What's new

Protests Spread To Saudi Arabia

Pro-USA regimes are falling! Now is time for China and Russia to join together and bring all the anti-USA regimes into a massive military alliance.

India of course will be on the other side of the conflict -- Hindu civilization against Islamic civilization and Confucian civilization.

this guy is a false flag.

China can collaborate with anti-USA Islamic countries to replace US dollar as world reserve currency. It is the pro-USA Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia King who props up US dollar with oil trade.

Instead, oil can be traded in RMB and commodities trade with developing countries and former Soviet Union can all be traded in RMB.

Once USA doesn't have the world reserve currency any more, its empire will quickly unravel! It's military expenditures will shrink to 10% or less of its current amount. In other words, the exact same thing as what happened to Soviet Union.

How many pieces will the USA collapse into this time?

I would nt count on Saudi Arabia... They have completely brainwashed the more capable elements of their society into submission to the King by twisting the texts of Islam... The Saudis will eventually be taken out by an outside force me thinks inshaAllah...

reminds me of my Sufi sahib telling me that things are about to change globally and that haq will take over baatil in my lifetime...............he had mentioned that after some time( as of now in 2 yrs or so) some great powers would meet the same fate as did ussr and a lot of evil regimes would fall..........any way, do want to turn this into prophecies etc so I ll just shut up!

Every power have the rise and fall with the exception of one and that is quite natural, no need to listen to that shiekh.

I do not see protests any where, there were smses and blackberry messages sent on thursday urging people to take part in the protest after the Juma prayers on friday, very few showed up, the ones showed got arrested. End of Story :D

I would nt count on Saudi Arabia... They have completely brainwashed the more capable elements of their society into submission to the King by twisting the texts of Islam... The Saudis will eventually be taken out by an outside force me thinks inshaAllah...

what we see in egypt is a fight for bread and butter and freedom of expresion, but in Saudi, people are well off compare to egypt, i doubt if something similar would happen in saudi what we in egypt.

China can collaborate with anti-USA Islamic countries to replace US dollar as world reserve currency. It is the pro-USA Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia King who props up US dollar with oil trade.

Instead, oil can be traded in RMB and commodities trade with developing countries and former Soviet Union can all be traded in RMB.

Once USA doesn't have the world reserve currency any more, its empire will quickly unravel! It's military expenditures will shrink to 10% or less of its current amount. In other words, the exact same thing as what happened to Soviet Union.

How many pieces will the USA collapse into this time?
Well you would definitely see the unravelling of US by 2012-13. This is the plan that is being pursued right now as we speak. This is what elitists are planning. Please follow the discussions about the topic by Alex Jones, Lindsey Williams etc.
Also there are indications by some of the leading astrologers/numerlogers of Pakistan,where they mention the same time-frame. These predictions are seconded by many other people with certain SPECIAL knowledge of things (though they don't give any timeframe)...

You would see a marked escalation in the unfolding of events that would shoot oil-prices through the roof, that should be the first sign for American nose-dive... :welcome:

Pro-USA regimes are falling! Now is time for China and Russia to join together and bring all the anti-USA regimes into a massive military alliance.

India of course will be on the other side of the conflict -- Hindu civilization against Islamic civilization and Confucian civilization.

We're With You Our Great Chinese Friends.

By the way, I understand there are lots of laborers in UAE (and perhaps Saudi Arabia too) from India and Pakistan. Do you think the foreigners might play a role in any Saudi Arabia civil disturbance?

By the way, I understand there are lots of laborers in UAE (and perhaps Saudi Arabia too) from India and Pakistan. Do you think the foreigners might play a role in any Saudi Arabia civil disturbance?
No, as these laborers form the lowest stratum of their society. They probably don't even have the right to protest...

Wow Baba HongWu when this clash will start? Please liberate us from evil Hindus....

this guy is a false flag.

I have the same suspicion. Only thing he does is stir the pot. The easiest test is to challenge him to write a paragraph or two in Chinese. Let's see if he can rise to the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom