What's new

Progress by Pakistan in tackling terror not quick as we like: Obama

4-5 times you are spending pakistani rupees. Thats difference. Otherwise pakistan can print money.

No, it's in US dollars. Pakistan has gained what, $10 billion so far in aid? And has lost 50-80 billion so far. Actually loses 5-8 times more than it gains. 500 million is peanuts man.

I doubt that calculation. I do not think you spent more than what you got. Can you provide details on how that spending happened.

I am not talking about spending on WoT. I am talking about overall loses due to WoT. FDI, economic growth loss, spending on the war, property loss due to bomb blasts, etc. FDI lose itself would be in region of 10-20B. Economic growth was significantly affected as well.

Last edited:
Well in that case you are responsible for that situation. You have provided safe havens to terrorists inside Pakistan. If these elements were not in your territory nobody would have asked you to do anything.

on a side not i need to mention that many countries which had good relationship with US is not faring good right now.... so i personally hope that india would not fall in that line...

during iran-raq war... it supported iraq... see the condition now...
during afghanistan- soviet war it supported afghanistan... see the condition now..
during the same war as well as india-pakistan wars.. it supported pakistan.... see the condition now...
hope india doesnt fall into it... and stick with its old mates...

guess economic ties are good... but not defense ties..

its important to undersrtand what kind of cooperation are we seeking. Same US gave support to China in developing its industry, likewise entire Western Euorp after WW 2, Japan, South Korea. We eed economic cooperation more than military... it sud be 2 street more in terms of technology and mutual development, the ones u mentioned above are ony strategic cooperations to avert a war or favor a party in a war...

You are being deceived if you think that these deals will be beneficial for ordinary Indian or whole India in a long term ... History tells us these friendships come at a price ... They always come as our well wishers and eternal friends but only leave after enslaving whole nation ...

USA is doomed anyway ... China has refused to buy anymore of their debt so now they want someone else to save their *** temporarily ... USA is bankrupt and it is economic fact which will be revealed to everyone sooner than later ...

why don't we stop making sweeping statements and try to learn if we can do that ?

China is now as dependent on US as US is on China. let me make u understand that... in 2 sentences. Chinas GDP is 5 trillion and its reserves in $s is 2.6 Trillion dollars and COUNTING. so almost 50% of their current GDP is in $ thats their wealth. U can't change from $s to xyz currency tommorrow or day after or 1 -2 yrs... it may take couple of decades.. if not more... lets see after that whats going to happen to USA..

Well in that case you are responsible for that situation. You have provided safe havens to terrorists inside Pakistan. If these elements were not in your territory nobody would have asked you to do anything.

The loses we are facing is due to terrorists attacking us, not terrorists living in safe havens attacking others. Secondly, believe it or not, it is WoT that has caused the these terrorist attacks. You see, what the person is claiming is that we're getting aid due to WoT. True, but we're also facing these bomb blasts due to WoT. You can't just ignore one while looking at the other. WoT has brought both with it, and the losses obviously significantly overweigh anything else.

Btw, why is WoT happening and why is US in Afghanistan? Due to 9/11? Did 9/11 attacks originate in Pakistan? No.

Last edited:
Has USA hired Asias poor man ( india ) to do petty jobs now?:woot:

Coz seriously we dont give a crap!

Tell ur boss (USA who hired u) tht Gen.Kayani and political leadership of Pakistan says.... will do wats suitable for its national interest.

No shoo...
This poor man of Asia (India) is giving 50000 jobs to world superpower .

I doubt that calculation. I do not think you spent more than what you got. Can you provide details on how that spending happened.

Who are you the auditor general, what we do with US is none of your business or none of India's business to be blunt. Take a hike dude.

This poor man of Asia (India) is giving 50000 jobs to world superpower .

To make it a 2-way street. Indian economy is taking off by millions of jobs supported by the US economy. 50000 is just a drop in the bucket though in the right direction.

Pakistan will always do things to protect its own interests. It will support anyone who does not go against the establishment of Pakistan, and is ready to serve Pakistan's interests. The Afghan Taliban has never gone against the Pakistani establishment, & even if it oppresses its own people, that is not the concern of the Pakistani establishment. That is the same case with Kashmir. I don't think the Pakistani establishment really cares for Kashmir, but it is a way of avenging the loss of East Pakistan and getting under the skins of India.

This might hurt the sentiments of Muslim brothers & other people, that we don't really care about Muslim sentiments, but this is the hard truth. If we really wanted to take care of Muslim sentiments, we would have been supporting the insurgencies of Muslims in Xinjiang, China. But that does not serve any purpose for Pakistan, as Pakistan has a strong economic and political relationship with China.

I am really baffled why do posters / members from both countries try to antagonize each other with various provocative posts that leads to a useless discussion or flame. I have notice not just here but other threads that many posts such as news links etc.. are designed to provoke which leads to fiery discussions on how India is better than Pak and vice versa, basically everyone taking a pot shot at each other. Must say many of these threads are started by Indian members with at least what I think is a provocation to get an equal/similar reaction from Pakistani’s

Seriously my question is what’s the point of this..why can’t one avoid this and at least try to find amicable ways of finding solutions to the issues as opposed to a sling match….. Well in my observations Pakistanis and Indians get along very well in person however lots of sparks flying when on the cyber space.

there is a saying in Hindi/Urdu on useless bickering cant remember it now though

this aid money is much better than the US companies pay for the cheap poor labour in india..it has much diginity

How much money do you get for each Pakistani soldier...:disagree:

You should hope that this war is over quickly. Many of your soldiers have lost their lives in a war which your country has been dragged in, while you sit in A/C room and blasting such stupid statements. Such statements is a slap in the face of all the Pakistani jawans loosing their lives on the ****** border fighting for the US.

Have fun with your pennies.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom