What's new

PTCL launches world's first EVO 3G Nitro

Give me more information on wateen I'll be coming to Pakistan mid of 2011..

I hate PTCL since 2000's

I hate PTCL since 2000's

Wateen is best. They offer Wimax, USB and outdoor and so on services all worth trying.

even their slow speed like 512 Kb works good on wimax charging only about Rs700 but go for 1MB its fast really.

I hate PTCL since 2000's
Yateem ....I mean wateen is good....my neighbour uncle use it and like it very much. he paid for the whole year in advance. (That was 2 years ago) :lol: i am pretty sure he is on monthly basis now.

The traffic private ISPs is through PTCL so here you can find out the blackmailing by PTCL because connection even through landline provided by these private COs are working fine even with speed of 512 mb now tell me a connection of IMB of PTCL or to say 4MB of PTCL is NOT working why??

Because PTCL still bow down to illiterate staff who go on strikes every now and then. PTCL needs to be totally sold and kick all those illiterates in PTCL who are getting huge salary but doing nothing.

This time for the last over one month PTCL staff have deliberately created problems in landlines as well as Broadband to blackmail management for salary raise.

I have already told you that all of these problems are with landline connections.I fully agree with you what you have written but The Thread is about PTCL's new NITRO WIRELESS service.Not about Landline connection.
& niether this thread is for PTCL bashing.

Tell me in which organization of Pakistan these problems of striking are not present.If people in Pakistan were working honestly & were giving their full devotion to thier work&duty then the situation in Pakistan was to be much better than what it is.

Problems can arise & they are everywhere.Even in european countries I can give you many examples of companies not satisfying their costumers or sometimes going too down to be called a organization or company.

:lol: what elite class every one is ready to spend even more ONLY if the service is worth.

Business class is not at all interested in pathetic PTCL tactics thats for sure.

No everyone is not ready.Few months ago a friend of mine tried to sell his EVO usb device but he failed because no one was willing to buy a device worth 4000-5000 & then pay 2000/month for speed of 3.2 Mbps.Many people were ready to buy but after hearing about the charges they refused to buy.Given the extremly good performance of EVO in Isb & RWP.

NOT at all i am very much in an area where all other services work including wateen so if PTCL evo is not working there then they are telling a big lie for selling it.
Many other factors can be there.Bandwidth,Speed of processor or if you are using it in some close area or your room is very close to have sufficient signals.
Try the device in some open area or close to signal tower.

But please note that EVO works fine in Karachi,Lhr,Isb & Rwp because these cities were the first one to recieve the service & the infrastructure required for providing EVO service.
I guess you are living in Peshawar.

You seems to be from PTCL so let me tell you another fraud and corruption of your organisation.

No i am not from PTCL ask your queiries to some Ptcl personnel :rofl:
The PTCL Peshawar people asked me to buy another router because they were saying there might be problem with the one they have provided me at the time of connection so they sold me a new router sans any invoice. Then they asked me to change the entire phone wire which i did by spending a good amount of money.

Now they are once again forcing me to buy another router.:angel:

pheww and i am planning to windup my PTCL phone connection as well as Broadband in few days.
How PTCL PESHAWAR can be as good as PTCL KARACHI,PTCL LAHORE,PTCL RWP & PTCL ISLAMABAD.think yourself :azn:

I told you that i fully agreed with you on the problems in Ptcl connections & the behavior of thier service men.
Ptcl is not doing as good which it have to do.But the root of these problems lies in post privitisation era. After Privitisation I think the new administration of Ptcl is doing fine to fix those post privitisation era problems.

But we have to appreciate what is bieng done good & not always be narrow minded & thinking only about our problems & ourselves.Given the economic condition of our country I think PTCL has done a great job. :pakistan:

I have 12-18mbps here and when I was in pakistan i had a solid 256kbps.

9mbps already?

pakistan is catching up fast

Wateen is best. They offer Wimax, USB and outdoor and so on services all worth trying.

even their slow speed like 512 Kb works good on wimax charging only about Rs700 but go for 1MB its fast really.

But I have seen that most of the people like Wi-Tribe more than watteen.

When it comes to service,watten is no more good than Ptcl.

Wi-tribe is doing fine.So far heard nothing bad about them.

But I have seen that most of the people like Wi-Tribe more than watteen.

When it comes to service,watten is no more good than Ptcl.

Wi-tribe is doing fine.So far heard nothing bad about them.

You said in your other post you are not from PTCL if NOT then stop acting like their salesman :)

As far as Wateen is concerned and PTCL i am saying it on the basis of experience and PTCL SUCKS big time.

As far as their landline is concern if they can NOT fix it or run it then they need NOT to befool customers.

They are blackmailers looting the public

good speed, bad service really :sick:

You said in your other post you are not from PTCL if NOT then stop acting like their salesman :)

I am not from PTCL & i am not acting like thier sales man.I am just appreciating the way they are bringing new technologies in our country(& in this case in world).

As far as Wateen is concerned and PTCL i am saying it on the basis of experience and PTCL SUCKS big time.

As far as their landline is concern if they can NOT fix it or run it then they need NOT to befool customers.

They are blackmailers looting the public
You are continously mixing your LANDLINE CONNECTION PROBLEMS with WIRELESS.

The thread is About WIRELESS WIRELESS WIRELESS.

I am also saying on the basis of experience that when comparing watten and Wi-tribe.Wi-tribe is ahead of Watteen.

You have Landline connection.Its about WIRELESS

sir g i use Ptcl Evo. My relatives work in ptcl so no problem as far as service is concerned :chilli:

My Evo is 3.1 Mbs, but it depends on traffic. i have downloaded a movie with just 18kbs/s (yes it depends on seeds too but 18??? :angry: ) and another one with 242 kbs/s

So its not reliable at the moment. In Ptcl colony its speed is about 300-500 (never less than 300). Ptcl has a lot of work to do

I have 12-18mbps here and when I was in pakistan i had a solid 256kbps.

9mbps already?

pakistan is catching up fast

9 MBPS in wireless.& Ptcl is first one to give that speed on WIRELESS.

You have 12-18 mbps land line connection.

So in this case when america will catchup with Pakistan in 9 mbps wireless speed in commercial use. :) :pakistan:

^ Not True.They have much higher speed wireless connections but generally over wifi..

I think so that vPtcl and Ptcl evo both are run by a single system. its quite a heavy load. Ptcl needs to improve its performance here

sir g i use Ptcl Evo. My relatives work in ptcl so no problem as far as service is concerned :chilli:

My Evo is 3.1 Mbs, but it depends on traffic. i have downloaded a movie with just 18kbs/s (yes it depends on seeds too but 18??? :angry: ) and another one with 242 kbs/s

So its not reliable at the moment. In Ptcl colony its speed is about 300-500 (never less than 300). Ptcl has a lot of work to do

This has nothing to do with EVO.
This is common in wireless.

Ofcourse their is a difference Betweeen uploading&downloading data through LANDLINE & WIRELESSLY after all both works totally different from each other.
Wireless depends upon availability of signals & the data transfers through AIR.So the problem of fluctuation always lies with wireless wether it is EVO or something else.

Back
Top Bottom