What's new

Saudi man ordered to leave Canada after choking, threatening daughter

I see that you enjoy fights of different nationalities but dont bother about Srilankan affairs's these days.
Sri Lankan fights are boring whereas in here you can see people belonging to about 10 nationalities fight with each other even for little reasons as food or coffee.

They will probably behead her when she returns to Arabia :butcher:

Yeah, she should probably stay in Canada, or even move to the states where it is common practice to indulge in illicit relations and adultery. She would be perfectly safe there.

habibi listen carefully:

I'm all ears. :smart:

what do you mean appears to us? How many of you are responding to me? such a joke if true:omghaha:... anyways..

By us I meant all people who are raising an eyebrow over your interesting posts.

anyways.. the things that appear to you ladies and gentlemen are mostly wrong! How is it possible that something has influence on someone and that someone is not associated to that something? Even if it is acquiescence, there is an association!

Again religious values are in no way co-related to social values or cultural ones. If they were, then the concept of Mehram would only have had been coined by the Saudi society.

international pressure when your King is coerced into softening some laws and fanatic men are kicked out of the secular countries. still confused?

:lol: International pressure? You're extremely hilarious :omghaha:

KSA never gave a rat about the international community. If it were then we wouldn't have invaded Bahrain unilaterally on one hand, or release the prisoners of Al-Qaida on a " humanitarian " ground. The King himself was described by the West as a reformist. But to assume that KSA would consider compromising with outsiders when it comes to its internal affairs is extremely laughable :lol:

Just because you said so? come on at least have some moral courage to accept the reality or deny with proof.

I never denied such incidents to be begin with. All I'm saying is that these reports were a bit inaccurate compared to what took place.

you again happened to do unintentional self parody. why and how is it social/ cultural isssue only in Saudia? I am discussing here it with you.. enlighten me.

First of all, it is called Saudi Arabia or KSA. Saudia stands for the Saudi Airlines :lol:

And If there were someone making a parody in all of this, then it definitely has got to be you for your religious illiteracy, excessive ignorance, unimaginable bigotry, and above all unthinkable prejudice.

And why can't the Saudi people determine what suits them the best and what not? If you think so that the Saudis are going to make a concession to appease an outsider like yourself or the whole world, then I regret telling you that such thinking will bring a huge disappointment for you :lol:

Now coming down to why the Saudi society is acting too reluctantly when it comes to this issue, I would like to reiterate the fallowing:

1) Some people feel uncomfortable on a security, and safety ground.

2) The fanatic factor - note that I never denied the existence of such thing.

3) Many women, themselves, oppose it as such thing never existed in here before.

4) The existence of alternative means is also delaying implementing such decision.

Personally, I don't have any problem with women driving, I did sign the petition myself among half a million of Saudi. Most of my immediate female family members do have driving licenses, but they too are indifferent as long as a replacement exists.

why are you recriminating instead of responding? you sullen response speaks volumes how the good person inside is embarrassed on all this.

So sorry, but we are on the web, where there is no such thing as an embarrassment :lol:

let me enlighten you the concept... those ladies' Mehram incarcerated them and after years of internship they started to look towards non-Mehrams for their release. This is how I see Mehram being abused! now read my response in post #71.

Incarcerated them? :woot:

I told you before the concept of Mehram can only be applied when a woman travels from one place to another she doesn't know a thing of :lol: ...

What nullifies your claim is the fact that many Saudi women go to work in a mixed-gender places like banks, hospitals, and companies. Unless you still insist on that international pressure theory of yours.

Secondly, i I am discussing about you here in this very thread and expect your response here as well!

Discussing about me? What a load of nonsense.

It isn't my problem that you lack the means to find out what it has already been said about this earlier.

your response is funny as none of these news are about similar case...i.e., a man who happens to be Mehram of the lady, hitting her and she going to court and then winning the case against him.. well... one of the news which tells about some misitry to crack dowwn on domestic abuse do tell that in Saudia domestic violence cases have been increased..

My response in a jest of course was to pinpoint that domestic violence is a red line to us. This also include the abuse of females. There is no need to re-invent the wheel of this given the similarities between both cases.

Doesn't matter ... AlArbyia is dubai based where there is restriction on the press as well and they are bound to show the soft image of the country and GCC... and you should not show your puerility by saying that it is an online agency... why.. is on online agencies censorship not applicable in Saudia?

Not true. If there were a restriction on Al-Arabyia in Dubai in the first place, then there is no point for them having their studios in Dubai. They can move elsewhere, maybe to Egypt or Kuwait or Bahrain or even KSA.

I never said that Al-Arabyia is an online news agency either. What I said was that Saudi Gazette happens to be an online news agency based in Riyadh, with no censorship at all in Saudia.

habibi listen carefully:

what do you mean appears to us? How many of you are responding to me? such a joke if true:omghaha:... anyways.. the things that appear to you ladies and gentlemen are mostly wrong! How is it possible that something has influence on someone and that someone is not associated to that something? Even if it is acquiescence, there is an association!

international pressure when your King is coerced into softening some laws and fanatic men are kicked out of the secular countries. still confused?

Just because you said so? come on at least have some moral courage to accept the reality or deny with proof.

you again happened to do unintentional self parody. why and how is it social/ cultural isssue only in Saudia? I am discussing here it with you.. enlighten me. why are you recriminating instead of responding? you sullen response speaks volumes how the good person inside is embarrassed on all this.

let me enlighten you the concept... those ladies' Mehram incarcerated them and after years of internship they started to look towards non-Mehrams for their release. This is how I see Mehram being abused! now read my response in post #71.
Secondly, i I am discussing about you here in this very thread and expect your response here as well!

your response is funny as none of these news are about similar case...i.e., a man who happens to be Mehram of the lady, hitting her and she going to court and then winning the case against him.. well... one of the news which tells about some misitry to crack dowwn on domestic abuse do tell that in Saudia domestic violence cases have been increased..

Doesn't matter ... AlArbyia is dubai based where there is restriction on the press as well and they are bound to show the soft image of the country and GCC... and you should not show your puerility by saying that it is an online agency... why.. is on online agencies censorship not applicable in Saudia?

You are brainwashed by conservative anti Muslim media, as if we are psychotic killers or something. He would have supported her if she was open about it and did it through legal means. It's not about arranged or non arranged, it's about legal marriage.

Yeah and just because of that one thing, he choked his own flesh and blood, his daughter and almost killed her.

Wow!

So liberal...

they shouldnt have deported the man !!

this kind of behavior (choking to death) is a completely normal thing they do to their women in saudia .

after all they come from a culture in which they buried their girl infants alive because of the shame :lol:

Well, violence exists everywhere but I don't think the Saudi society encourages having sex with strangers out of a religious duty, which is taking place in Iran:

The Iranians are even openly advocating for the use of condoms to prevent spreading transsexual diseases:

Coming down to Canada, I think the Iranians should be the least to talk about what is going on in there, given the fact that the Canadians have already kicked the Mullahs' embassy over there, deporting thousands of Iranians to where they came from:

Canada closes embassy in Iran, expels Iranian diplomats - Politics - CBC News

Even the Canadian people feel sorry for the Iranians being deported:

NDTI | Home |

But that just isn't it, the Iranian savagery, barbarism, and terrorism record in Canada was the main reason behind kicking your kind out:

Media ignore Iranian caught smuggling arsenal of sniper rifles across border - National Conservative | Examiner.com
Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online
Iran to forfeit $7M in Canadian assets for 'supporting terrorism' - Canada - CBC News
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2013/04/canadian_terror_plot.php
Canadian freed from death row in Iran feels 'reborn,' after returning to Toronto Thursday | CTV News
Canadian charged with trying to export nuclear devices to Iran | Toronto Star
Family watches online as Iranian woman dies in U.S. - NY Daily News

Coming down the culture of Arabia, I'd like to remind you that after crushing, conquering, and converting your forefathers in Iran by our forefathers, we gave you a significant portion of the very same culture. You have been slaughtered and blessed by the sword.

I make no mistake that every time I get to say you and your people dropping on your knees, prostrating and bowing before us, it gives us an enormous amount of pride to what we have done to you. You practically are historically, culturally, and religious defeated.

The more I see you lashing yourself in the name of our forefather, the more pride it brings to our land.

Far far far less than those committed by your brethren. I heard that Syria is pedophilia central these days with a thriving prepubescent sex slave market.

You are free to slaughter all to cows to your heart content. I just don't give a damn.

Just don't put your weennie inside cows also.Some stupid Africans gave AIDS to this world by fucking chimpanzees. We don't want a Bovine or goat AIDS too.

Hazzey lacks the respect for other religions. He often loses his notorious temper every time people speak of religion for some reason.

I'm deeply offended by the cow reference he gave tbqh, and I find it extremely distasteful.

Last edited:
@Yzd Khalifa

That's bull, I respect Christians more than I respect you because you're nothing like what an Arab should be.

Yeah and just because of that one thing, he choked his own flesh and blood, his daughter and almost killed her.

Wow!

So liberal...

I'm speaking not about the OP but generalizations. Just because the nature of Indian men they rape their own village girls with multiple men. I'm not a liberal either, lol.

@Yzd Khalifa

That's bull, I respect Christians more than I respect you because you're nothing like what an Arab should be.

I don't expect people to respect me.

Yeah. This shows that interesting poor attitude of yours when you harass myself and @anonymus amongst other Indians, Turks, and whoever disagrees with you.

I'm speaking not about the OP but generalizations.

Don't waste time with the usual Indian trolls.

They show up in just about any thread which is even remotely related to Islam and spout sanctimoniously -- which is quite ironic, given the situation back in India.

I don't expect people to respect me.

Yeah. This shows that interesting poor attitude of yours when you harass myself and @anonymus amongst other Indians, Turks, and whoever disagrees with you.

I'm not harassing any of you, you're harassing me by making a lie against me that I'm speaking about the OP thread and not about generalizations.

By us I meant all people who are raising an eyebrow over your interesting posts.

Again religious values are in no way co-related to social values or cultural ones. If they were, then the concept of Mehram would only have had been coined by the Saudi society.

KSA never gave a rat about the international community. If it were then we wouldn't have invaded Bahrain unilaterally on one hand, or release the prisoners of Al-Qaida on a " humanitarian " ground. The King himself was described by the West as a reformist. But to assume that KSA would consider compromising with outsiders when it comes to its internal affairs is extremely laughable :lol:

I never denied such incidents to be begin with. All I'm saying is that these reports were a bit inaccurate compared to what took place.

First of all, it is called Saudi Arabia or KSA. Saudia stands for the Saudi Airlines :lol:

And If there were someone making a parody in all of this, then it definitely has got to be you for your religious illiteracy, excessive ignorance, unimaginable bigotry, and above all unthinkable prejudice.

And why can't the Saudi people determine what suits them the best and what not? If you think so that the Saudis are going to make a concession to appease an outsider like yourself or the whole world, then I regret telling you that such thinking will bring a huge disappointment for you :lol:

Now coming down to why the Saudi society is acting too reluctantly when it comes to this issue, I would like to reiterate the fallowing:

3) Many women, themselves, oppose it as such thing never existed in here before.

4) The existence of alternative means is also delaying implementing such decision.

Personally, I don't have any problem with women driving, I did sign the petition myself among half a million of Saudi. Most of my immediate female family members do have driving licenses, but they too are indifferent as long as a replacement exists.

So sorry, but we are on the web, where there is no such thing as an embarrassment :lol:

Incarcerated them? :woot:

I told you before the concept of Mehram can only be applied when a woman travels from one place to another she doesn't know a thing of :lol: ...

What nullifies your claim is the fact that many Saudi women go to work in a mixed-gender places like banks, hospitals, and companies. Unless you still insist on that international pressure theory of yours.

It isn't my problem that you lack the means to find out what it has already been said about this earlier.

My response in a jest of course was to pinpoint that domestic violence is a red line to us. This also include the abuse of females. There is no need to re-invent the wheel of this given the similarities between both cases.

Not true. If there were a restriction on Al-Arabyia in Dubai in the first place, then there is no point for them having their studios in Dubai. They can move elsewhere, maybe to Egypt or Kuwait or Bahrain or even KSA.

I never said that Al-Arabyia is an online news agency either. What I said was that Saudi Gazette happens to be an online news agency based in Riyadh, with no censorship at all in Saudia.

you response tells otherwise.

again self parody.:omghaha:. who all people? only you are sticking to it..

This concept emanated from Saudi society only. what do you think it is coming from Brazil? and i told you that religion has so much influence on a society that it changed even the language of of African countries who had never heard of Arabic before Islam. Either talk some sense or leave it blank. Don't provide (more) proof of your ignorance by such answers. :tdown:

You say Saudia doesn't give rat or something about International community is farce. Ever thought as to why would king bring reforms? Where did your king heard of such things from which you call reforms? or you are just happy something is better than nothing? This all is happening just because your king has no other option. mind you. Human rights, Democracy, equality are today's such undeniable facts that no country can flee from it. I challenge whatever so called 'reforms' you king has brought about can never be repealed now. Be ready for more 'reforms' until there is proper democracy in your kingdom.
I hope the concept of International Pressure is now understandable to you.

It is shameful that you are giving examples of releasing terrorists and attacking some country with pride. I thought you were somehow sensible. This epitomizes Saudi culture, I am talking about.

:lol: so to what extent it true? Please come with some proof this time.

Ignored.

Personally, I don't have any problem with women driving, I did sign the petition myself among half a million of Saudi. Most of my immediate female family members do have driving licenses, but they too are indifferent as long as a replacement exists
All of the above your verbose is bosh except,

This is what I am saying since morning that it is part of your culture. I rest my case. :cheers:

It might be in your part of the world. Good for you.

Associating Mehram only with travel? Don't invent new things. Yes i insist and I told you above as to why.

By the way there was no harm in eliciting or you are aware of impertinence if you ever tried to defend it. :sick:

Accept that you cannot find a single such example!

Not true. If there were a restriction on Al-Arabyia in Dubai in the first place, then there is no point for them having their studios in Dubai. They can move elsewhere, maybe to Egypt or Kuwait or Bahrain or even KSA. I never said that Al-Arabyia is an online news agency either. What I said was that Saudi Gazette happens to be an online news agency based in Riyadh, with no censorship at all in Saudia.

Wherever they go in GCC they will face similar problems and KSA is worst!.. Dubai has good business environment and an open society. It's good they are their.

Did I ever say Al Arabyia is online? when this gazzette shall promulgate a story regarding the king's wrong doings and stop considering it a sacrilege, then I will agree with you that there is no censorship in Saudia. :wave:.

Back
Top Bottom