What's new

PTCL launches world's first EVO 3G Nitro

SnIPeR Xr

Reaction score
PTCL launches world's first EVO 3G Nitro

TAHIR AMIN
ISLAMABAD (August 15 2010): Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd (PTCL) formally launched "the world's first and most cutting edge EVDO Re commercial network a wireless broadband that offers speeds up to 9.3 Mbps. Pakistan has became the first country while PTCL the first company in the world to introduce EVO 3G Nitro which is all set to meet the next generation's need for ultimate high speed and superior performance while providing this service commercially.
Addressing the launching ceremony federal Secretary for Information Technology Najeeb-ul-Malick said that through this new introduction has paved the way for Pakistan to enter into a supersonic era. This will bring a revolution in the field of technology as this is a next step in evolution of the wireless broadband revolution.

He said that this was a great achievement of PTCL. SEVP Commercial Naveed Saeed marked this launch as a giant leap ahead for PTCL and said this reinforces PTCL's superiority and technological command. He said the service has been launched with aim to give the customers a far more enhanced user experience of instant connectivity.

EVO 3G Nitro has revolutionised the three simple steps to high speed On-the-Go connectivity, Just Plug in-Click-Connect with its unprecedented speed of 9.3 Mbps on the downlink and up to 5.4MBPS on the uplink based on 3G CDMA REV B technology, he added.

He further said that EVO 3G Nitro is Pakistan's fastest and most cutting edge wireless mobile broadband product, first of its kind, which would enable customers to experience fastest web browsing, high quality video streaming, unlimited downloads, faster uploads, backward compatibility and seamless roaming in 99 cities across the country.

Naveed Saeed said that working in a market where technology changes every minute; PTCL always strive to introduce products and services that add more value to customer's life and PTCL 'EVO 3G Nitro' is one such product that will completely revolutionised the way customers communicate.

Syed Asim Ali, EVP commercial planning said, through EVO 3G Nitro experience customers spend less time waiting and more time working and accessing media rich applications from downloading songs to live video streaming, at home on desktop or on the move on laptop. In future PTCL plans to introduce a variety of innovative services that can enhance our customer's life, which is our ultimate goal.

Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]

Please do NOT rely on pathetic PTCL. My broadband is messed up for the last 4 months and despite repeated complaints the blackmailers from PTCL are not heeding neither fixing it rather sending heavy bills.

Their Evo is already sucking up in many areas.

Be careful better go for other services

PTCL to launch eVo 3G Nitro : Worlds first EVDO Network with speed up to 9.3 Mbps

PTCL to launch eVo 3G Nitro : Worlds first EVDO Network with speed up to 9.3 Mbps
Posted by Fahad on August 15, 2010 0

14th August 1947, this day an Islamic Republic of Pakistan came into being and yesterday was Pakistan’s 63rd independence day. On this memorable occasion Pakistan Telecommunication (PTCL) unveiled its predicted Evo 3G Nitro in Pakistan.

Evo 3G Nitro is set to be the World’s first & most up-to-date EV-DO Rev.B commercial network. This is a complete wireless internet device which is priced tagged at Rs.2,999 per month, where internet users residing in Pakistan can enjoy the speed upto 9.3 Mbps. This is for the first time that such a massive bandwidth is provided for the customers, where as in the beginning of 2010 PTCL announced similar wireless internet USB device which provides a bandwidth of 3.2 Mbps.

The customers will be very happy with the launch of Evo 3G Nitro in Pakistan. Lets have some tariff if you are willing to purchase one for yourself.

Tariff:

PTCL Nitro USB Device Charges: Rs.3,999 (First time charges)
PTCL Nitro Unlimited: Rs.2,999 (per month charges)

PTCL 3G Nitro Features:

■PTCL is set to be the very first operator on the globe to set up EV-DO Rev.B products.
■It is the states fastest & most latest Enhanced Wireless Mobile Broadband solution.
■Offers you Nationwide roaming facility which provides Rev B technology in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad & Rawalpindi, and Rev A Network technology (up to 3.1 Mbps) in 99 different cities country wide.
■No wire and installation hassles, just Plug and Play instant connectivity.
■Provides downloading speed up tp 9.3 Mbps and uploading up to 5.4 Mbps.
■Use with your desktop computer or laptop easily.
■You can upgrade your previous Evo device with Nitro.
PTCL to launch eVo 3G Nitro : Worlds first EVDO Network with speed up to 9.3 Mbps | iTechGiz

Please do NOT rely on pathetic PTCL. My broadband is messed up for the last 4 months and despite repeated complaints the blackmailers from PTCL are not heeding neither fixing it rather sending heavy bills.

many people told me PTCL DSL is giving problem. But mine is good as new from last many years. However they upgraded 2 MB to 4 MB but 1 MB is still 1MB and i dont like it. :( Because my package is 1MB

PTCLEvoNitro9.3Mbps.jpg

many people told me PTCL DSL is giving problem. But mine is good as new from last many years. However they upgraded 2 MB to 4 MB but 1 MB is still 1MB and i dont like it. :( Because my package is 1MB

They are idiots, because they have upgraded 1MB to 4MB despite we are having 1MB package. The speed is not conformed with wornout status of their lines hence it really sucks and give alot of problem.

SnIPeR Xr stop giving publicity to this blackmailer orgnisation here :angry:

Guys PTCL Is fooling you dont fall for it

PTCL launches EVO 3G Nitro

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched EVO 3G Nitro, the fastest EVDO RevB wireless broadband with speeds up to 9.3mbps.

With this launch, Pakistan has become the first country in the world to provide this service commercially. EVO 3G Nitro has revolutionised the three simple steps to High speed On-the-Go connectivity, Just Plug in—Click—Connect with its unprecedented speed of 9.3mbps on the downlink and up to 5.4mbps on the uplink based on 3G CDMA REV B technology.

EVO 3G Nitro is Pakistan’s fastest and most cutting edge wireless mobile broadband product, first of its kind, which would enable customers to experience fastest web browsing, high quality video streaming, unlimited downloads, faster uploads, backward compatibility and seamless roaming in 99 cities across the country.

SEVP Commercial Naveed Saeed marked this launch as a giant leap ahead for PTCL and said this reinforces PTCL’s superiority and technological command. He said this service has been launched with the aim of giving our customers a far more enhanced user experience of instant connectivity. He further added “Working in a market where technology changes every minute; we at PTCL always strive to introduce products and services that add more value to our customer’s life and PTCL ‘EVO 3G Nitro’ is one such product that will completely revolutionised the way our customers communicate. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I have 4 mb PTCL, working fine since 2 years, just had problems couple of times tho, but I call the guy and he fixes it, PTCL works fine for me

Very true…….PTCL is fine as long as your first ever problem arise and after that……PTCL is also responsible for one of my very favorite job loss due to its pathetic blackmail service……even if they provide it free, I will not recommend it to anyone.

I have Rev A and it works pretty well. Nationwide. Some places I get Dial up speeds but nothing to complain about. Their customer service is a whole another case.

Ptcl is the first one to provide this service commercially.
Before that it was not available for commercial or home use.

you mean in the world? i beg to differ 3g has been available for commercial/personal use for ages. 4g is now on the verge.

Back
Top Bottom