What's new

Saudi man ordered to leave Canada after choking, threatening daughter

I'm way way way younger than that " 40 year old white man born in Texas " of yours.

I'm sorry but you have no ground where you can pinpoint at the customs of Saudis, given the fact that the father was fanatic by your own admittance.

Okay, 35.

I'm way way way younger than that " 40 year old white man born in Texas " of yours.

I'm sorry but you have no ground where you can pinpoint at the customs of Saudis, given the fact that the father was fanatic by your own admittance.

He admitted in the court that he chocked and beat his daughter... where does this fanaticism come from? don't tell me its religion.. it is just custom of Saudia that women have none of their choice.. they have to wait for Mehram to be available to be put into ambulance otherwise left to die ... they cant drive... and in walk of life they are dependent on some Mehram.. here also that Saudi man wanted to implement his own custom in Canada .. but fortunately for the girl .. she was not in a closed society..

Then we should think critically and come up with ideas. You're saying this because globalization is too widespread and dominant. It would need a drastic change.

Would love to listen any new ideas from you.. please go ahead.. :)...

@MM_Haider

Talking about society isn't important right now, the first thing that needs to happen is a strategic victory. There need to be massive underground complexes around the Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iran/Iraq region to research, stockpile missiles until the right time to target all hostile military presences in the area. It also needs to be in the Middle East, Egypt, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and a part of Saudi Arabia. That one is for a strategic victory against Israel. We can't defend ourselves against air superiority of the West, so these underground complexes will make it difficult for them to target, place missiles there and when the time is right attack. Israel had a tough problem with this in Gaza in 2012, in Gaza they have tunnels that lead to private houses all over the city underground, they have kitchens and bathrooms and every night one of the Palestinian factions produces 90 rockets. They transport larger rockets to place in underground launchers this way and they are protected when they need to retaliate.

Technology is not hard to acquire these days, science and raw materials are all that's needed including very smart people. If all nations do this we could change the state of affairs in the Muslim world, however, that's unlikely. So it needs a large group of intellectuals and not Taliban/Jewish poser Al Qaeda morons.

If you've noticed, Jews can speak Arabic very well, some 'AQ' spokesman have actually been Jewish people. That's why people need to beware of scumbags who do everything to cause more death and destruction amongst our people. There are very active efforts to infiltrate Islamic organizations with collaborators.

@MM_Haider

Talking about society isn't important right now, the first thing that needs to happen is a strategic victory. There need to be massive underground complexes around the Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iran/Iraq region to research, stockpile missiles until the right time to target all hostile military presences in the area. It also needs to be in the Middle East, Egypt, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and a part of Saudi Arabia. That one is for a strategic victory against Israel. We can't defend ourselves against air superiority of the West, so these underground complexes will make it difficult for them to target, place missiles there and when the time is right attack. Israel had a tough problem with this in Gaza in 2012, in Gaza they have tunnels that lead to private houses all over the city underground, they have kitchens and bathrooms and every night one of the Palestinian factions produces 90 rockets. They transport larger rockets to place in underground launchers this way and they are protected when they need to retaliate.

Goshhh.. I was talking about way of governance.. i thought you would come up with some new idea to replace democracy.. but started showing your xenophobia and jingoism... mate think of defeating them in education, health, technology, human rights, animal rights, freedom of thoughts only.. this is need of the hour..

If one of us reply in the same manner then our username would be pink. :lol:
I see that you enjoy fights of different nationalities but dont bother about Srilankan affairs's these days.

Goshhh.. I was talking about way of governance.. i thought you would come up with some new idea to replace democracy.. but started showing your xenophobia and jingoism... mate think of defeating them in education, health, technology, human rights, animal rights, freedom of thoughts only.. this is need of the hour..

That's the civilian sector, we also need a minority to take part in the military sector. No violence even needs to occur, but, something big needs to be established. Even though Israel for example could 'defeat' us with their smarts or the West could seize their interests through their smarts, military power is used to secure many interests, mainly to intimidate. You're not going to get anywhere disregarding the military sector, because it's like their one of the wings of an eagle, it's meant to protect and secure interest. If there is no balance of power then there are no guarantees. I agree with you on what you're saying, but, not everybody in the society is fit for these things. There also needs to be a military sector.

So how are we going to defeat dictators? Through our smarts ? They kill us to the last one and persecute us.

That's the civilian sector, we also need a minority to take part in the military sector. No violence even needs to occur, but, something big needs to be established. Even though Israel for example could 'defeat' us with their smarts or the West could seize their interests through their smarts, military power is used to secure many interests, mainly to intimidate. You're not going to get anywhere disregarding the military sector, because it's like their one of the wings of an eagle, it's meant to protect and secure interest. If there is no balance of power then there are no guarantees. I agree with you on what you're saying, but, not everybody in the society is fit for these things. There also needs to be a military sector.

So how are we going to defeat dictators? Through our smarts ? They kill us to the last one and persecute us.

Could you please open a new thread to discuss your 'how-to-get-military-might'... ideas.. here we are discussing about a girl whose fanatic father is ordered to go back to the society where he totally fits in..

He admitted in the court that he chocked and beat his daughter... where does this fanaticism come from? don't tell me its religion.. it is just custom of Saudia that women have none of their choice

The concept of Mehram is actually Islamic, and never been attributed to the culture of a given society. A culture is a mixture of norms, habits, customs, and social values, in which religion can never be asserted to.

If you so-called Mehram theory would work, then I guess it is safe to say that %80 of Saudi women are violating it whenever they leave their houses to run their daily errands in car with their drivers. The same goes to Saudi women who work at Banks, Hospitals, companies, and the state as well.

they have to wait for Mehram to be available to be put into ambulance otherwise left to die

This is utterly stupid, illogical. On one hand, we do have female ambulance dispatches. And on the other is the rule that says necessities know no laws :lol: ...

they cant drive

When on earth would that be a problem if there is a proper replacement to it? Almost every Saudi woman has a car, driven by a driver. It would be a problematic socio-cultural issue if there no alternatives to it.

and in walk of life they are dependent on some Mehram

The term Meharm can only be applied when a woman travels to some places on her own. Don't abuse the term much.

here also that Saudi man wanted to implement his own custom in Canada .. but fortunately for the girl

Now you say it is a custom and before you claimed it is a cultural issue?

but fortunately for the girl .. she was not in a closed society..

He won't get away with it even if he were here. There is something called court, and social service.

You might want to go through some Saudi females accounts to find out how they feel about their country, and social challenges imposed by nut-jobs within the social structures:

We must highlight the Kingdom’s true image | Kingdom | Saudi Gazette
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...What-is-a-Saudi-women-s-rights-activist-.html

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Imran Khan @anonymus

He admitted in the court that he chocked and beat his daughter... where does this fanaticism come from? don't tell me its religion.. it is just custom of Saudia that women have none of their choice.. they have to wait for Mehram to be available to be put into ambulance otherwise left to die ... they cant drive... and in walk of life they are dependent on some Mehram.. here also that Saudi man wanted to implement his own custom in Canada .. but fortunately for the girl .. she was not in a closed society..

Would love to listen any new ideas from you.. please go ahead.. :)...

The concept of Mehram is actually Islamic, and never been attributed to the culture of a given society. A culture is a mixture of norms, habits, customs, and social values, in which religion can never be asserted to.

If you so-called Mehram theory would work, then I guess it is safe to say that %80 of Saudi women are violating it whenever they leave their houses to run their daily errands in car with their drivers. The same goes to Saudi women who work at Banks, Hospitals, companies, and the state as well.

This is utterly stupid, illogical. On one hand, we do have female ambulance dispatches. And on the other is the rule that says necessities know no laws :lol: ...

When on earth would that be a problem if there is a proper replacement to it? Almost every Saudi woman has a car, driven by a driver. It would be a problematic socio-cultural issue if there no alternatives to it.

The term Meharm can only be applied when a woman travels to some places on her own. Don't abuse the term much.

He won't get away with it even if he were here. There is something called court, and social service.

You might want to go through some Saudi females accounts to find out how they feel about their country, and social challenges imposed by nut-jobs within the social structures:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...What-is-a-Saudi-women-s-rights-activist-.html

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Imran Khan @anonymus

What do you want to say? Did I ask for your definition of culture? NO! By the way, Religion is part and parcel of any culture. Mosque is part of Muslim culture and Church is part of Christian culture. religion has so much influence on the culture that it changed even the language of places where it was spread e.g., African countries like Tunisia and Egypt. Their native language was not Arabic.

It is not my theory. This is part and parcel of the Saudi daily routine. A driver is required to go to grocery shop. Law is one thing and its violation is something. The women who are violating this cultural norm and Mehram law of your country can be punished with a mere stroke of the pen anytime but due to pressure from the International world your country is coerced into softening these laws. It is international pressure that women are slowly going out to work etc and your Kingdom cannot, by any mean, take the credit of giving the people their due and birth right of freedom.

on which wall should i throw these news?
Saudi female student dies after male ambulance crew denied access | GulfNews.com

BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Saudi police 'stopped' fire rescue

you remain happy with your women ambulances and necessity knows no laws type mere words!!

even 100% of Saudi women have their own car and driver why would it be a socio-cultural issue on earth if the women drives the car herself? don't make mockery of yourself by standing-by this stupid patriarchal law... Human rights are RIGHTS not freakin doles gifted by one gender to another.

Now you are trying to be Mufti. Mehram is the defined in Quran and it is not me who is abusing this term... it is your Kingdom doing so for not allowing the women choosing on their own. The princesses are being locked for years by your country's highness-es... and now they have started to look to atheist and infidel governments and UN for their release.. guess who is better?

Saudi princesses held captive for 13 years; ask UN for help

It is neither custom nor cultural issue.. it is just your comprehension issue. Go through my statement again.

This is just your wish. Give me some examples of such cases won by women in the court.

I won't go through this as your media is biased and controlled by Kingdom. It doesn't tell the actual situation of your country.

What do you want to say? Did I ask for your definition of culture? NO! By the way, Religion is part and parcel of any culture. Mosque is part of Muslim culture and Church is part of Christian culture. religion has so much influence on the culture that it changed even the language of places where it was spread e.g., African countries like Tunisia and Egypt. Their native language was not Arabic.

I never suggested that you asked for the definition of culture. But it appears to us that you are utterly misinformed.

Having an influence on culture is one thing, but being associated with culture is another. If we assume that what you said is true, then we wouldn't have seen a different pattern among one Arab culture to another, let alone a Muslim nation.

It is not my theory. This is part and parcel of the Saudi daily routine. A driver is required to go to grocery shop. Law is one thing and its violation is something. The women who are violating this cultural norm and Mehram law of your country can be punished with a mere stroke of the pen anytime but due to pressure from the International world your country is coerced into softening these laws. It is international pressure that women are slowly going out to work etc and your Kingdom cannot, by any mean, take the credit of giving the people their due and birth right of freedom.

Lovely :lol: Does the gov't carry away that " stroke of pen due international pressure " or do men do it? I'm confused. Women going to work argument is thrice pathetically laughable too, given the fact that it has been going on for a century.

Saudi female student dies after male ambulance crew denied access | GulfNews.com

you remain happy with your women ambulances and necessity knows no laws type mere words!!

None of these two reported news is accurate.

even 100% of Saudi women have their own car and driver why would it be a socio-cultural issue on earth if the women drives the car herself? don't make mockery of yourself by standing-by this stupid patriarchal law... Human rights are RIGHTS not freakin doles gifted by one gender to another.

Make a mockery on your own.

Yes, it is a socio-cultural issue regardless of my own stance into. You lack the vision to view the issue on which why the Saudi society is too reluctant when it comes to this - even women are -

Now you are trying to be Mufti. Mehram is the defined in Quran and it is not me who is abusing this term... it is your Kingdom doing so for not allowing the women choosing on their own. The princesses are being locked for years by your country's highness-es... and now they have started to look to atheist and infidel governments and UN for their release.. guess who is better?

What does the concept of Mehrah has to do with this story? Don't you think you're shooting in an open air at large?

As for the princesses issue, we already have spoken about it here, you might want to check it out in this section.

This is just your wish. Give me some examples of such cases won by women in the court.

As you wish. :)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ministry-to-crack-down-on-domestic-abuse.html
Perseverance pays off — Saudi woman wins 20-year-long fight against Jeddah Mayoralty | Front Page | Saudi Gazette

I won't go through this as your media is biased and controlled by Kingdom. It doesn't tell the actual situation of your country

The hell you're talking about? :lol: Al-Arabyia isn't a Saudi-based agency, and Gazettee is an online news agency ...

Saudi princesses held captive for 13 years; ask UN for help

It is neither custom nor cultural issue.. it is just your comprehension issue. Go through my statement again.

I won't go through this as your media is biased and controlled by Kingdom. It doesn't tell the actual situation of your country.

they shouldnt have deported the man !!

this kind of behavior (choking to death) is a completely normal thing they do to their women in saudia .

after all they come from a culture in which they buried their girl infants alive because of the shame :lol:

He should be in jail for trying to kill a person not send him back like this

I never suggested that you asked for the definition of culture. But it appears to us that you are utterly misinformed.

Having an influence on culture is one thing, but being associated with culture is another. If we assume that what you said is true, then we wouldn't have seen a different pattern among one Arab culture to another, let alone a Muslim nation.

Lovely :lol: Does the gov't carry away that " stroke of pen due international pressure " or do men do it? I'm confused. Women going to work argument is thrice pathetically laughable too, given the fact that it has been going on for a century.

Yes, it is a socio-cultural issue regardless of my own stance into. You lack the vision to view the issue on which why the Saudi society is too reluctant when it comes to this - even women are -

What does the concept of Mehrah has to do with this story? Don't you think you're shooting in an open air at large?

As for the princesses issue, we already have spoken about it here, you might want to check it out in this section.

As you wish. :)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ministry-to-crack-down-on-domestic-abuse.html
Perseverance pays off — Saudi woman wins 20-year-long fight against Jeddah Mayoralty | Front Page | Saudi Gazette

The hell you're talking about? :lol: Al-Arabyia isn't a Saudi-based agency, and Gazettee is an online news agency ...

habibi listen carefully:

what do you mean appears to us? How many of you are responding to me? such a joke if true:omghaha:... anyways.. the things that appear to you ladies and gentlemen are mostly wrong! How is it possible that something has influence on someone and that someone is not associated to that something? Even if it is acquiescence, there is an association!

international pressure when your King is coerced into softening some laws and fanatic men are kicked out of the secular countries. still confused?

Just because you said so? come on at least have some moral courage to accept the reality or deny with proof.

you again happened to do unintentional self parody. why and how is it social/ cultural isssue only in Saudia? I am discussing here it with you.. enlighten me. why are you recriminating instead of responding? you sullen response speaks volumes how the good person inside is embarrassed on all this.

let me enlighten you the concept... those ladies' Mehram incarcerated them and after years of internship they started to look towards non-Mehrams for their release. This is how I see Mehram being abused! now read my response in post #71.
Secondly, i I am discussing about you here in this very thread and expect your response here as well!

your response is funny as none of these news are about similar case...i.e., a man who happens to be Mehram of the lady, hitting her and she going to court and then winning the case against him.. well... one of the news which tells about some misitry to crack dowwn on domestic abuse do tell that in Saudia domestic violence cases have been increased..

The hell you're talking about? :lol: Al-Arabyia isn't a Saudi-based agency, and Gazettee is an online news agency

Doesn't matter ... AlArbyia is dubai based where there is restriction on the press as well and they are bound to show the soft image of the country and GCC... and you should not show your puerility by saying that it is an online agency... why.. is on online agencies censorship not applicable in Saudia?

Back
Top Bottom