What's new

Progress by Pakistan in tackling terror not quick as we like: Obama

At which part you exist where they bomb any one ??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ohh sorry thats the reality they can kill any one is Pakistan
:cheers:Thanks for showing truth:cheers:

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

see your freaking avatar if you cant remember the world map , Pakistan is mixed with china, dame:lol:

edit: Oh I just saw, map in your avatar is made by shivaji in late 15th century I guess, opps google the real map :lol:

Last edited:
WTF
If those labor got more than 15,000 indian rupees per month and facility of AC and other intensives .. so i dnt think any one dnt want to work there
Cuz of some billionaires and few millionaires, the point is richer are soo rich and poors are sooo poor, your half of the population live under 1 dollar:rofl:, 1 dollar =40 INR right :lol:

BTW you are from Pakistan where Per Capita is less than India so :rofl:

I have seen a documentary of your city name named Mumbai, seriously even poor people living in Villages of Pakistan are alot better then them

Keywords:
US - India : business, $$$, jobs, partners
US - Pak: Aid, Terrorism, Aid, Terrorism, Aid, Terrorism

^^^ see

12438_174844583129_542173129_2725765_7130990_n.jpg

:rofl:

Your part considered as evil part where bomb goes :woot:

Is this not the reality that they are killing any one they want to kill in your country ?????

Aka drone attack .... just read the thread titled missile strike in fata

you batter know what you are for them

Your part considered as evil part where bomb goes :woot:

Is this not the reality that they are killing any one they want to kill in your country ?????

Aka drone attack .... just read the thread titled missile strike in fata

you batter know what you are for them

School nahi gaye tu school ke pass se tu guzre hoge, world map nahi deekha kabi:lol:

didnt knew baharatis have a poor geography:disagree:

what a pitty

School nahi gaye tu school ke pass se tu guzre hoge, world map nahi deekha kabi:lol:

what a pitty

What a pitty
Their missiles killing people every day and ..............

what a pitty

They are weak in geography. Didn't you read the news that Dehli has been shown as the part of Pakistan in a GOI advertisement.

This is something else that we don't mind such mistakes.;)

How can you reply cause you know your position :rofl:

in your case

Dont mess with a drunken idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with his experience :sick:

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

lol piddy chada hi dee, in logon ko, ab baqi kaal :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure bharatis are more disappointed than anything else. He's been repeating a decade old mantra which really means nothing. :rofl:

Keywords:
US - India : business, $$$, jobs, partners
US - Pak: Aid, Terrorism, Aid, Terrorism, Aid, Terrorism

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Typical old Indian crap. You know, I can turn it around.

Pakistan - China: Business, FDI, Gwadar, defence cooperation, etc
Bharat - China: War
:rofl::rofl:

I don't think bharatis realize something. Each state has some interests all right, and US is mostly discussing it's own interests. US is not the whole world, you see. There are others who behave differently, and are ignored by bhartis.

Back
Top Bottom