What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Sheik Rasheed. I am from Pindi.

This Sheik Rasheed was not given the ticket by Pmln ( since he had gone quiet ) in 2002 and he infront of a big gathering promised us that he will gift both seats to Pmln, but he didnt kept his promise. I remember the day when he joined Pmlq. All his election posters were burned in Raja Bazar

in addition to parting ways with PMLn
Lal Masjid Operation disaster has played against him and I am sure you guys will bring it up again in next election.
and since Jamal Islami and PLMn have formed an alliance so t is even a bigger challenge

in addition to parting ways with PMLn
Lal Masjid Operation disaster has played against him and I am sure you guys will bring it up again in next election.
and since Jamal Islami and PLMn have formed an alliance so t is even a bigger challenge

Sh Rasheed won 2 seats with the help of Pmln voters in 2002. He left one. What happened next??? Hanif Abbasi won the bi-election against his nephew!!!!

Skh Rasheed was defeated the day he went to Pmlq.

As per posts in this thread IK says no alliance, Alvi sec gen said no alliance yesterday on Sana Bacha program, but today SR announced alliance with PTI while IK sat on stage......... total confusion in PTI camp?????

Just came from Liaquatabad. It was great gathering and very big Jalsa of Sheikh Rashid. Roads were covered with supporters of Sheikh Rashid and his banners and PTI as well.
Congrats :cheers:

5000 people only :rofl:

Today was not Sunday. They couldnt bring ppl from Hazara, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan and Gujranwala etc

5000 ppl from whole Pindi and ppl thought Pindi is out of Pmln's hand :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Today was not Sunday. They couldnt bring ppl from Hazara, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan and Gujranwala etc

5000 ppl from whole Pindi and ppl thought Pindi is out of Pmln's hand :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Being with an insanely jealous person is like being in the room with a dead mammoth.
PML N is dead fish and Dead fish doesn't swim around in jealous tides.:D

Being with an insanely jealous person is like being in the room with a dead mammoth.
PML N is dead fish and Dead fish doesn't swim around in jealous tides.:D

today jalsa was worse than sheda tali jalsa in 2008 election campaign.

As you can see in the video, the original plan was a late night show but The jalsi was so small that they ended it before 12 :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

I heard there were shortage of Burnol in Punjab and surroundings today?

With the help of Allah, this will be the last 14 August of Status Quo InshaAllah. Tab Goro Se Azaad Karwaaya Ta, Ab Status Quo Aor Lutayron Se Azaad Karaengay.

Happy Independence Day!

Reactions: AUz
I heard there were shortage of Burnol in Punjab and surroundings today?

With the help of Allah, this will be the last 14 August of Status Quo InshaAllah. Tab Goro Se Azaad Karwaaya Ta, Ab Status Quo Aor Lutayron Se Azaad Karaengay.

Happy Independence Day!

There was a Big shortage of men in Liaqat Bagh. It can only hold 20K people and even half was not filled

lol

It was Sheikh Rasheed jalsa, not PTI. Some people just lack common sense.

It was Sheikh Rasheed jalsa, not PTI. Some people just lack common sense.

Come to Pindi and see yourself. Every poster has IK on it

A0Mk3N4CQAAKlkT.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PTI = PPP

This could be your hypothesis but you wouldn't have any point to prove that other than Ch. Nisar's Press Conferences. If you are honest, you would end discovering that PMLN is PPP's strongest support till today. Just look around and find Steel Mill, Railway, PIA, Wapda, OGDC, SUI Northern and every single dept. in the country has either defaulted or is on the verge of defaulting. Had Nawaz Shareef seen this dream? If not then he failed to save Pakistan and willingly or unwillingly has supported the looters and is still in their support. PMLN owe's this country a lot.. they are equally or more responsible for showing us this day as Pakistani.

Today every major political party is in power, PPP, PMLN, PML, MQM, JUI, ANP - and bunch of all these parties have brought Pakistan this day. So readjust your equation

PPP+PMLN+PML+MQM+JUI+ANP = 0

Disappointing equation but real and already proven true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom