What's new

Psychopathic Saudi Cleric who raped and killed her daughter released.

Wow! That's racist and i thought i was rude.

Why cause i am half haitian (you racist)?? FYI I wash my face everyday.

Sorry but the kings of saudi kinda do!

Oh don't gimme that sh*t. i was talking about saudi kings,You called me a witch and made it personal.

I am gonna start a thread about it soon, I would like to see your posts there as well.

Since you're Haitian I would like to slow down my wheel a little bit.

First of all, I would like to offer my deepest condolences to you for the loss of the brave Haitians who lost their live over the last few years due to the catastropic earthquakes. Second of all, KSA has already donated $1 billion to bulid 2 medical care facilities in there ,and we will also try to do more and more in the coming years.

Second of all, I never made any rascist comment against you whatsoever, talking a coon right out of a tree is an expression we use for those who talk nonsense, which is true in this case.

Third of all, WE don't call him king whatsoever, if you know what do we call him, you will understand why did I fire back at you. In addition, KSA didn't support any kind of insurgency in Baluchistan whatsoever, any knowledgeable Pakistan in here can support my claim.

As for the US, I don't think anyone could question the military mighty it has ,but at the same time, the US is a strong ally of ours, so I don't know what you are talking about. Aside from that, KSA tries to be as much of a friendly nation as possible ,but that doesn't mean we can tolerate anyone toying with us. If anyone tried to mess with us ,then they will have to put up with the outcome.

So despite the fact that we said that the guy hasn't been released and is currently in custody and in prison and that this whole thing is a lie people still bash to bash.

Why don't you all just suu....shut up.
People deserve to be told the truth though.

That is disgusting, he raped his daughter? If so, he can give money for her murder, but what about rape? The punishment of rape is death, and this sick fvck, is allowed to preach Islam to people...

This is fitna in Arabia, and I am afraid it has reached Makka and Madina, and Muslims perhaps are suffering from this fitna all over the world because of its presence in Makka and Madina...

Allah forgive me and protect me.

That is disgusting, he raped his daughter? If so, he can give money for her murder, but what about rape? The punishment of rape is death, and this sick fvck, is allowed to preach Islam to people...

This is fitna in Arabia, and I am afraid it has reached Makka and Madina, and Muslims perhaps are suffering from this fitna all over the world because of its presence in Makka and Madina...

Allah forgive me and protect me.

The guy is locked up by now in mental facility in Riyadh. He shall never get away with what he did, mark my word.

We're doing fine, just keep it to yourself. Unlike other nations out crime rate is very low. In fact, most of the crimes in KSA are either committed by savage foreigners or savage bedouins.

There is no need to blame "others". Condemn the crime and try to bring a change in ur nation. But putting the blame on others while not condemning the crime done by a saudi national isnt good.

There is no need to blame "others". Condemn the crime and try to bring a change in ur nation. But putting the blame on others while not condemning the crime done by a saudi national isnt good.

Of course we do condemn such heinous act, but I will say that again, Indians should worry about their issue ,and all.

LoL. Indians should be worried about their own issues, and should denounce ignorance and encourage knowledge.

As for the Intl law, tell them " Get lost " we will smash anyone trying to meddle in our own issues.

Of course we do condemn such heinous act, but I will say that again, Indians should worry about their issue ,and all.

This news is aint about India after all. I think members here had ample oppurtunities to talk about India, in similar threads. Don try to bring India here. Discuss the topic. Enough.

lama.jpg

A ‘celebrity’ Saudi preacher accused of raping, torturing and killing his five-year-old daughter has reportedly been released from custody after agreeing to pay ‘blood money’.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi had been accused of killing his daughter Lama, who suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken back, broken ribs, a broken left arm and extensive bruising and burns. Social workers say she had also been repeatedly raped and burnt.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi admitted using a cane and cables to inflict the injuries after doubting his five-year-old daughter’s virginity and taking her to a doctor, according to the campaign group Women to Drive.

Rather than getting the death penalty or receiving a long prison sentence for the crime, Fayhan al-Ghamdi served only a few months in jail before a judge ruled the prosecution could only seek ‘blood money’.

Albawaba News reported the judge as saying: "Blood money and the time the defendant had served in prison since Lama's death suffices as punishment."

Fayhan al-Ghamdi, who regularly appears on television in Saudi Arabia, is said to have agreed to pay £31,000 to Lama’s mother.

The money is considered compensation under Islamic law, although it is only half the amount that would have been paid had Lama been a boy.

Despite Saudi Arabia’s famously strict legal system, Women to Drive say fathers cannot be executed for murdering their children in the country. Equally, husbands cannot be executed for murdering their wives.

Formal objections to the ruling have been raised by three Saudi activists, and the twitter hashtag #AnaLama (which translates as I Am Lama) has been set up.

Local reports say public anger over the settlement is growing across Saudi Arabia, with authorities planning to set up a 24-hour hotline to take calls about child abuse.

Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money' - Middle East - World - The Independent

What the hell? Who did he pay the blood money to? Himself?

Such creatures should just be hanged without further questions...He admitted to heinous crimes and he still isnt hanged?! :blink:

What the hell? Who did he pay the blood money to? Himself?

Such creatures should just be hanged without further questions...He admitted to heinous crimes and he still isnt hanged?! :blink:

He paid to the wife that divorced.

Also he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and so was sent to a mental ward for life.

Please don't jump the fence like a typical bhartee.

Also he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and so was sent to a mental ward for life.

Please down jump the fence like a typical bhartee.

Having schizophrenia yet was some famous Cleric "Fayhan al-Ghamdi, who regularly appears on television in Saudi Arabia" ...

the original story i think on cnn a few months ago only said that he beat her to death, didnt mention nothing about rape.

According to the Arabs here he was saved the gallows for being a schezophreniac. But how did he as a schezophreniac qualify for a cleric?

He is not a "Cleric" he just gets on TV talk shows and talk religious junk. A "celebrity cleric". Sort to speak.

so schizophreniacs can be celebrities in SA ? :lol:

bet he cooked it up to save his tool from getting chopped off !

Please don't jump the fence like a typical bhartee.

But fine to act like a typical Bedou?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom