What's new

Proposed new provinces for Pakistan, "need of the hour"?

A recent report said that 40% of Punjab's Budget is spent on Lahore alone. Can you believe it? After this Punjab should be divided into many provinces. I don't believe in provinces based on ethnicity but the reality is that the provinces we have right now are based on ethnicity. The latest development was NWFP being named Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, if I was one of the Hazara people I would too ask for a separate province. Just look at Sindh, the Sindhis (no offence) think they own every inch of Sindh and no one else has any right over it. Your pretty much screwed if your travelling to Interior Sindh and you don't know Sindhi. Sindh Highway Police and Sindhi nationalists will eat any non Sindhi alive.

More Provinces are needed for better future for Pakistan. It is shocking to see that 80 million people are in a single province. Then you wonder why Multan and other cities with so much potential are in a bad state.

And Sindhi nationalists can go to hell, Karachi and Hyderabad Provinces will be a reality soon. No way in hell is any Karachiite or Hyderabadi going to be ruled by illiterate Jagerdar Waderay.

Is this you or Altaf is hiding behind Karachiite nick ?

About New Provnices they (politicianS) FCuking Dont care about Pakistan.They Just want new provinces so they can rule those areas where they have a strong hold nuffin else.

E.g Choudry Broz

Is this you or Altaf is hiding behind Karachiite nick ?

About New Provnices they (politicianS) FCuking Dont care about Pakistan.They Just want new provinces so they can rule those areas where they have a strong hold nuffin else.

No actually its actually Shahi Syed hiding behind this nick.

A few months ago I was going to Isloo by road from Karachi. The Sindh Highway Police stopped me for no reason and the first thing they asked me is do I know Sindhi. I made the mistake of saying no and they gave me the toughest time ever, all they wanted was to harass a non Sindhi like me and try to get some money off me. And if you have been to Larkana or Jamshoro then you would understand what I mean by Sindhi nationalists.
New provinces are better for the future, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that.

has any country ever done this ? any one know an example where a country have successfully implemented this theory

E.g Choudry Broz

FYI The PML -Q chaudhries are totally against creating new provinces ! it will be a huge threat to the typical dynastic politics we have in our country ..

As long as our brave army and nation are alive nothing will happen to our beautiful country, my friends please dont give ur votes to ANP, MQM, PML, PPP,

and please do give ur votes to Imran khan and think as a nation and encourage ur family members for same thing

:pakistan: Long live beloved Pakistan

how about induction of chinese administrative system in pakistan?

abolish province system and adopt division system.

abolish province system and adopt division system..

has any country ever done this ? any one know an example where a country have successfully implemented this theory

Right next to your eastern border.

but then for such a model to succeed, you need all the people to give others the necessary space in deciding the affairs of the country. In India, the Punjabis, the Tamils, the Keralites and the Bengalis, for example, all have a say in deciding the fate of the country.

Everybody's feelings must be taken care of.

If you don't, you're bound to fail.

Pakistan government and all the politicians are corrupted. They only care and concerned about their party and their pockets. They don't care about people or the country.

Pakistan needs to create super districts like Bangladesh or create 18 smaller non-ethnic base provinces, drop all the current name and rename the provinces. Balochistan should be divided into 3, Sindh into 2 and Punjab into 3 and NWFP into 3.

but then for such a model to succeed, you need all the people to give others the necessary space in deciding the affairs of the country. In India, the Punjabis, the Tamils, the Keralites and the Bengalis, for example, all have a say in deciding the fate of the country.

thanks Pat, some more info , where did they do it was it in the entire country or some provinces ?

new provinces are necessary but it is not right time for this
ppp govt just doing it for votes nothing more
if new provinces are required than 1st divide Baluchistan into 3 parts and Sindh into 2 parts Punjab into 3 parts
make fata as new province

Its Political threat to PML (N). PML (N) announced for more provinces because PML(N) dont want to loose rule in Punjab.

except the teleagana! & tamil, assam & eastern border of india? they have no say! and kashmir is disputed so we won't discuss that!

FYI The PML -Q chaudhries are totally against creating new provinces ! it will be a huge threat to the typical dynastic politics we have in our country ..

no they are actually happy to make hazara a province! remember last year?? now every political party wants to play the province card to gain votes> and i respect MQM for once for not using same cheap tactics(even though their motives are different hence the silence)!!

Back
Top Bottom