What's new

Pro-Iran event held at Nishtar Park, Karachi.

Can you tell me why Shia Azerbaijanis or Shia Bahrainis are not dumb enough to be used as cannon fodder? Why always us?
There are Shia Azeris and Bahrainis who fought in Syria. They just don't have a more open social media, that's all.

Pakistanis by nature are a confused bunch.

We’ve got wannabes Arabs, Turkish, Iranians and some liberals wanting to mimic the West.

No sense of identity here.

Nope...

COAS loyal to ---> amreeka
Parliament loyal to ---> $$$
Judges loyal to ---> $$$$
Political party leaders loyal to ---> $$$, the West.
"Religious" parties and leaders loyal to ---> $$$, Saudi Arabia, or Iran
Civil Society loyal to ---> $$$ and Western NGOs
Media loyal to ---> $$$ and India

That just leaves suckers like us ....

Political parties are formed around ethnicities and survive by promoting ethnic jingoism and bigotry.

All except PTI.

First thing we need to do is to break up these big ethnicity-based provinces into 30+ smaller units.

Hindjews desperate to brake Pakistan_Iran relations and it ain't going to happen. Iran-Pakistan friendship is decades long even though the enemies of Islam and civilisiation have attacked many times in many ways.
I think pakistanis on here who are against this, are trying to make a point that their central government and law system is weak/broken. Since if such an event was held in other Arab countries or even Iran where they parade/ celebrate a foriegn political or religious official in their religious places, then it won't be allowed since it goes against government laws I suppose?
Don't think it had much to do with hindjews trying to break Pakistan-Iran relations.. moreover as far as I know Iran has been on good terms with India since the Shah's fall.

Only Jurnail's get to be pro anybody?

DHA literally built on Establishment being Uncle Sam's little pet.

Where's the outrage on that?

Upar ghaddar honge to awam apna rasta khud banae gi.

Actually Iran based shia extremist lobby trying to hijack Pakistan specially Sindh & Karachi through ppp witch is the biggest tritor & criminals Corruption mafia in Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom