What's new

Psychopathic Saudi Cleric who raped and killed her daughter released.

So what? Does that mean you're head and shoulders above anyone?

FYI, I'm half Texan ,and guess what? My American family has been living in the States for over 160 years, but that doesn't mean I should look upon others as subhumans.

I pay taxes just like you're and I voted for Obama twice, and I lobbied for KSA as well.

I would advice you not to talk a coon right out of a tree.

Now put your America citizenship back in your pocket, witch.

Instead of being a b... ... learn to respect women.... even if they disagree with ur POV.

:omghaha::omghaha: that was priceless

Do americans have immunity from internet insults? Quickly someone call the american internet bashing police :police: :help:

What do you know bro :rofl: :omghaha:

Instead of being a b... ... learn to respect women.... even if they disagree to ur POV.

She's been rude and we only respect those who respect us, Sir.

Actually no they don't have immunity from internet insults but they can get them in saudi arabia.
You know what else they can get in saudi arabia "fat kings who fund insurgency in balochistan,afganistan,syria,etc."

Your sadly mistaken.. saudis dont support insurgencies in baluchistan... and nor do they support taliban .. its not their govt policy... although retarded individuals do financially help taliban... but definitely not the govt... as for syria... aint USA also supportin FSA criminals? and isnt Iran supporting dictator Asad? you seem ignorant to say the least.

These kind of laws only suits inside the cave. Not in the civilized world. Hope some "present day stone age men" understand this fact.

So despite the fact that we said that the guy hasn't been released and is currently in custody and in prison and that this whole thing is a lie people still bash to bash.

Why don't you all just suu....shut up.

Welcome to defence.pk, not so welcome.. arabs!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom