What's new

Progress by Pakistan in tackling terror not quick as we like: Obama

Really ?
Mr. Pres. you want us to fight one of the biggest terrorist group, and even though we donot have enough budget, we are fighting them !!
If you want to increase the rate, why dont you give us some cash for the budget we have ?
We'll take care of it calmly !! :lol:

Has USA hired Asias poor man ( india ) to do petty jobs now?:woot:

Coz seriously we dont give a crap!

Tell ur boss (USA who hired u) tht Gen.Kayani and political leadership of Pakistan says.... will do wats suitable for its national interest.

No shoo...

Mr. Osama, oh I mean Obama, telling India (while he is in India) that his ally is not listening to America will definatly mean that US has hired poor people to do the job. He was actually getting them ready. ;)

Times change?

I recall a famous statement abt indra and indians by Nixon and Henry kissinger.....

Also i recall an apology my Mrs Clinton and NATO chief just last month for a tragic accident and after a 10 day ban on supplies and 500 destroyed tankers later.

Pakistan should stop co-operating with US of A and see what kind of applogy comes out from mouth of Mr.Obama................may be he will just sign a piecee of paper and say you should have listened pakistan....................

Has USA hired Asias poor man ( india ) to do petty jobs now?:woot:

Coz seriously we dont give a crap!

Tell ur boss (USA who hired u) tht Gen.Kayani and political leadership of Pakistan says.... will do wats suitable for its national interest.

No shoo...

whose army is hired to fight with Talibans at the borders at the orders of uncle Sam ?? whose govt is paid remunerations as aid by US ??
BTW do you know US needs jobs from india to support its economy so that these aids can be paid to you ?? didnt wanted to bring up these things , but you forced me to....so think before you post.

on a side not i need to mention that many countries which had good relationship with US is not faring good right now.... so i personally hope that india would not fall in that line...

during iran-raq war... it supported iraq... see the condition now...
during afghanistan- soviet war it supported afghanistan... see the condition now..
during the same war as well as india-pakistan wars.. it supported pakistan.... see the condition now...
hope india doesnt fall into it... and stick with its old mates...

guess economic ties are good... but not defense ties..

Yea and according to the same USA.

US-India relationship will be one of the defining in the 21st century.

The poor man is rapidly heading towards being a superpower,in fact Uncle Sam has already mentioned the poor man as a power.

The same US is in India. "Give me a job!"

The same poor man has already been defined an economic giant by Uncle Sam.

And maybe thats why IMF has put India in the top 10 leading countries.

The Hindu : Business / Economy : IMF quota overall puts India in top 10

The 10 largest members of the Fund will now consist of the U.S., Japan, the BRICs (Brazil, China, India, Russia), and the four largest European countries (France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom).

Poor man is shining.
:wave:

You are being deceived if you think that these deals will be beneficial for ordinary Indian or whole India in a long term ... History tells us these friendships come at a price ... They always come as our well wishers and eternal friends but only leave after enslaving whole nation ...

USA is doomed anyway ... China has refused to buy anymore of their debt so now they want someone else to save their *** temporarily ... USA is bankrupt and it is economic fact which will be revealed to everyone sooner than later ...

Actually Obama said progress is not quick as we like because North west terrain is very difficult Pakistan army is not designed for this type of warfare. Its not related to India at all Toilet news

Mr. Osama, oh I mean Obama, telling India (while he is in India) that his ally is not listening to America will definatly mean that US has hired poor people to do the job. He was actually getting them ready. ;)

And you are actually burning.

cuz,you just can't digest the leader of the world's most powerful nation,feeling the need of India and acknowledging its RISE.

But as you are,you are happy with Pakistan's RICE exports.
:lol:;)

You are being deceived if you think that these deals will be beneficial for ordinary Indian or whole India in a long term ... History tells us these friendships come at a price ... They always come as our well wishers and eternal friends but only leave after enslaving whole nation ...

USA is doomed anyway ... China has refused to buy anymore of their debt so now they want someone else to save their *** temporarily ... USA is bankrupt and it is economic fact which will be revealed to everyone sooner than later ...

thanks for the great info..as if we didnt learn from pakistan's mistake...and I have to say , you are actually right...but remember in Indo-US case..no one is friend..its just pure business. Pakistan was never in a position to give back to US what it can get...US kept giving in the name of friendship and when time came..they are extracting it all. In India's case..its business...we are not asking for favours....its a mutual co-operation. they need somthing from India..India needs something from them..a partner in equal term.

whose army is hired to fight with Talibans at the borders at the orders of uncle Sam ?? whose govt is paid remunerations as aid by US ??

:rofl: Funny aint it? we r fight TTP and not afghan taliban and still getting paid?:azn:

By the way we lost 60-80 billion $ since the starting of WOT.... so :wave:

BTW do you know US needs jobs from india to support its economy so that these aids can be paid to you ?? didnt wanted to bring up these things , but you forced me to....so think before you post.

I bet USA is being run by india whose own 50% people sleep with an empty stomach everyday?:rofl:

I wonder why USA and UK waste their TAX payers money every year donating billions of $$ in AID programmes,food charity etc?...........while indians run USA:smokin:

Pakistan should stop co-operating with US of A and see what kind of applogy comes out from mouth of Mr.Obama................may be he will just sign a piecee of paper and say you should have listened pakistan....................

Thts upto the military+civilian leadership..... u are welcome to join GOP as some small time adviser or something?But u will have to give up ur indian nationality.

Back
Top Bottom