What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

@Doritos11

:lol:

I must have hit a nerve by sticking to facts about your failed Iranian colony that now bends down to their two-times invaders the Americans who killed 1-2 Iraqi and humiliated you and called you sandniggers, I-ranqis etc.

Yes, he could in your dreams. In reality he would never have been able to control or even defeat KSA. The GCC already existed by then and that would have been impossible. KSA did not have a bad army by any means. Let @Informant educate you on that.

No, Houthis got their asses kicked by KSA. In a matter of months. They never controlled any territory in KSA. We kicked their *** in their own mountanious backyard.

Something that you cannot do with a few hundred ISIS peasants in the desert. Let alone the Kurds.

ISIS is a Iraqi creation led by an Iraqi. Why should I care about them? Let them be eliminated so the Child-Murderer in Syria falls.

Quit barking the same over and over again.
As for "SandNiggers" I don’t mind this word, not an insult to me, actually i’m not even that dark Saudis are darker.
Now continue barking, won’t read.

Quit barking the same over and over again.
As for "SandNiggers" I don’t mind this word, not an insult to me, actually i’m not even that dark Saudis are darker.
Now continue barking, won’t read.

But many of your countrymen are dark. Darker than many Arabs of the region. Skin color has nothing to do with it. It's what I described that is the true behavior of a puppet state. A country that sanctioned you for years, that has invaded you 2 times, committed genocide, massacres, humiliated you, used depleted uranium, ruled you etc. and now when they leave you despite them wanting to stay you are back begging them for help all because you can't defeat a few hundred ISIS peasants and retards in the desert and Ramadi and Fallujah without American weaponry and advisers. Just as Saddam begged them for help before when you fought against the Mullah's,

Quit the trolling and I will not write harsh/controversial facts. You started the trolling because you could not stand the historical realties. You also interrupted a discussion where you were not involved. You started it as always here recently. So don't cry.

I seriously believe al-Hasani has multiple personality disorder. He contradicts himself all the time. In one post he talks about the beautiful, diverse, ancient, noble, Arab world, yet in another he belittles those very Arabs. Talking about Iraq being a failed state and wanting to annex Qatar. :lol:
He also insults Kurds when he is talking to Surenas, saying that he would "volunteer" and "fight" to rid Iraq of them, but when talking to Iraqis he tries to humiliate them using the Kurd card.
Same with Iran which he calls a failed state with no influence that has been conquered many times, yet here he says we are colonizers of Iraq and one of only two middle eastern countries to never be colonized.

Dude make up your mind. :lol:

dog-barking-o.gif

I seriously believe al-Hasani has multiple personality disorder. He contradicts himself all the time. In one post he talks about the beautiful, diverse, ancient, noble, Arab world, yet in another he belittles those very Arabs. Talking about Iraq being a failed state and wanting to annex Qatar. :lol:
He also insults Kurds when he is talking to Surenas, saying that he would "volunteer" and "fight" to rid Iraq of them, but when talking to Iraqis he tries to humiliate them using the Kurd card.
Same with Iran which he calls a failed state with no influence that has been conquered many times, yet here he says we are colonizers of Iraq and one of only two middle eastern countries to never be colonized.

Dude make up your mind. :lol:

Dude, learn the difference between trolling and serious debates.

Point 1: Invading Qatar is obviously a joke. A old one from my part and a few other Saudi Arabian users here that you do not understand since you are a new user, unless you are one of the many Iranian double users. But yes, quite frankly I would like to annex Qatar. Got a problem with that? Does not make me anti-Arab, LOL.

Point 2: I have no problem with Kurds and the now banned Kuridsh user @Bahoz even wrote a PM to me and thanked me for standing up for them. I can quote it here if you like or get a moderator to post it. I am bashing Kurds when Kurds are bashing Arabs. As a reply. Do you understand that? Besides me and Surenas had a long and serious debate as recently as 2 days ago and we have not trolled each other since.

Point 3: Insults are met with insults here. But yes, I would be on Iraq's side in a war against the Kurds.

Point 4: Iran likewise KSA have never been a Western colony. But both regions/countries have been conquered by outsiders, outside of Nejd and some other parts of KSA. Those others are obviously fellow Middle Eastern people.

Got it now?

Last edited:
Invading Qatar is obviously a joke. . . . . . . But yes, quite frankly I would like to annex Qatar.

You just contradicted yourself in the same post.

Point 2: I have no problem with Kurds and the now banned Kuridsh user @Bahoz even wrote a PM to me and thanked me for standing up for them. I can quote it here if you like or get a moderator to post it. I am bashing Kurds when Kurds are bashing Arabs.

If you decide to "bash" an entire ethnicity just over the words of one user, when you don't even believe what you are saying, then there is a problem.

Point 3: Insulsts are met with insults here. But yes, I would side on Iraq's side in a war against the Kurds.

Again, a weak sauce reason as to why you constantly contradict yourself and insult entire peoples.

Those others are obviously fellow Middle Eastern people.

Which others?

You just contradicted yourself in the same post.

If you decide to "bash" an entire ethnicity, just over the words of one user, when you don't even believe what you are saying, then there is a problem.

Again, a weak sauce reason as to why you constantly contradict yourself and insult entire peoples.

Which others?

No, I don't. Me talking about annexing Qatar is obviously a joke since I have no powers to do so. But if I am brutally honest then I would like KSA to annex Qatar. So maybe I contradict myself here. One day I am in favor of annexing those smaller GCC states and some other days I feel sorry for them and want them to be separate countries. Now you have made me indecisive again. It depends on my mood. You must have such a country in your neighborhood that you feel about the same way? Anyway where you not calling for Iran to invade/regain Azerbaijan? Maybe you fell the same way with them, who knows? I will not criticize you for feeling that way.

You know how this forum works and you have been guilty of doing the same as me. I am not saying that I am innocent and openly admit to countering insults with insults. Never hidden that. Sometimes I also troll. I bash Kurds when Kurds (in this case Surenas) bash all Arabs which he often does as you know yourself very well. But I don't have any problems with Kurds in reality just like I don't believe that Surenas has a real problem with Arabs. That's just something we say here to troll others. Those are things that the forum does to you.

You know that. Arabs, Greeks, Turks, Mongols, Russians etc. invaded parts or totally conquered what is now Iran. Hijaz and other of the conquered parts of KSA have been conquered by the Ottomans. Correct me if I am wrong but the Sassanids might have had vassal states for some time in what is now the Eastern Province of KSA.

But in recent history, in fact in all of our two countries history's, neither KSA or Iran have been Western colonies like all of our other neighbors have. Or the territories of what is now KSA and Iran. We have both had pro-Western rulers and been dependent on the West but that does not equal being colonies. I hope at least that we can agree here? Or what?

Western = Western countries in the past 500 years (colonial era). Neither KSA nor Iran have been part of that.

Last edited:
No, I don't. Me talking about annexing Qatar is obviously a joke since I have no powers to do so. But if I am brutally honest then I would like KSA to annex Qatar. So maybe I contradict myself here. One day I am in favor of annexing those smaller GCC states and some other days I feel sorry for them and want them to be separate countries. Now you have made me indecisive again. It depends on my mood. You must have such a country in your neighborhood that you feel about the same way. Anyway where you not calling for Iran to invade/regain Azerbaijan? Maybe you fell the same way with them, who knows? I want criticize you for feeling that way.

I would love Iran to conquer Azerbaijan. :lol: But the point is, I don't pretend to be friendly with them, as you do with Gulf countries. Why the desire to annex these Gulf countries anyway when you are all a part of the GCC? I didn't know about Qatar-Saudi bad blood until I saw your posts now. I googled it and found this article. Is this the main reason for hostility?

The effects on Saudi Arabia of Qatar-Iran rapprochement <br><i>by</i> <b>Emrah Usta*</b> - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

You know how this forum works and you have been guilty of doing the same as me. I am not saying that I am innocent and openly admit to countering insults with insults. Never hidden that. Sometimes I also troll. I bash Kurds when Kurds (in this case Surenas) bash all Arabs which he often does as you know yourself very well. But I don't have any problems with Kurds in reality just like I don't believe that Surenas has a real problem with Arabs. That's just something we say here to troll others. Those are things that the forum does to you.

Ok, fair enough. But maybe you could contribute to making this forum a better place, instead of helping to keep it a shithole.

You know that. Arabs, Greeks, Turks, Mongols, Russian etc. invaded parts or totally conquered what is now Iran. Hijaz and other of the conquered parts of KSA have been conquered by the Ottomans. Correct me if I am wrong but the Sassanids might have had vassal states for some time in what is now the Eastern Province of KSA.

Yes, the Sassanids controlled the entire borders of Persian Gulf and Sea of Oman.
SassanianEmpireHistoryofIran.png

But in recent history, in fact in all of our two countries/regions histories, neither KSA or Iran have been Western colonies like all our other neighbors have. Or the territories of what is now KSA and Iran. We have both had pro-Western rulers and been dependent on the West but that does not equal being colonies. I hope at least that we can agree here?

I agree that neither have been colonies. But Iran was a western puppet during Mohammad Reza Pahlavi's reign. Currently I believe Saudi Arabia is also a puppet. What can be discussed however is wether it is better to be a puppet of a superpower and get their protection, or to go it alone like Iran and be isolated from the west.

@SinaG

:lol:

Really? Then we have little dictators in both of us. In all seriousness, who does not have that sometimes? Well, don't misunderstand me. I don't hate Qataris. In fact I don't hate any people since it is irrational and against common sense to hate a whole people. Islam also forbids this and I might not be a hardcore Muslim or very conservative but I try to follow the basics to my best abilities and I consider myself a Muslim obviously.
Basically I just don't like their government/rulers nor their foreign policy. I don't like the spoilt Khaleeji Arabs of Kuwait or Qatar either. Especially those two. Emiratis are a friendly bunch and I should not insult family members since I have a older sister that is married to a half Emirati gentleman that lives in the UK and in Dubai.
Another thing is that I don't see the historical justification for Qatar being Qatar. It is a new creation. It was part of the ancient Dilmun civilization (5000-45000 years old) and had trading ties to the Sumerians not far away and some other ancient civilizations of the region but they were never a separate entity. I mean it is such a small area and sparsely inhabited that it could never have been a separate entity although we cannot know for a certainty.
At least Bahrain has a ancient history of being Bahrain (Greater Bahrain region etc.).
But countries like Kuwait, UAE and Qatar? Not so much.
Yemen for instance has one of the most ancient histories of the world and Oman has an ancient history as well and was a recent colonial power with lands in what is now Pakistan, the Middle East and Eastern Africa. So they controlled land on 3 continents.
Jordan and Iraq also have their own ancient Semitic histories mainly.
But Qatar, UAE and Kuwait? Not so much. They have an old history as well and ancient one as every country of our ancient ME region but not as separate entities.
Do you know what I am feeling/referring to/trying so say here? I just don't feel that they should exist. This might sound insane but I can't help it.
I know a few Ethiopians and they feel the same about a country like Eritrea (new one too) and Djibouti. They should not be there simply.

Basically look at it this way. Qatar is existing only thanks to their royal family (rulers) who emigrated from what is now Nejd centuries ago and settled in what is now Qatar where they mostly lived off trade, seafaring with the famous Arab dhow boats and pearl trade. Qatar probably did not have more than 50.000 inhabitants 100 years ago. In the Arab world nearly every region, town etc. was ruled by a certain family, clan, tribe etc. In Qatar it was the Al-Thani family who belong to the greater Banu Tamim tribe that has millions of members across the Arab world from Morocco to Oman. So they claimed rule of what is now Qatar and when the British colonized what is now Qatar they used the Al-Thani clan as their vassals because no colonizers can rule without the help of locals. When the British left in 1971 the Al-Thani family proclaimed themselves independent and Qatar was born. And here 42 years later we are here.

Qatar being the richest country per capita with the second or third biggest gas reserves and a little annoying Peninsula that is trying to punch WAY above its weight. Basically they are doing close to everything opposite of what KSA is doing in terms of foreign policy. They are very pro MB for instance which KSA, Kuwait, Oman and UAE are against. This annoys us. Many other things that we should not mention here. But it is not all Saudi Arabians or other Arabs that feel this way but if you ask the Egyptian users here they will be against Qatar. But if you ask Arabs that like the MB they will hail Qatar as the next big thing. Basically it all comes down to their foreign policy, meddling and them trying to punch WAY above their weight.

Yeah, I know. But think about it for a second. We obviously can't troll in real life in our miserable academic life where everything must be serious otherwise you are screwed nor can we do it on other forums because we quickly get banned. Here on the other hand we get a timeout and get allowed to regress to a young and innocent age of trolling when it suits us.:lol:
But in all honesty then there have been many serious and knowledgeable discussions in the past so it is not all doomed. But close to it many times, at least on this section.

Yeah, exactly. As I remembered.

Well, I don't agree with Iran being a fully puppet or KSA being that now. Both counties had their own policies and were also against the West at some point and worked against them openly. Those are facts. I am against calling that being puppets because then every ally of US is a puppet including all of Europe.

I would rather say that we are US allies and that the US, being the sole superpower that it is and way, way stronger than us, have a certain influence. But not to the point that they even dictate most of the issues which they clearly don't and never had. Same with Iran under the Shah.

Anyway it surprises me that you are pro- current Iran regime. That surprises me. Never thought that.

Sorry for the essay. I hope that I am not trolling now or contradicting myself. It's getting late.;)

Last edited:
When you invite Americans into your own country to protect you, it's similar to letting another man sleep together with your wife.

No wonder Osama BL. got infuriated at seeing American GIs guard Mecca and Medina.

This was how Al Qaeda was started.

@al-Hasani

All the sudden Dilum garbage talk, read some history before you try to connect that to Peninsula Arabs, nothing to do with them.
Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ancient Dilmun civilization was a NATIVE civilization based in what is now KSA and Bahrain. They were native. Just like all the other civilizations and all the Semitic ones since the accepted theory is that Semitic people came from the Arabian Peninsula.

BBC News - Bahrain digs unveil one of oldest civilizations

Last time I checked Bahrain lies off the coast precisely in the middle of what is now the Eastern Province of KSA and lies a few km of the Saudi Arabian coastline. Today there is a bridge connecting us.
From the recent BBC article:

Abdullah Hassan Yehia also explains that the Dilmun merchants had a monopoly of trade in copper, a precious commodity which was shipped from the mines of Oman to the cities of Mesopotamia. But he debunks the theory that Bahrain may have been used by prehistoric inhabitants of the Arabian mainland as a cemetery. The island has approximately 170,000 burial mounds covering an area of 30 square kilometres or 5% of the main island area.

It's good that terrorists have been suppressed.

Indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom