What's new

Progress by Pakistan in tackling terror not quick as we like: Obama

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Typical old Indian crap. You know, I can turn it around.

Pakistan - China: Business, FDI, Gwadar, defence cooperation, etc
Bharat - China: War
:rofl::rofl:

I don't think bharatis realize something. Each state has some interests all right, and US is mostly discussing it's own interests. US is not the whole world, you see. There are others who behave differently, and are ignored by bhartis.

u dragged china,it's ok

ind-china::::more than 60bn dollar trade,even if it is not there will be no war

Well Pakistan and US also have trade proportional to the size of economies and the distance between two countries. But what your countryman was concentrating on was what we mostly hear in the media, so I did the same.

The Americans have played a very smart move here..
For the past fifteen years Indian's have been stealing American jobs..
Finally some bloke in the white house thinks its time to make some money..
"Here we have an upstart nation.. huge ambitions..and money to spend.. why not offset our own crumbling economy by milking this cow(carving a little meat out of it as well if we can)..
Give them brands.. give them burgers.. give them all the materialistic needs they will ever want..
give them weapons.. all of them..feed em to the hilt...keep our future foe in the region at bay.
"

meanwhile.. the Indian is thinking..
"Keep bobbling the head.. and saying ram ram.. keep telling him we see China as the threat..but tell the boys to get ready to take care of that pain in neck and *** to the west".

"Here we have an upstart nation.. huge ambitions..and money to spend.. why not offset our own crumbling economy by milking this cow(carving a little meat out of it as well if we can)..
Give them brands.. give them burgers.. give them all the materialistic needs they will ever want..
give them weapons.. all of them..feed em to the hilt...keep our future foe in the region at bay.
"

"Keep bobbling the head.. and saying ram ram.. keep telling him we see China as the threat..but tell the boys to get ready to take care of that pain in neck and *** to the west".

india already had created a lot of jobs in u.s,obama is looking for the xcuse to satisfy the americans coz he had got defeat in elections.he needed urgent billion of dollars.so that to show n satisfy their americans

"

So it is a win-win...btw isn't this the same game, which Pakistan and US been playing since late 50s ??..just that Soviets have been replaced by China and India by Pakistan

Last edited:
Well Pakistan and US also have trade proportional to the size of economies and the distance between two countries. .

You are kidding .. right??

USA Pak trade 2009 3.5 billion
USA Ind trade 2009 37.5 billion

Didnt know Pakistan economy was 1/10th of that of India.

Well that's great, point is that it's proportional nonetheless.

I wana ask all Indians. Now you know who are behind attack like samjota express etc. Can you tell me how long ago was that ? It happend in ur country by ur home grown hindu terrorists links with Indian army. How many ppl you Indian have captured ?

How many were captured after Gujrat killing ? Even samme ppl are still in goverment.

First of all Obama shows what USA stands for. MONEY MONEY MONEY they dont care about friends but they can sell there mother to get MONEY.

Obama saab did you even though to visit Kashmir ? Or u wasnt allowed so u can find ur self whats happening there. When was last time Kashmir was allowed to have visit from a leader like Obama ?

I wana ask all Indians. Now you know who are behind attack like samjota express etc. Can you tell me how long ago was that ? It happend in ur country by ur home grown hindu terrorists links with Indian army. How many ppl you Indian have captured ?

How many were captured after Gujrat killing ? Even samme ppl are still in goverment.

First of all Obama shows what USA stands for. MONEY MONEY MONEY they dont care about friends but they can sell there mother to get MONEY.

Obama saab did you even though to visit Kashmir ? Or u wasnt allowed so u can find ur self whats happening there. When was last time Kashmir was allowed to have visit from a leader like Obama ?

very tough question:pakistan::pakistan:

Buddy why are u commenting on minority affairs in India given the state of Pakistan's own religious minorities.

BTW did you ever find out who attacked the Sri Lankan cricket team or the daily attacks on Shias. Ahmedis etc in bomb blasts?

Back
Top Bottom