What's new

Provoking India: In a first, China and Pakistan hold joint border patrols

1-Or should I said we just what India has been doing :lol:
2-Don't worry, just make sure you don't cry and we will manage to get the monsoon our way:D

Go ahead, I encourage you to spread the concept of how China can steal monsoon from India, the best it's to spread it into Indian forums and India medias, I will love to see Indians will react, I hope the comedy don't turn into drama and anger Indians like @Nilgiri got p1$$ and want to nuke China if we're doing that :omghaha:

That not a bad idea, why I have not though of drought and famine?, I only thought to make Indian thirsty and dehydrated for their big and bad mouth about China :rofl:
:rofl:OMG:omghaha:

1-Or should I said we just what India has been doing :lol:
2-Don't worry, just make sure you don't cry and we will manage to get the monsoon our way:D

Go ahead, I encourage you to spread the concept of how China can steal monsoon from India, the best it's to spread it into Indian forums and India medias, I will love to see Indians will react, I hope the comedy don't turn into drama and anger Indians like @Nilgiri got p1$$ and want to nuke China if we're doing that :omghaha:

That not a bad idea, why I have not though of drought and famine?, I only thought to make Indian thirsty and dehydrated for their big and bad mouth about China :rofl:
:rofl:OMG:omghaha:

Lol with what Chinese Pipe dream :lol:

This is Indian river map we already have more than average rainfall this year.

india-river-map (1).jpg

But surely you can ask Indian assistance in River linkage and related engineering for Western China, which is essentially a barren desert, where not even a lizard lives :rofl:

View attachment 320024

But surely you can ask Indian assistance in River linkage and related engineering for Western China, which is essentially a barren desert, where not even a lizard lives :rofl:

Damn you, why did you do that.... now you reveal our hope ... now see he will evaporate our rivers with help of sun and move to China.... damn you..

Damn you, why did you do that.... now you reveal our hope ... now see he will evaporate our rivers with help of sun and move to China.... damn you..
That was absolutely very cruel & blasphemous for posting our river map!!!:rofl:

View attachment 320024

Regardless of how many river you have, if there is no monsoon, all your rivers will dry up under the domino effect :lol:

[QUOTE="RISING SUN, post: 8496929, member: 13988 that was absolutely very cruel & blasphemous for posting our river map!!!:rofl:[/QUOTE]

We are doomed ... he started process to evaporate our rivers( via pdf)... he is printing machine **3D printing** to remove everest.....

No I don't evaporate your river but the nature will take care of your rivers by itself, if we manage to make this cloud cross Himalaya barrier into Tibet, India is over :coffee:

That was absolutely very cruel & blasphemous for posting our river map!!!:rofl:

It will even more cruel to see nothing left in these rivers :rofl:

[QUOTE="RISING SUN, post: 8496929, member: 13988 that was absolutely very cruel & blasphemous for posting our river map!!!:rofl:

We are doomed ... he started process to evaporate our rivers( via pdf)... he is printing machine **3D printing** to remove everest.....

No you're not doom yet, you still have chance to beg us for mercy :lol:

Regardless of how many river you have, if there is no monsoon, all your rivers will dry up under the domino effect :lol:
Lol only south Rivers are monsoon fed not North but you can keep drying them faster than the speed of Floods devouring China, each year by your Pipe dream.

No I don't evaporate your river but the nature will take care of your rivers by itself, if we manage to make this cloud cross Himalaya barrier into Tibet, India is over :coffee:

It will even more cruel to see nothing left in these rivers :rofl:

No you're not doom yet, you still have chance to beg us for mercy :lol:

Oh lady, you are so cute... is there any plans to snatch sun rays...

Lol only south Rivers are monsoon fed not North but you can keep drying them faster than the speed of Floods devouring China, each year by your Pipe dream.

So are you saying Nord India is not important to you? :lol:

I don't make a pipe dream, there is great evident that India monsoon is relate to Tibet plateau.

The Tibetan plateau and the Indian monsoon
http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sc...eau-and-the-indian-monsoon/article4651084.ece

Oh lady, you are so cute... is there any plans to snatch sun rays...

Indeed, Tibetan lady is so cute...:lol:, and we have solar panel to snatch sun rays...that's for sure

Last edited:
So are you saying Nord India is not important to you? :lol:

I don't make a pipe dream, there is great evident that India monsoon is relate to Tibet plateau.

The Tibetan plateau and the Indian monsoon
http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sc...eau-and-the-indian-monsoon/article4651084.ece

So what about Tibet plateau, are Monsoon winds are annexed by China :lol:

If that's the case, i bet US is behind massive Chinese floods since they have technical prowess to manipulate climate as an only superpower.

If that's the case, i bet US is behind massive Chinese floods since they have technical prowess to manipulate climate as a only superpower.

That's the whole point, we can manipulate monsoon winds for our advantage since India climatic condition is relate to Tibet plateau....that all I want to get at...a lot of Indians don't seem to understand and think that is just a pipe dream. :azn:

Joint patrols along the Sino Pak border are nothing new... Police and Chinese border guards do that routinely.. You can find pics from yesteryears aswell۔

Yes, but it doesn't sound so sensational. You can imagine every fanboy's heart beat faster.

If that's the case, i bet US is behind massive Chinese floods since they have technical prowess to manipulate climate as an only superpower.

Since China using 3d printers for everything ** everything ** China replaced US as hyper power ...

Back
Top Bottom