in Pmln and how much he got when he contested independently in 2002????

And there is a Flyover on Chandi Chowk

Underpass on Chor Chowk is under-construction

Sasta Bazar is working properly

New roads are there

CNG bus service has started

etc etc etc.

Phool kee Pattee say kat sakta hay heeray ka Jigar……BUT
Mard-e-Nazan par…Kalam-e-Narm-o-Nazuk..Bay Asar:lol:

Leave it yaar, “Halaat change ho gaye hain” Maan lo PTIANS kee baat, they just overread latest Gallup survey:rofl:

Imran Khan is hypocrite. He is given the task to break pmln votes so to bring in ppp,mqm again in the govt and all the agencies is supporting him.
Punjab ma koi PMLn ka kuch nai ukhar sakti it reality better dont fool yourself!

Imran Khan is hypocrite. He is given the task to break pmln votes so to bring in ppp,mqm again in the govt and all the agencies is supporting him.
Punjab ma koi PMLn ka kuch nai ukhar sakti it reality better dont fool yourself!

Wekhi jaye gi

The Punjab that i live in is sick and tired of PML-N and PPP. Punjabis have every right to be sick of PPP and PML-N, they have brought nothing but misery to the common people. All the leaders of both these parties have engaged in massive corruption and have enriched themselves while the common Awam can barely make ends meet. PML-N has been in power for Punjab for the last 4 years and they have achieved very little. Building a bridge or building a road does not feed the common people. Their policies have been extremely inconsistent in supporting economic growth of Punjab and improving the law order situation. Everyone i talk to here in Punjab says that they are going to vote for PTI. We all know how the governance of Mian Saab was the last two times he was elected as the PM.

etc etc etc.
2002 Election??, Again caught with Pants down.........:rofl:
Again, Sheikh Rashid won from 2 Independent seat even Nawaz Sharif denied him to give seat for election.
PMN N have no respect of Javaid hashmi for struggle.
PML N 19 seats.
PPPP 81 Seats

alelection2002.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_general_election,_2002

19 seats only for Nawaz Sharif in 2002. Ha ha ha ha ha :rofl::rofl: Even PPP got 81 seats at that time.
And you are talking about 2002 election.
you drunk :alcoholic:

Sheikh Sb. only lost in 2008 for obvious reasons... what had happened in the elections before 2008? Shiekh Sb. didn't lose a single time did he?

You are still stuck in the past my dear brother... while my assumption was based on the present situation of PMLN which is quite bleak... alot has changed in these 4 - 5 years. PMLN has fooled the nation last time, but this time they will make fool out of PMLN.

Zero knowldge about Pakistan Political History. What else can I expect from Pti?????

Sheda talli based his campaing around Nawaz Sharif. In Liaqat Bagh Jalsa ( which is traditionally his last Jalsa in election campaing ) he said "mien dono seatien jeet kar Quaid key qadmon mien rakh don ga" he didnt. And then from NA-56 his nephew contested against Hanif Abbasi and Lost. And that happened in 2002

Again, Sheikh Rashid won from 2 Independent seat even Nawaz Sharif denied him to give seat for election.
PMN N have no respect of Javaid hashmi for struggle.
PML N 19 seats.
PPPP 81 Seats

alelection2002.png

Pakistani general election, 2002 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19 seats only for Nawaz Sharif in 2002. Ha ha ha ha ha :rofl::rofl: Even PPP got 81 seats at that time.
And you are talking about 2002 election.
you drunk :alcoholic:

so you dont know the answer.

Ijaz ul Haq used to get 80K votes but when he left Pmln rawalpindi reduced him to 4k. Same happened with sheik rashid and same will happen with anyone else.

Zero knowldge about Pakistan Political History. What else can I expect from Pti?????

Sheda talli based his campaing around Nawaz Sharif. In Liaqat Bagh Jalsa ( which is traditionally his last Jalsa in election campaing ) he said "mien dono seatien jeet kar Quaid key qadmon mien rakh don ga" he didnt. And then from NA-56 his nephew contested against Hanif Abbasi and Lost. And that happened in 2002

so you dont know the answer.

Ijaz ul Haq used to get 80K votes but when he left Pmln rawalpindi reduced him to 4k. Same happened with sheik rashid and same will happen with anyone else.
Sheikh rashid is not Ijaz ul Haq. People who left PML N are much stronger now.
Rewind 2002 election, Just 19 seats.;)

How many seats will Pti+AML will win from Pindi????
Same question to you, how many seats PML N will win from pindi. May b hardly 1.
2-3 for PTI easily.
SAME time is going for PML N as it was in 2002. Even people says even worst than it.

yaad karo musharaaf nay kiya kya tha :rofl:

yaad karo musharaaf nay kiya kya tha :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom