What's new

Proud Moment for Pakistan. House of Sharifs Have Now Made it to Netflix

Why? Are you insecure enough to go for all Muslim Punjabis - attention whoring victim much?
Don't think I am attention whoring from a random dude on the internet...
They could be Muslims or pastafarian for all I care… it wouldn’t change sociopolitical and cultural aspects.
After all, Islam or not Gujratis all have a knack for particular professions because their culture has a long standing connection to itx

The Rajputs and Gujjars were warring clans that settled mostly east of what is current Pakistan..
Nope gujjars are mostly in north Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir
Rajputs are concentrated in potohar which is in west

But just like how babar defeated porus, in that same spirit you can say the same here
I don’t count them in the history of the belt.
CP belt? You know thier are administrative divisions/districts that you can name...
Are you actually able to state that this belt not only carved an independent identity for itself since western invasions India
No such thing existed at the time
began but pre-partition contributed in large numbers to the independence movement?
Eventhough ML would result in millions of deaths, entire Eastern cities with Muslim majority cities wiped out and to expect people to sing kumba yaa at the sight of ML is hella weird especially considering region never really suffered from violance as much as others that's why till 42ish unionists were more popular- to demonize people for it is pathetic

But even than here's the list of Pakistani founding fathers (the name pakistan itself is coined by a gujjar dude)
Not many UP-ites on the list as you thaught their might be- literally dominated Punjabis and than mix of bangali and modern day India's Muslims

Last edited:
I guess i am bit naive who wants to keep hope alive in some way for this nation, What I've seen here in USA in just 1.5 years is amazing, :(

don't you think, you need to spend some more time to come to a conclusion

Coming back to the topic.

There are multiple documentaries that were run on BBC and whole lot of articles dedicated on Sharifs thievery.

The Sharifs even went on record saying they will sue the newspaper but that never happened.

This family is full of absconders, liars, calibri font liars, money launderers, corrupts, murderers.

Let’s hope all OTT platforms agree to expose this mafia.

@Maula Jatt

I suspect Oscar sb (@SQ8) is referring to the historical Gujjars, their stronghold as far as I know was Gujarat and Rajasthan. Maybe Dada (@Joe Shearer) who knows everything can shed some light.

Regards

One would be an idiot if he/she thinks Sharifs are honest.

Hudaibya Paper Mill reference, Panama Papers, Calibri Papers, Aventfield apartments, money laundering etc etc.

If it was any sane country, Sharif would be hanged. But this is Pakistan.

So you focused on rebutting the argument that it is coming on Netflix rather than the actual content?

Amazing man, amazing. Sada khush raho.
oohooooo .. you don't understand ...quam ka masla chori nahi ...NETFLIX haa....

@Maula Jatt

I suspect Oscar sb (@SQ8) is referring to the historical Gujjars, their stronghold as far as I know was Gujarat and Rajasthan. Maybe Dada (@Joe Shearer) who knows everything can shed some light.

Regards
What's to shed light on?
@SQ8 was bang on target.

In the history of our country, we have failed to produced one decent leader, that is sad commentary in itself.
Because we aren't one country, simple as that, we are actually a federation of four major nations. The Punjabis, the Pashtuns, the Sindhis, and the Balochs.

Each one has some sort of dislike/racism towards at least one other, and although we are similar, there are still distinct characteristics, culture and language for each one. And all tussle for dominance over the others. Hence the notion of statehood in the context of Pakistan is weak, many don't really want it, the sense of patriotism is not high enough to make sacrifices for their country, where people would rather engage in corruption for personal gain, as at least they'll live luxuriously with generational wealth. This is also perhaps why the establishment feels the need to interfere or monitor everything at the very least because they deem it necessary.

Perhaps the very social fabric and composition of this country is a bottleneck to true progression. If you have a country binding you with Islam, but Islam itself is missing in its true form then what do you have left? A half-rotten caricature.

Never
Not happening - because the people are as rightly pointed out ignorant and have been this way since Porus was defeated by Babur.
Revolutions in the subcontinent have happened everywhere except this belt between the Afghan and Eastern Punjab.
Huh, when did that happen? Either Babur or Porus must have had a time machine.

Don't think I am attention whoring from a random dude on the internet...

Rajputs are concentrated in potohar which is in west

But just like how babar defeated porus, in that same spirit you can say the same here

CP belt? You know thier are administrative divisions/districts that you can name...

No such thing existed at the time

Eventhough ML would result in millions of deaths, entire Eastern cities with Muslim majority cities wiped out and to expect people to sing kumba yaa at the sight of ML is hella weird especially considering region never really suffered from violance as much as others that's why till 42ish unionists were more popular- to demonize people for it is pathetic

But even than here's the list of Pakistani founding fathers (the name pakistan itself is coined by a gujjar dude)
Not many UP-ites on the list as you thaught their might be- literally dominated Punjabis and than mix of bangali and modern day India's Muslims
No - the Gujjar clan in its history - please read where they came into as nomads and then settled into the agricultural life

And it was Alexander defeated Porus(thank you @SaadH for correcting that Faux pas) but the idea was the crossover aspect of the region.

You can call it the piece of land between latitude and longitude so and so to clutch at the straw - but you know what I refer to.

As for the region suffered the slaughter - you are correct that the region simply wasn’t as interested and so the Unionists do suffer the blame for misleading their people for their own gain - were the people that interested to separate? The western side was barely convinced because the red shirts held out for the congress and even identified more with Afghanistan so really - despite all the rhetoric technically Pakistan is the real artificial entity versus modern India.

As for UP residents being the focus - technically UP’its were generally the Aligarh movement category where they had their minor roles or they were generally comfortable not moving. A Lot of UP muslims remained in the Maulana Azad category only to migrate in panic reality ten years after partition. Not sure why the focus on them unless you have racial hatred undertones in there.

That also applies to a lot of Hyderabadis as well - but as you pointed out the cadre was the Aligarh university group and Bengalis that galvanized the movement. Even the key migrants to the area - say the Arain clan migrated from the east Punjab area of colonial India. The “indigenous” belt never had the option of whether they actually cared or wanted to be part of the partition. You apparently acknowledge the ML as a negative influence so it only reinforces the idea that they completely misinterpreted and misled people into thinking they would be welcomed by a belt that frankly didn’t care about switching bosses so long as they were provided for and were left in charge of their land.

That being said it matters little because at the end the largest stakeholder in the Bengalis were sidelined and eventually left - The migrant cadre from UP whom you find your natural “opponent” in this debate is pretty much sidelined apart from token business leadership and one Musharraf who is waved around like the one Black guy at a White Frat boy group. Sindhis are under feudal rule - and you have your Sharifs. The Baloch don’t matter because there are too few of them in a too big a piece of land for them to mount any effective resistance.

Technically, you do rule Pakistan - are NEVER to have your loyalty questioned because you are judge jury and executioner as majority to sit on any high horse you wish. So not sure why in your win-win situation you feel inclined to defend yourself from “some random guys on the internet”

Kudos to IK!!! Sherifs, Zardaris etc. (coupled with tons from the bureaucracy, judiciary, business etc.) have been a Pak's problem; now, they have become a problem of the world...

*If a politician steals by X amount, bureaucrats under him steal by 10X amount.

He is so corrupt that even when he was child he plays cricket with his supporting Umpire.......

Back
Top Bottom