What's new

Progress by Pakistan in tackling terror not quick as we like: Obama

I heard Mr Obama's talk with the students at St Xavier's college. I personally think he took a very balanced approach on the issue of extremism in Pakistan and also regarding Pak-India ties.

I'm not sure how news channels or print media are going to report it but there will be a slant, of that i'm sure. I already saw some indian channels like TIMES NOW and HEADLINES TODAY crying about how Obama's has been too soft on Pakistan and has perhaps disappointed Indians.

This is why i am posting a verbatim transcript of what he said. I may have missed a few points but this is all word for word.

"Pakistan is an enormous country. It is a strategically important country not just for the United States but for the world. It is a country whose people have enormous potential. But, it is also a country right now that within it has some of the extremist elements that we discussed in the first question. That’s not unique to Pakistan but obviously it exists in Pakistan. The Pakistani government is aware of that. And what we have tried to do over the last several years, certainly I speak about my foreign policy, is to try to engage aggressively with the Pakistani government to communicate that we want nothing more than a stable, peaceful, prosperous Pakistan. And that we will work with the Pakistani government in order to eradicate this extremism that we consider a cancer within the country that can potentially engulf the country."

On relations between India and Pkaistan;

"India and Pakistan can live side by side in peace so that both countries can prosper. That will not happen tomorrow but I think that needs to be our ultimate goal. And by the way the United States stands to be a friend and a partner in that process but we cannot impose that on India and Pakistan. Ultimately India and Pakistan have to arrive at their own understandings in terms of how their relationship grows."

With reference to the part you have put in bold and is the reply of Obama to the Pak as terror sponsor state question..I think he has diplomatically not answered the question...which is sad even if he had said no he cant do so as its not the fact..it would have been a better answer

Has USA hired Asias poor man ( india ) to do petty jobs now?:woot:

Coz seriously we dont give a crap!

Tell ur boss (USA who hired u) tht Gen.Kayani and political leadership of Pakistan says.... will do wats suitable for its national interest.

No shoo...

Duh... Cheapest labor :lol:

asian poors arranged 10 bn$ in a day,he is asking for the result of aid they give.

he is not our boss coz he doesnt give us anything free

Nope boss doesn't gives employees anything free, employees are like servants per se :tdown::lol:

Has USA hired Asias poor man ( india ) to do petty jobs now?:woot:

Tell ur boss (USA who hired u) tht Gen.Kayani and political leadership of Pakistan says.... will do wats suitable for its national interest.

No shoo...

Has USA hired Asias poor man ( india + China ) to do petty jobs now?:woot:

No shoo...

Some correction buddy. You forget to mention the cheap manufacturing labor providers from Asia.

^^they provide cheap stuff not the labor :disagree:

Logic my friend. How the stuffs are cheap ? Why Apple Ipod, Iphone , HP , Dell are manufactured in China and now onsite in US. Its called outsourcing of manufacturing.

We provide offshore service, They provide offshore manufacturing.

But its understandable you have to defend them as well, they are your friends but in case u didn't know its same.

Logic my friend. How the stuffs are cheap ?

We also provide service offshore service? But its understandable you have to defend them as well..

why are there so many call centers in India??,

cheap labor

So they outsource India for Cheap Labor, isnt it :agree:

^^^ see

12438_174844583129_542173129_2725765_7130990_n.jpg

:rofl:

why are there so many call centers in India??,

cheap labor

So they outsource India for Cheap Labor, isnt it :agree:

WTF
If those labor got more than 15,000 indian rupees per month and facility of AC and other intensives .. so i dnt think any one dnt want to work there

BTW you are from Pakistan where Per Capita is less than India so :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom