What's new

Proud Moment for Pakistan. House of Sharifs Have Now Made it to Netflix

I think its time IK should make the call, deal with establishment or Army will make him look weak... For IK and Pakistan its now or never, if for once people realize their strength and come out in thousands, Army/Establishment will have to back down or shoot and either of the options will be suicide for them.

Does that logic apply to the Sons and daughters and wives of those corrupt Generals ? many of them here support Army and their corruption, Pakistan problem is not just the Haram ka maal eaten by Politicians but the Fauji and their families who went to Europe for their summer breaks and buy properties in Miami. I blame Awam as well, because the corruption goes down to the very bottom.
It applies to many Pakistanis and is embedded in the characteristics and nature of the region.
Hence, they are at the end ok with it.

Never
Not happening - because the people are as rightly pointed out ignorant and have been this way since Porus was defeated by Babur.
Revolutions in the subcontinent have happened everywhere except this belt between the Afghan and Eastern Punjab.
I am so tempted to give the example of Pre Islamic Arabia, but then I am forced to realized that even the ignorant Pagan Arab of Mecca has more honor than current " Muslim " Pakistani's :(
Its like we are in a constant suffering and our people and leaders are on to each other, and they are " the Curse " on each other.

It applies to many Pakistanis and is embedded in the characteristics and nature of the region.
Hence, they are at the end ok with it.
I guess i am bit naive who wants to keep hope alive in some way for this nation, What I've seen here in USA in just 1.5 years is amazing, and the more I understand this nation (America) the more I realize why they are the super power of this world and why Allah has blessed this nation so much, its not all imperialism and wars and stealing of oil... its the kindness of their heart, honesty , sincerity , equality and justice.
I bought a shirt about 2 months ago, and after wearing it for 2 months I lost accidently broke a button, while I was back at the store just to see if their return policy works which they promise, I asked the sales man if I wanted to return this shirt will it happen ? and the store manager said yes, despite a broken button... Of course I did not return it, but that level of honesty and owning up to their Promise is something which I would expect from a Muslim, and yet they show characteristics which are so taboo in our country :(

Last edited:
Never
Not happening - because the people are as rightly pointed out ignorant and have been this way since Porus was defeated by Babur.
⁉️🤔 WTH braah...
Revolutions in the subcontinent have happened everywhere except this belt between the Afghan and Eastern Punjab.

Just say you're shitting on Muslim Punjabis like the 10,000th Guy lol, why make a whole thing outta of it listing regions and belts

I can't understand the reasoning why everyone has issues with us but with leadership and hard work, we'll make Punjab great like it was, that's the only way to shut down people

Last edited:
I am so tempted to give the example of Post Islamic Arabia, but then I am forced to realized that even the ignorant Pagan Arab of Mecca has more honor than current " Muslim " Pakistani's :(
Its like we are in a constant suffering and our people and leaders are on to each other, and they are " the Curse " on each other.
It wasn’t just about honor - but history.

For the most part - even post invasion the Arabs within the peninsula have eventually wrestled control back through armed conflict.

The Indian subcontinent in general and especially the belt that is central Pakistan has never really thrown a foriegn invader out in full conflict.

It’s either meet the new boss, same as the old boss or look for employment as mercenaries.
Because the general base for the population is agriculture or providing foot soldiers for some else’s warfare.

For the most part - even post invasion the Arabs within the peninsula have eventually wrestled control back through armed conflict.

The Indian subcontinent in general and especially the belt that is central Pakistan has never really thrown a foriegn invader out in full conflict.

It’s either meet the new boss, same as the old boss or look for employment as mercenaries.
Because the general base for the population is agriculture or providing foot soldiers for some else’s warfare.

I think I mentioned this before on PDF somewhere - we produce excellent foot soldiers but when it comes to senior leadership, we suck.

This is true for both military and civilians. We produce good followers, not leaders.

😕🤔⁉️
Just say you're shitting on Muslim Punjabis like the 10,000th Guy lol, why make a whole thing outta of it listing regions and belts
Why? Are you insecure enough to go for all Muslim Punjabis - attention whoring victim much? They could be Muslims or pastafarian for all I care… it wouldn’t change sociopolitical and cultural aspects.
After all, Islam or not Gujratis all have a knack for particular professions because their culture has a long standing connection to itx

The Rajputs and Gujjars were warring clans that settled mostly east of what is current Pakistan.. I don’t count them in the history of the belt.
Are you actually able to state that this belt not only carved an independent identity for itself since western invasions India began but pre-partition contributed in large numbers to the independence movement?

I think I mentioned this before on PDF somewhere - we produce excellent foot soldiers but when it comes to senior leadership, we suck.

This is true for both military and civilians. We produce good followers, not leaders.
I don’t recall which Indian Army officer mentioned this incident - but he wrote plainly about how a Pakistani soldier suggested something to the effect if they combined Pakistani troops with Indian officers they would be unstoppable

I am so tempted to give the example of Pre Islamic Arabia, but then I am forced to realized that even the ignorant Pagan Arab of Mecca has more honor than current " Muslim " Pakistani's :(

I guess i am bit naive who wants to keep hope alive in some way for this nation, What I've seen here in USA in just 1.5 years is amazing, and the more I understand this nation (America) the more I realize why they are the super power of this world and why Allah has blessed this nation so much, its not all imperialism and wars and stealing of oil... its the kindness of their heart, honesty , sincerity , equality and justice.
I bought a shirt about 2 months ago, and after wearing it for 2 months I lost accidently broke a button, while I was back at the store just to see if their return policy works which they promise, I asked the sales man if I wanted to return this shirt will it happen ? and the store manager said yes, despite a broken button... Of course I did not return it, but that level of honesty and owning up to their Promise is something which I would expect from a Muslim, and yet they show characteristics which are so taboo in our country :(
Yup - and you will see it more and more. Drive across the 50 states and it will always outnumber the said greed, racism or otherwise. And so long as it remains so America will prosper and Pakistan with its imbalance the other way will remain a hellhole.

Punjabis been oppressed by these Kashmiris.
No lol, he was considered good when he wasn't, that's all
We just need a man who is going to help build up our industries etc(like the Q guys, they were industrialists and looked upto SK model)- this man shut down our industrial belt

We need railways, motorways etc to reach the ports, we need SEZ's, industrial zones etc, there's so much potential - couple buisnessmen of sialkot made international airport on their own, it's unheard of especially considering it's not on the port, inland etc

We need men at the top who wants to devalop us- Sharifs weren't it but replace em instead of looking back and moaning

Last edited:

I mean we (Pakistan) has history, depends on which lens you chose to look it through, for me its the honor and dignity in the people, and now I am starting to believe that Pakistani's never embrace Islam willingly but by force, Arabs embrace it by their will and it changes their lives and history.

Central Pakistan did see the invasions from the Alexander the Great to Afghans (Mughals) and Arabs, In fact I would assume that Pakistan through the cycle of History would become a hard headed Nation who fight because of all the invasion and different kinds of people converging here to set up roots, Turks, Afghans, Persians etc.

In the history of our country, we have failed to produced one decent leader, that is sad commentary in itself.

Why? Are you insecure enough to go for all Muslim Punjabis - attention whoring victim much? They could be Muslims or pastafarian for all I care… it wouldn’t change sociopolitical and cultural aspects.
After all, Islam or not Gujratis all have a knack for particular professions because their culture has a long standing connection to itx

The Rajputs and Gujjars were warring clans that settled mostly east of what is current Pakistan.. I don’t count them in the history of the belt.
Are you actually able to state that this belt not only carved an independent identity for itself since western invasions India began but pre-partition contributed in large numbers to the independence movement?

I don’t recall which Indian Army officer mentioned this incident - but he wrote plainly about how a Pakistani soldier suggested something to the effect if they combined Pakistani troops with Indian officers they would be unstoppable

Yup - and you will see it more and more. Drive across the 50 states and it will always outnumber the said greed, racism or otherwise. And so long as it remains so America will prosper and Pakistan with its imbalance the other way will remain a hellhole.

Bajra served under a Sikh in the Congo. The Sikh patted Bajra on the head and was praising him for what an excellent soldier he was.

Look at this chicken shit cock sucker now... :lol:

Pakistanis always need a master.

N

Two things, #1 if its store return policy, employee will follow it, he isn’t losing anything. #2. There is honesty, because their is accountability. Get caught Lying, stealing or cheating. You go to jail or endup with a civil law suit. Difference is, here in US ppl do it behind the scenes to avoid getting caught. In Pakistan it’s open (sub chlta hy mentality), people happily join to take their share.

Bajra served under a Sikh in the Congo. The Sikh patted Bajra on the head and was praising him for what an excellent soldier he was.

Look at this chicken shit cock sucker now... :lol:

Pakistanis always need a master.

Bajwa is the worst example of a subservient Pakistani. We have an army of such uncle Tom's in Pakistan. A bootlicker ready to sell his soul. No wonder the Americans have changed their tunes.

Back
Top Bottom