What's new

Provoking India: In a first, China and Pakistan hold joint border patrols

Thank you.. And we would like to return the favour by staging Action & Thrillers in international arena.. Like when will Osama be caught and from where, those Drone strikes etc.. Pakistan has been the provider of Thrillers worldwide.. So thanks for that..
Why fight, when we can have all the fun without fight ? ;)

I am not trying to create problems here....but I have a serious question.....

First Pakistanis allowed Americans in their soil they said Pakistan and American friendship is there to stay....Now Americans are bombing Pakistanis without Pakistan's permission....Now you guys are allowing China inside your country stating that China and Pakistan friendship is stay forever....

In my view hasn't Pakistan learned its lesson yet ???

Americans are the super powers right now but Chinese will be the superpower of the future now are you guys taking another gamble here????

Will you declare Monsoon identification zone... China is known for this type of silly threat... remove your troops or we will pull back our investment, pull back your tanks or we will declare Monsoon identification zone... lol .. grow up

AS matter of fact, that sounds great idea for me:rofl:, you know as well as me that your monsoon was blocking by Himalaya barrier, if we clear the obstacle path...then India will be over:coffee:

Shhh...Don't threaten these mighty magical people.
Next they will block the sun and drain our oceans :D

Don't under estimate our civil engineering force, we're adept of undertake the Mega structure project, when we decide on something, we're unstoppable.:lol:

AS matter of fact, that sounds great idea for me:rofl:, you know as well as me that your monsoon was blocking by Himalaya barrier, if we clear the obstacle path...then India will be over:coffee:

You really don't have that capacity to do... unless you are living in lala land .. ... damn you are imagination is far better than kids wonderland.... great ..

You really don't have that capacity to do... unless you are living in lala land .. ... damn you are imagination is far better than kids wonderland.... great ..

He literally thinks leveling the himalayas can be done overnight so that no one can notice and react :lol:

Not to mention lack of monsoon will badly hurt his best ally Pakistan.

Seems there is no bottom to the well of retardation he is busily digging.

At least its funny to read.

it's feasible to steal India's monsoon, the question is if China want to get India monsoon or not, I don't invente this idea, same as South North water transfer, the idea from Mao, at that time, we didn't have money and the absolution need to undertake such mega project but now it's become a reality.

Water is the future, when China has the absolute need, we know where and how to get it, you can consider as fantasy dream for now...not rule or international law can prevent China to get the Monsoon in the future.

He literally thinks leveling the himalayas can be done overnight so that no one can notice and react :lol:

He literally thinks leveling the himalayas can be done overniremovinghat can notice and react :lol:

When you lack of sense or sense of humour... and you laugh for nothing.. the out come is like this ... removing Himalayas.. lol, that would be blessing to human kind...

China didn't built the great wall over night, it was the millennium mega project, same go with Monsoon, every drop of water count. And you can claim that it will hurt Pakistan or BD but we can select a region that India will be the most affected :lol:

it's feasible to steal India's monsoon, the question is if China want to get India monsoon or not, I don't invente this idea, same as South North water transfer, the idea from Mao, at that time, we didn't have money and the absolution need to undertake such mega project but now it's become a reality.

Water is the future, when China has the absolute need, we know where and how to get it, you can consider as fantasy dream for now...not rule or international law can prevent China to get the Monsoon in the future.

God bless your ideas... @Joe Shearer you are missing brilliant posts here..

"Screw up monsoon"

iakns.jpg

Now go have a good cry so you can sleep well
This chap even had claimed China can send submarines into Bay of Bengal through Brahmaputra river.

I personally hope this guy is being sarcastic :D

China didn't built the great wall over night, it was the millennium mega project, same go with Monsoon, every drop of water count. And you can claim that it will hurt Pakistan or BD but we can select a region that India will be the most affected :lol:

Ok so if its going to be so long and in full view of everyone with clear intent what you are trying to do....no ones going to lift a finger?

"Select" just India.....haha little kiddo does not understand how the monsoon works. Yes the Himalayas play a role but so does the Indian ocean and numerous other factors. You dont just pick one element and expect a specific region to be affected....that too taking 1000 years or something to achieve it hoping no ones going to bomb your generations of construction crew and equipment.

What kind of fairy land are you living in? I thought they banned opium dens in China long time back? :D

Back
Top Bottom