What's new

Saudi man ordered to leave Canada after choking, threatening daughter

Hindus and Asians STFU, not your culture. Gods ordained on us a beaitful way of marriage. STFU your mouthes.

Go rape your own woman in front of national tv you sick scum before criticizing the way of life ordained by God.

@Yzd Khalifa

STFU you moron, you don't anything about Islam let alone follow it. Don't act as a spokesman for us, we don't allow pre marital relations period. Only enemies of Allah and his apostle make lies against them.

Terrorist tunnel rat @Hazzy997

Stop fucking that goat of yours. It may give you goat herpes.

Only because lifestyle changed, popular culture has made you people insane. It's not related to what's true or not, we could have Islamic democracies that have Islam as the basis but with democratic values(Not liberties). It's only because overseas our societies are facing lots of problems because nothing is right anymore, didn't you learn bro that our Prophet(SAW) told us one day we would be literally useless people but many in numbers? You need to read about these things if you have questions.

Not true, I did nothing wrong, just pointing out double standard and typical non Muslim first reaction to anything about Islamic culture. People are biased against Islam. Unfortutnely, many Muslims get scared and give in to that. They don't have string character. You told me don't worry about Sri Lankan culture and I tell you don't have a double standard.
Where did I tell you not to worry about Sri Lankan culture? If you find some fault feel free to criticize. I only told you to mind your own business when you were talking about sending Islamic fighters to a place that you hae no idea about.

Nope, because people are getting educated and read those ancient books, and find their problems and throw them away.

Everyone who knows Islam, knows that islamic democracy is an oxymoron term.

It depends on your definition of democracy, you assume that because no one that you live around with follows religion anymore means that it's not true. You do know Muhammad told us Islam would become strange at one point. During his lifetime he said that it will become strange.

You see things strictly from a societal view, you don't look at the negative aspects that came from 'democratic' societies. You're speaking of secular societies. So if you guys are atheists from your hearts then proclaim yourselves as Arab/Iranian atheists collaborators. Don't give people the impression that you're Muslims.

Terrorist tunnel rat @Hazzy997

Stop fucking that goat of yours. It may give you goat herpes.

How many Indian woman got raped just today alone? They need me to free them from Indian men who can't control themselves.

This weekend I'm going to slaughter a cow for dinner. Looking forward to it, please join me.

Where did I tell you not to worry about Sri Lankan culture? If you find some fault feel free to criticize. I only told you to mind your own business when you were talking about sending Islamic fighters to a place that you hae no idea about.

No I wasn't, WTF are you talking about?

How many Indian woman got raped just today alone? They need me to free them from Indian men who can't control themselves.

Far far far less than those committed by your brethren. I heard that Syria is pedophilia central these days with a thriving prepubescent sex slave market.

This weekend I'm going to slaughter a cow for dinner. Looking forward to it, please join me.

You are free to slaughter all to cows to your heart content. I just don't give a damn.

Just don't put your weennie inside cows also.Some stupid Africans gave AIDS to this world by fucking chimpanzees. We don't want a Bovine or goat AIDS too.

Far far far less than those committed by your brethren. I heard that Syria is pedophilia central these days with a thriving prepubescent sex slave market.

You are free to slaughter all to cows to your heart content. I just don't give a damn.

Just don't put your weennie inside cows also.Some stupid Africans gave AIDS to this world by fucking chimpanzees. We don't want a Bovine or goat AIDS too.

That's pro regime media rumors, meanwhile I can pull up dozens of articles in the past week about Indian woman getting raped by immoral animals. Why do you sick people do this to your women? We Americans need to give you democracy .

Hindus and Asians STFU, not your culture. Gods ordained on us a beaitful way of marriage. STFU your mouthes.

Go rape your own woman in front of national tv you sick scum before criticizing the way of life ordained by God.

@Yzd Khalifa

STFU you moron, you don't anything about Islam let alone follow it. Don't act as a spokesman for us, we don't allow pre marital relations period. Only enemies of Allah and his apostle make lies against them.

@anonymus :lol:

Only because lifestyle changed, popular culture has made you people insane. It's not related to what's true or not, we could have Islamic democracies that have Islam as the basis but with democratic values(Not liberties). It's only because overseas our societies are facing lots of problems because nothing is right anymore, didn't you learn bro that our Prophet(SAW) told us one day we would be literally useless people but many in numbers? You need to read about these things if you have questions.
What im about to say is strictly off topic, but a fact nonetheless:

Sorry bro, but Islam and Democracy do not go hand in hand. There is no such thing as "Islamic Democracy". Democracy only divides a nation and pits people against people, and the Muslim world is already divided as it is.

Democracy attracts corruption, nepotism, decadence, etc. Democracy opens up a nation to foreign influence where political parties receive funds from foreign entities to forward their own short term agendas as well as that of their sponsors. Democracy puts the material interests of a few people and affiliated groups above the common interests and long term well being of the masses.

Sorry bro, but Islam and Democracy do not go hand in hand. There is no such thing as "Islamic Democracy". Democracy only divides a nation and pits people against people, and the Muslim world is already divided as it is.

Democracy attracts corruption, nepotism, decadence, etc. Democracy opens up a nation to foreign influence where political parties receive funds from foreign entities to forward their own short term agendas as well as that of their sponsors. Democracy puts the material interests of a few people and affiliated groups above the common interests and long term well being of the masses.

I do agree with you, but, I couldn't explain it to those people. What I meant is democratic elections, more civilian institutions, but not secular ideals which are all materialistically based. So money matters more than everything and innocent people overseas are exploited due to it.

a very good decision by the court.. if in hand of that fanatic father.. he would have killed that girl as per Saudi customs..

I do agree with you, but, I couldn't explain it to those people. What I meant is democratic elections, more civilian institutions, but not secular ideals which are all materialistically based. So money matters more than everything and innocent people overseas are exploited due to it.
Not all secular ideals are based on materialism, and limited secularism should be tolerated. One cannot have a religious Democracy or any religious gov.t presiding over masses of people who are divided by sectarianism, that would lead to utter bloodshed and destruction.

fortunately or unfortunately bro... there is no other working system humans could develop....

fortunately or unfortunately bro... there is no other working system humans could develop....

Then we should think critically and come up with ideas. You're saying this because globalization is too widespread and dominant. It would need a drastic change.

You're like a 40 year old white man born in Texas you have nothing to do with Islamic or Arab affairs.

I'm way way way younger than that " 40 year old white man born in Texas " of yours.

a very good decision by the court.. if in hand of that fanatic father.. he would have killed that girl as per Saudi customs..

I'm sorry but you have no ground where you can pinpoint at the customs of Saudis, given the fact that the father was fanatic by your own admittance.

Back
Top Bottom