What's new

Provoking India: In a first, China and Pakistan hold joint border patrols

Well It would be Interesting if Pakistan army and PLA do joint exercises on borders it would serve as tactic of Military pressure on India in light of Violation of human rights in IOK,But it seems Pakistan army is sleeping which it should've done given the recent events in Kashmir.
It would pressure Indian Democracy to provide an end to the conflict or reach to a dialogue of settlement but problem is that Kashmiris themselves have been Inflicted to so much hate there's I feel is for an average kashmiri no opening of their hearts to India ,A society with stories of Rape,disappearances,torture its very hard to Undo that which they have heard and seen even trying to do so from today would take at least two decades for Generations to forget those crimes by Indian state ,There's no answer to keep a region occupied by Military which leads to horrendous crimes,Though Pakistan is not yet ready to take head-on India agreed Conventionally Partly which I feel is because of a very frail navy which it keeps due to its weak economy and its the war on sea which Pakistan is lagging in respect with India but Border Exercises Jointly by Sino-Pak would serve as a War of the minds.Which If I'm not wrong Pakistan army hasn't done even though it likes to keep its part in Foreign and Internal affairs of Pakistan : )
But hear my words bro,and every Indian that reads this post of mine,Kashmir is unfinished business of 1947 there have been 3 wars because of it why can't our stupid leaders find a way to resolve this issue and let their be Peace for everybody.
21st civilized century is a Joke when only two regions of the world are occupied militarily one is Palestine and other is Kashmir with an ongoing conflict,and both places and their citizens have been crying out loud since decades for no avail.
Hear me out if this kashmir issues is not resolved forget the people of Kashmir an all out war will lead to MAD and Nukes,All this issue between both countries need people like hitler and stalin and see how this fire erupts.
@Areesh @Sarge @Oscar @Side-Winder @That Guy @Kashmiri Pandit Respected members what are your thoughts on this?

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/provokin...ld-joint-border-patrols.440555/#ixzz4F9ySNEhZ
Are you insane?
Did you read anything on history and learn anything?
You expect Indian bureaucrats to resolve an issue as big as Kashmir? What is the solution? You give me causes but no solution. A narrative not end in sight. Its stupid. And so is the rant.

Correct. China and Pakistan is sending a combined message to India to surrender or be perished.
Strong ppl you see , they fight together. Will see who stays back when the first bullet is fired.

such a advantage because it was quite clear even back then since 1947 India was only going to scram out of Kashmir if its a$$ is kicked.
your grandfather should comeback alive from his grave to plan and execute that.. Now stop worrying what could have happened in the past.. Who kicked whose ***, History teaches us.. enough of fanboy posts and stick to the topic..

I simply can't imagine world without India. What will happen to that entertainment which India always try to create.. Long live India.....India walon ! hamain khush rakhnay k liay shukria :)
Thank you.. And we would like to return the favour by staging Action & Thrillers in international arena.. Like when will Osama be caught and from where, those Drone strikes etc.. Pakistan has been the provider of Thrillers worldwide.. So thanks for that..

What is the point of this thread in Indian section other than to try and instigate in order to start a war among the keyboard warriors?

One should learn to let go of certain media reportings which are more "glamourised" in order to paint the picture in a particular color.

The word Provoking itself gives away the whole agenda of the article.

Move on and look for better topics to debate or exchange views

You can excercise till you are blue in the face

Shout at United Nations

Organise marches in Pakistani.

Open numerous threads in the forum

Threaten nuclear war

INDIA will not give an inch

Saichen is on Indian flags as is Kashmir nothing will change

when they send tank to border, India like to say that is not China's business and now it's funny they're crying over Sino-Pakistan border patrol...what a double standard crying mentality. :rofl:

Last edited:
when they send tank to border, India like to say that is not China's business and now it's funny they're crying over Sino-Pakistan border patrol...what a double standard crying mentality. :rofl:

Like you lot don't cry when we enjoy visiting South Tibet....tanks or no tanks.

Are we threatening any sanctions on China for this? Nope.

But can the same be said of China over just the movement of tanks on our side?

So who is the real crybaby?

All threats and no action come from one side only in the last few decades.

Whole world sees it in SCS daily.

Like you lot don't cry when we enjoy visiting South Tibet....tanks or no tanks.

Are we threatening any sanctions on China for this? Nope.

But can the same be said of China over just the movement of tanks on our side?

So who is the real crybaby?

All threats and no action come from one side only in the last few decades.

Whole world sees it in SCS daily.

Believe me you can visit South Tibet as many time as you want, that's not change the fact that is on the negotiation table, your government dare not to declare unilaterally to end the negotiation. and we encourage India to build more infra structure in South Tibet, we will not need to do anything :D, And talk about sanctions, don't you guys bragging to sanctionned China regarding NSG issue and why we can not play India's game :lol:.

And why on earth we need action when warning is sufficient to get our message through, and yes the entire world see how effective the SCS verdict end, we have shown to the world that we don't need action to get what we want.

Keep excercising boys, what you do in pak soil or Simon soil is your business.

Stay out of Indian business I've Saichen and Kashmir and Ladakh.

Those tanks are sending a clear message .

It's Indian land so stay clear or get badly burnt

Fly

Back
Top Bottom