What's new

Pro-Iran event held at Nishtar Park, Karachi.

I think that title would go to Israel or USA, don't you think? They have turned most of West Asia into their proxy and invaded others who went against the grain. And I include Pakistan as a US proxy.

I was obviously only talking about Muslim countries. Overall Iran is nowhere near those two, after all their sole influence is limited to a few Shia proxies in a few war-torn/unstable countries.

I guess China has a say here as well. Give it a few decades and they will replace those two.

As for Israel, it is a special case, I would argue that the Jews within the US are of a bigger importance than Israel itself. However since they are conjoined twins, both are more or less the same thing.

Anyway it is a tragedy that our region is dominated by mad Mullah's in Iran and Taliban in Afghanistan and the less said about our own lot the better......I have reached a point where I expect real long-lasting changes to occur when I am six feet down under!

Last edited:
I have reached a point where I expect real changes first to occur when I am six feet down under!
You know this is exactly my thought. Sad but wwe will never see a prosperous, developed Pakistan. Still hoping in generation or two things change in lands where the mighty Indus flows.
Anyway it is a tragedy that our intimidate region is dominated by mad Mullah's in Iran and Taliban in Afghanistan and the less said about our own lot the better...
10/10. *sigh*

Anyone found fighting for foreign entities/ countries should be banned from entering Pakistan and stripped of his nationality.
How is that possible when arguably the PM and his stooges are singing so9ngs to please foreign entities? Or this is another example where the small fry gets cooked to death and the big fish just slip through??

You know this is exactly my thought. Sad but wwe will never see a prosperous, developed Pakistan. Still hoping in generation or two things change in lands where the mighty Indus flows.

10/10. *sigh*

IK and PTI were the antidotes that were needed to initiate some sort of widespread national change towards a better Pakistan (at least sowing the seeds in a hopefully prosperous journey) yet "we" (or rather our useless elites) managed to destroy that and with that the hope of millions of people.

If you ask me, Pakistan SHOULD have been a real powerhouse by now if ruled by competent people with real visions. However we never held our leaders accountable. Instead we are probably the most underperforming nation on the planet compared to our population. Divided into blind zombies following corrupt political dynasties, divided into petty party politics, sects, ethnic groups, with a certain community having divided loyalties (I will not expand here in fear of being accused of being a hater like I was yesterday when I called out Hindu/Indian inspired cultural practices = hence the "Wahhabi" label by that lot) or when you criticize the state of Karachi.
Even the Bonglas (no hatred or anything just kidding here) are slowly speeding away which would have been unthinkable not long ago.

I was once of the belief that suppression of religion/ultra-secularism was/is the way forward but I have come to realize that this would be counterproductive and literally break Pakistan apart.

Hence the solution is education. If we are honest, most Pakistanis are completely ignorant about Islam, hence all the corruption, mischief, divisions etc. Basically everything that Islam preaches against. The same Islam openly encourages humans to seek knowledge, to seek prosperity, solidarity, the establishment of a welfare state etc. Yet none of this is followed in Pakistan, yet we proudly proclaim ourselves as an "Islamic Republic". The hypocrisy has no end. Now watch fraudsters/dubious characters like that Aamir Liaquat Hussain be turned into an infallible martyr from today on!

What is even more sad is the disrespect of the Pakistani diaspora the same lot that contributes greatly to keeping Pakistan afloat. Now there is talk about stripping dual citizens of their inherent voting rights etc. It's like those corrupt incompetent lot that govern us, are hellbent on destroying us. From Musharraf to the Sharif's. Zardari, Bhuttos etc. What a tragedy.

10/10. *sigh*

How is that possible when arguably the PM and his stooges are singing so9ngs to please foreign entities? Or this is another example where the small fry gets cooked to death and the big fish just slip through??
All you need is a reset. It's not impossible.

IK and PTI were the antidotes that were needed to initiate some sort of widespread national change towards a better Pakistan (at least sowing the seeds in a hopefully prosperous journey) yet "we" (or rather our useless elites) managed to destroy that and with that the hope of millions of people.

If you ask me, Pakistan SHOULD have been a real powerhouse by now if ruled by competent people with real visions. However we never held our leaders accountable. Instead we are probably the most underperforming nation on the planet compared to our population. Divided into blind zombies following corrupt political dynasties, divided into petty party politics, sects, ethnic groups, with a certain community having divided loyalties (I will not expand here in fear of being accused of being a hater like I was yesterday when I called out Hindu/Indian inspired cultural practices = hence the "Wahhabi" label by that lot) or when you criticize the state of Karachi.
Even the Bonglas (no hatred or anything just kidding here) are slowly speeding away which would have been unthinkable not long ago.

I was once of the belief that suppression of religion/ultra-secularism was/is the way forward but I have come to realize that this would be counterproductive and literally break Pakistan apart.

Hence the solution is education. If we are honest, most Pakistanis are completely ignorant about Islam, hence all the corruption, mischief, divisions etc. Basically everything that Islam preaches against. The same Islam openly encourages humans to seek knowledge, to seek prosperity, solidarity, the establishment of a welfare state etc. Yet none of this is followed in Pakistan, yet we proudly proclaim ourselves as an "Islamic Republic". The hypocrisy has no end. Now watch fraudsters/dubious characters like that Aamir Liaquat Hussain be turned into an infallible martyr from today on!

What is even more sad is the disrespect of the Pakistani diaspora the same lot that contributes greatly to keeping Pakistan afloat. Now there is talk about stripping dual citizens of their inherent voting rights etc. It's like those corrupt incompetent lot that govern us, are hellbent on destroying us. From Musharraf to the Sharif's. Zardari, Bhuttos etc. What a tragedy.
This has to be one of the best posts I have read this year on PDF. It's really late here but I will pick up on the points you raised.

All you need is a reset. It's not impossible.
Indeed. My people are a talented lot but as you said we need a 'reset'. More on this tomorrow - I will tag you. By the way it's nice to see Turks here. I had to leave the other forum and it was not because of rampant anti Pakistan drivel being peddled by people of the Ganga. No. I can always counter that but my posts began to be deleted by some mod. This went to a point where anything less then licking India began to get redacted.

I might have still stayed but the feeling I got was that the admins were aware and were simply giving licence to this behaviour in the hope of trawling that 1,400,000,000 cosmos. Numbers have a logic of their own and big numbers always sway things.

Everyone who was at this event need to be on a list. Clearly compromised.

I'm a supporter of Iran, but those people should have better made an event supporting Kashmir and Palestine .

Heartwarming.

The Persian operations in Sind are vital for the God King of Persia.

Debal seems to be an easy recruiting centre after being excommunicated from rest of the enterprise.

Now there is talk about stripping dual citizens of their inherent voting rights etc. It's like those corrupt incompetent lot that govern us, are hellbent on destroying us. From Musharraf to the Sharif's. Zardari, Bhuttos etc. What a tragedy.
you were able to criticize "divided loyalties" and demand voting rights for double citizens in the same breath. no doubt it can be justified with some mental gymnastics, but funny nonetheless.

This is not pro Iran event it is religious event. Both are 2 different things
But Solumani isn’t a religious figure. Why hold pictures of someone in a religious event and praise them?

Back
Top Bottom