What's new

PTCL launches world's first EVO 3G Nitro

If your phone line isn't good, you will keep complaining about your internet connection, grease the palm of your lineman, you won't complain again.:azn:

Please do NOT rely on pathetic PTCL. My broadband is messed up for the last 4 months and despite repeated complaints the blackmailers from PTCL are not heeding neither fixing it rather sending heavy bills.

Most of the problems are in Land line connections of PTCL.
Yes it is expensive.I fully agree with you on that.But they have no other choice.With increase in demand of connections Small and some local companies with their low cost Packages are already snatching the demands of connections of Ptcl.
So they have to look towards the Elite class & Business users for thier stake by offering these kind of high speed expensive connections which mostly attract the above mentioned people.

Their Evo is already sucking up in many areas.
Evo is avialable in limited cities.Maybe you are trying it in Non service area.
Be careful better go for other services

Better if you are going for Land line connection.But when it comes to wireless PTCL is king.

you mean in the world? i beg to differ 3g has been available for commercial/personal use for ages. 4g is now on the verge.

THey are avialable in speeds upto 3mb or something.Not in speeds upto 9 MB

BTW will this 9.3MB shared .........Whats the fun if its shared....10 people in one library using this every one will get less than 1MB.

Great.

how much it costs for a month to have a 1mbps unlimited connection in Pakistan?

SnIPeR Xr stop giving publicity to this blackmailer orgnisation here :angry:

Guys PTCL Is fooling you dont fall for it

Come on. PTCL is good it may have some issues but it is a good service. I have also Wateen WIFI and its also sometimes too pathetic.
:disagree:

SnIPeR Xr stop giving publicity to this blackmailer orgnisation here :angry:

Guys PTCL Is fooling you dont fall for it

Maybe they are fooling but have you thought that when this news will go around the world media the worlds wrong perceptions about our country will change a bit or not.Given the Image western media falsely portray of us.
After this atleast some of the people living in west will have to change their thinking about Pakistan that even in these critical conditions the IT industry of our country is booming and we are bringing new things in this field. :coffee:

Very true…….PTCL is fine as long as your first ever problem arise and after that……PTCL is also responsible for one of my very favorite job loss due to its pathetic blackmail service……even if they provide it free, I will not recommend it to anyone.

Very true. My current job is at risk due to their pathetic service.

Wateen is best go for that

Most of the problems are in Land line connections of PTCL.
Yes it is expensive.I fully agree with you on that.But they have no other choice.With increase in demand of connections Small and some local companies with their low cost Packages are already snatching the demands of connections of Ptcl.

The traffic private ISPs is through PTCL so here you can find out the blackmailing by PTCL because connection even through landline provided by these private COs are working fine even with speed of 512 mb now tell me a connection of IMB of PTCL or to say 4MB of PTCL is NOT working why??

Because PTCL still bow down to illiterate staff who go on strikes every now and then. PTCL needs to be totally sold and kick all those illiterates in PTCL who are getting huge salary but doing nothing.

This time for the last over one month PTCL staff have deliberately created problems in landlines as well as Broadband to blackmail management for salary raise.

So they have to look towards the Elite class & Business users for thier stake by offering these kind of high speed expensive connections which mostly attract the above mentioned people.

:lol: what elite class every one is ready to spend even more ONLY if the service is worth.

Business class is not at all interested in pathetic PTCL tactics thats for sure.

Evo is avialable in limited cities.Maybe you are trying it in Non service area.

NOT at all i am very much in an area where all other services work including wateen so if PTCL evo is not working there then they are telling a big lie for selling it.

You seems to be from PTCL so let me tell you another fraud and corruption of your organisation.

The PTCL Peshawar people asked me to buy another router because they were saying there might be problem with the one they have provided me at the time of connection so they sold me a new router sans any invoice. Then they asked me to change the entire phone wire which i did by spending a good amount of money.

Now they are once again forcing me to buy another router.:angel:

pheww and i am planning to windup my PTCL phone connection as well as Broadband in few days.

PTCL EVO 3G Nitro- Unparallel – Unbeatable – Unlimited!

EVO NITRO Rev B

Introducing Evo 3G Nitro in Pakistan; “The World’s first & most cutting edge EV-DO Rev.B commercial network”

Key highlights

PTCL is the first operator in the world to commercially launch EV-DO Rev.B products.
Pakistan’s fastest & most cutting edge Enhanced Wireless Mobile Broadband solution.
Highlight the product USP i.e. Download Speed of up to 9.3 Mbps & uplink of up to 5.4 Mbps.
Nationwide Roaming facility, providing Rev B speeds in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore & Karachi with Backward compatibility & seamless roaming on Rev A Network (up to 3.1Mbps) in 99 cities across the country.
Blazing fast speeds of Rev B would create excitement in the potential target market which would entice product demand & sales
Charges:

Nitro USB Device Charges:
Rs.3, 999

Nitro Unlimited (9.3 MBPS):
Rs.2, 999/monthly
PTCL EVO 3G Nitro 9.3 MBPS Wireless Internet - SmashingTech.Net

Great.

how much it costs for a month to have a 1mbps unlimited connection in Pakistan?

Depends of the service provide PTCL Is charging about Rs1200 wateen is charging about Rs1400 but their service is far better than PTCL

Back
Top Bottom