What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

Only neighbors can invade Iran by land, and the geography makes it very hard seen in the 80’s, KSA spends most money on the air force due to a small population therefor their reliance and big talk about the air section, however air power is limited and F15’s aren’t B52’s.

Yes. KSA air force is by far superior to that of Iran. Iran's air force is outdated by decades, and no denying that.
Though Iran has a powerful missile deterrence, that can cause severe damage to their sensitive infrastructures.
Iran will never start a war though. Again, Iran is based on deterrence.

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak

Off-topic.

Farsi false-flagger:

KSA, the GCC nor the Arab world has any intention of conquering Iran. We already did that 1400 years ago and changed everything and destroyed "Persia" once and for all. Might have heard about it.

Neither can Iran invade us, the GCC nor the Arab world.

KSA's military approach is based on deterrence and purely on self-defense.

You cant touch Iran, even if you wanted to. You're a puny state enjoying a faustian security pact with the global superpower.
If you try, we'll manage you the Shapour II "Zol Aktaf" way.
It was never called "Persia". It was always called Iran/Eranshahr/Iranzamin
We are still standing. Iran has been here for 3000 years and will be there in another 3000 years.
Count on it.

You cant touch Iran, even if you wanted to. You're a puny state enjoying a faustian security pact with the global superpower.
If you try, we'll manage you the Shapour II "Zol Aktaf" way.
It was never called "Persia". It was always called Iran/Eranshahr/Iranzamin
We are still standing. Iran has been here for 3000 years and will be there in another 3000 years.
Count on it.

Neither can you touch KSA, the GCC or the Arab world even if you wanted to. We saw that even with Israeli and other help you could not defeat small Iraq which is 4 times smaller than Iran with a 3-4 times smaller population. You are probably the country in history that has been schooled the most when it comes to wars. I mean everyone and his dog has had a field day invading you and changing everything. Arabs did it the best though so fair play to us. We see all the major effects on basically every aspect here 1400 years later.

Never heard about that nobody and he never conquered or changed anything. There has been no Iranian presence in 90% of the territory of the Arab world and you never even reached Hijaz the most populous region of KSA.
Whatever it was it was destroyed and changed forever and that can't be changed by anyone. Completely subjected for a long time as well and changed on most significant areas.

Anyway people don't go around and conquer each other anymore. Anyway the Arabs already founded and ruled 3 of the 11 largest empires in history in the last 1400 years. One of them the fifth largest (Umayyad Caliphate) only smaller than the British colonial Empire, the short-lived Mongol-Empire, the Russian Empire in the early 1900's and the Spanish colonial Empire.:coffee:

Anyway Bahrain is now our 14 region so enjoy that.

كلاب ايران
by مزهر, on Flickr

Last edited:
Neither can you touch KSA, the GCC or the Arab world even if you wanted to. We saw that even with Israeli and other help you could not defeat small Iraq which is 4 times smaller than Iraq with a 3-4 times smaller population. You are probably the country in history that has been schooled most when it comes to wars. Everyone and his dog has had a field day invading you and changing everything. Arabs did it the best though so fair play to us.

Never heard about that nobody and he never conquered or changed anything. There has been no Iranian presence in 95% of the territory of the Arab world and you never even reached Hijaz the most populous region of KSA.
Whatever it was it was destroyed and changed forever and that can't be change by anyone.

Anyway people don't go around and conquer each other anymore. Anyway the Arab Caliphates already had 3 of the 11 largest empires in history in the last 1400 years. One of them the fifth largest (Umayyad Caliphate) only smaller than the British colonial Empire, the short-lived Mongol-Empire, the Russian Empire in the early 1900's and the Spanish colonial Empire.:coffee:

Irans military (the conventional military) at the time was practically non-existent during Iran-Iraq war. In Shah-era Iran had about thousands of American military advisers. And the Shah generals got executed during revolution, which really crippled the military structure. We were middle of a revolutionary chaotic period.
So we fought off an invading army (4th largest at the time) by guerilla tactics. The Israeli "contribution" dont mean dick.
We were sanctioned and no state were allowed to sell large quantity of weapons. Whereas the entire Western states supplied Iraq with weapons and intelligence.

Anyhoo, we recaptured out territory after a couple of years. After which the GCC were BEGGING us to stop and offered 1 trillion dollars in compensation.

And no we are not the "only empire in history" to be schooled.
All empires conquer and fall. We schooled the Romans multiple times. Nothing new about that. When Ottomans got Arabs under their thumb, Iran resisted and was never incorporated to their empire.
Your great empires were not even run by you. The politial locus of Abbasid empire was located in Baghdad, and practically run by us. First time the so called "conqueror" got absolutely bitchslapped by the "conquered" :lol:
Anyway what matters is not ancient history but modern times. And in modern times your peninsula is the last place where decolonization has yet to take place, as KSA is an American mandate (after British rule, after Ottoman rule).

Last edited:
Irans military (the conventional military) at the time was practically non-existent during Iran-Iraq war. In Shah-era Iran had about thousands of American military advisers. And the Shah generals got executed during revolution.
So we fought off an invading army (4th largest at the time) by guerilla tactics. The Israeli "contribution" dont mean dick.
We were sanctioned and no state were allowed to sell large quantity of weapons. Whereas the entire Western states supplied Iraq with weapons and intelligence.

Anyhoo, we recaptured out territory after 2 years. After which the GCC were BEGGING us to stop and offered 1 trillion dollars in compensation.

All empires conquer and fall. We schooled the Romans multiple times. Nothing new about that.
Your great empires were not even run by you. The politial locus of Abbasid empire was located in Baghdad, and practically run by us. First time the so called "conqueror" got absolutely bitchslapped by the "conquered" :lol:
Anyway what matters is not ancient history but modern times. And in modern times your peninsula is the last place where decolonization has yet to take place, as KSA is an American mandate (after British rule, after Ottoman rule).

But you still got help from the outside, the geography was still in your favor and you had more manpower and you were in the defensive position (always easier when two more or less equal forces are clashing) despite that you could not win. And here you are dreaming or at least indicating that you can even conquer one inch of the Arab world. Egypt alone could deal with you on equal terms if you bordered them. Please don't make us laugh. I already said that KSA is not looking to invade anything or anyone. The army is solely for deterrence.

Well, too bad for you but the Western powers also sold weapons to Iran. It was in their interest to prolong the war. So not fooling anybody here. France for instance.

Let us not forget the Soviet support to you as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

The GCC did not care. The GCC that you are so obsessed about did not support Iraq until 1983. In fact it was the Iranian side who wanted to continue with the war. You already know that. Besides we never took part in it directly anyway.

Yes, that is what you are telling yourself to make yourself fell better. Especially the Umayyad Caliphate (5th biggest empire in world history) was ruled by you when you had nothing to do with it. Nice fairytale.

KSA was never a Western colony. Neither Iran. So we share something in common here.;)

I agree that the small GCC states are annoying in particular Qatar. We should make a deal to annex them to KSA and then we promise to help you against separatists such as Kurds, Baluch and in a worst case scenario the Azeris.

Besides you know very well that countries like Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar are very small. The size of Montenegro. And smaller than all provinces of KSA and Iran. So not even comparable to anything. More people live in neighborhoods of Riyadh and Tehran than in Bahrain.

Anyway we should stick to the thread. Last time I checked nobody is getting killed in Bahrain contrary to what is going on in Syria.

@al-Hasani

In 1990-1991 the foreign soldiers that have gone into Saudi Arabia exceed 700.000, enough to annex the peninsula of which 60.000 permanent until 2003. Therefor the statement of Saudi Arabia never been colonized is not only false by other events & this event, it is the complete opposite.
Political colonization is what happened and still is the case with many gulf states, such as Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar. Militarily they aren’t independent on commanding of forces.

But you still got help from the outside, the geography was still in your favor and you had more manpower and you were in the defensive position (always easier when two more or less equal forces are clashing) despite that you could not win. And here you are dreaming or at least indicating that you can even conquer one inch of the Arab world. Egypt alone could deal with you on equal terms if you bordered them. Please don't make us laugh. I already said that KSA is not looking to invade anything or anyone. The army is solely for deterrence.

Well, too bad for you but the Western powers also sold weapons to Iran. It was in their interest to prolong the war. So not fooling anybody here.

The GCC did not care. The GCC that you are so obsessed about did not support Iraq until 1983. In fact it was the Iranian side you wanted to continue with the war. You already know that.

Yes, that is what you are telling yourself to make yourself better. Especially the Umayyad Caliphate (5th biggest empire in the world) was ruled by you when you had nothing to do with it. Nice fairytale.

KSA was never a Western colony. Neither Iran. So we share something in common here.;)

I agree that the small GCC states are annoying in particular Qatar. We should make a deal to annex them to KSA and then we promise to help you against separatists such as Kurds, Baluch and in a worst case scenario the Azeris.

Besides you know very well that countries like Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar are very small. The size of Montenegro. And smaller than all provinces of KSA and Iran. So not even comparable to anything. More people live in neighborhoods of Riyadh and Tehran than in Bahrain.

Anyway we should stick to the thread. Last time I checked nobody is getting killed in Bahrain contrary to what is going on in Syria.

If we get technical, yes we got help, but my point was that it was not remotely comparable to the military and intelligence help Saddam received.
And again, our military was crippled after the generals executions in a chaotic revolutionary period.
We fought and defended by using assymetric guerilla tactics.
And thats what we would use, should the US ever invade. Although they dont have the stomach for such an adventure at all.
And we never sought to conquer Arab world. What are you babbling about? Like I have said repeatadly, our military doctrine is based on having powerful detterence and prevent adverseries from attacking. Simple.

KSA is a Western colony. West is not ockupying it military in conventional sense, but Al Saud depend on the West for security and regime survival. US is dominating you politically and thats a fact.
You were a British mandate before that, and Ottoman mandate before that. You know this very well.

And thanks but no thanks. Those Balooch and Azari are our dear countrymen. Azari are one of the most radical Iranian patriot groups there ever was. Figures like Sattar Khan, Reza Khan and Bager Khan is testimony to that.

Besides, even under sanctions, there is no instability or ethnic conflict in Iran. Cant remember the last time I heard news of such conflict? In fact, I never have.
Thats because Iran is an enduring state with a vibrant history of institutions and where all Iranian ethnicities share a strong sense of national cohesion.
So no need of your help, because there is not a problem. Only in your dreams ;)

@al-Hasani

In 1990-1991 the foreign soldiers that have gone into Saudi Arabia exceed 700.000, enough to annex the peninsula of which 60.000 permanent until 2003. Therefor the statement of Saudi Arabia never been colonized is not only false by other events & this event, it is the complete opposite.
Political colonization is what happened and still is the case with many gulf states, such as Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar. Militarily they aren’t independent on commanding of forces.

You are not very clever are you? KSA was never colonized by any Western power. That's it. Very easy to understand. By that logic Iran was colonized too. Iran who in fact were invaded by Russia, suffered from famine and who were a proxy of the Western powers during the Azeri Turkic Qajar Dynasty and during the Shah which had tons of Western advisers etc. as well. Or the coup d'état in 1953. Anyway not sure why I am telling you all this since you know nothing about it. Like with most other things. But as I told you already you don't know the regions history and have shown it again and again.

The Americans who came to KSA did not come to annex KSA (LOL) but were stationed at a few military bases in a deal after the Gulf War were Kuwait was invaded. In order to launch an invasion on Saddam's Iraq and to defend Kuwait. That was all. It lasted for less than a year and it was to defend an ally, Kuwait, from Saddam Hussein. You must be really dumb to equal that with decade long colonization. KSA did not cease to exist and was a sovereign nation all the time who just allowed an ally to use its lands for an land invasion of a small neighbor (Kuwait) that cowardly got attacked by a much larger country (Iraq).

No shit sherlock? What do you expect really? Those countries are the size of the Basra Province, Babil and Salah ad-Din. So of course they don't have a 100% independent foreign policy. But you know what? All those countries have been Western colonies unlike KSA and Iran. Further discussion with you is pointless so safe the reply. You are not part of the discussion anyway.

. By that logic Iran was colonized too. Iran who in fact were invaded by Russia, suffered from famine and who was a proxy of the Western powers during the Qajar Dynasty and during the Shah which had tons of Western advisers etc. as well. Or the coup d'état in 1953. Anyway not sure why I telling you all this since you know nothing about it. Like with most other things. But as I told you already you don't know the regions history and have shown it again and again.

No shit sherlock? What do you expect really? Those countries are the size of the Basra Province, Babil and Salah ad-Din. So of course they don't have a 100% independent foreign policy. But you know what? All those countries have been Western colonies unlike KSA and Iran.

What Iran is and isn’t is none of my interest or part of my comment.

The Americans who came to KSA did not annex KSA ( + BY PHYSICAL WARFARE ) at all but were stationed at a few military bases in a deal after the Gulf War were Kuwait was invaded. That was all. It lasted for less than a year and it was to defend an ally, Kuwait, from Saddam Hussein.
That is why I said : "POLITICAL COLONIZATION'

~60.000 IS NOT A FEW MILITARY BASES BUT 2 -4 LARGE DIVISIONS.

You are not very clever are you? KSA was never colonized by any Western power. That's it. Very easy to understand

Repeat :

What Iran is and isn’t is none of my interest or part of my comment.

That is why I said : "POLITICAL COLONIZATION'

~60.000 IS NOT A FEW MILITARY BASES BUT 2 -4 LARGE DIVISIONS.

Repeat :

Still acting dumb I see. You don't get it do you? The Americans came with the INVITATION OF KSA not to ANNEX or INVADE KSA but to use KSA's land to invade Kuwait in order to expel the forces of Saddam Hussein. It lasted for a few months. KSA did not stop existing, nor its government nor was it ruled by USA. In fact KSA took part in that war on the same side as the US since we were and are allies. Do you understand all this?

Still acting dumb I see. You don't get it do you? The Americans came with the INVITATION OF KSA
Forced invitation, either invite or get fucked ( as Muammar Gaddafi said to bo mt3es on vid in Arab league meeting ) it comes down to the same thing power gets in US hands since cold war is over they can start projecting military power and bases elsewhere.

not to ANNEX or INVADE KSA but to use KSA's land to invade Kuwait in order to expel the forces of Saddam Hussein. It lasted for a few months. KSA did not stop existing, nor its government nor was it ruled by USA. In fact KSA took part in that war on the same side as the USA since we were and are allies. Do you understand all this?

Government got changed actually, not by heads but by policy on all fronts, that is why when Saudis speak about the 70’s oil embargo it holds 0% relevance today as the 1991 event was huge and changed a lot.

The issue isn’t me understanding but you rejecting, you will be repeating the same content over and over again anyway.

If we get technical, yes we got help, but my point was that it was not remotely comparable to the military and intelligence help Saddam received.
And again, our military was crippled after the generals executions in a chaotic revolutionary period.
We fought and defended by using assymetric guerilla tactics.
And thats what we would use, should the US ever invade. Although they dont have the stomach for such an adventure at all.
And we never sought to conquer Arab world. What are you babbling about? Like I have said repeatadly, our military doctrine is based on having powerful detterence and prevent adverseries from attacking. Simple.

KSA is a Western colony. West is not ockupying it military in conventional sense, but Al Saud depend on the West for security and regime survival. US is dominating you politically and thats a fact.
You were a British mandate before that, and Ottoman mandate before that. You know this very well.

And thanks but no thanks. Those Balooch and Azari are our dear countrymen. Azari are one of the most radical Iranian patriot groups there ever was. Figures like Sattar Khan, Reza Khan and Bager Khan is testimony to that.

Besides, even under sanctions, there is no instability or ethnic conflict in Iran. Cant remember the last time I heard news of such conflict? In fact, I never have.
Thats because Iran is an enduring state with a vibrant history of institutions and where all Iranian ethnicities share a strong sense of national cohesion.
So no need of your help, because there is not a problem. Only in your dreams ;)

More or less every military analyst say that both Iraq and Iran received more or less the same foreign military support although with a slight advantage to Iraq. But that advantage disappeared when you consider the fact that Iran is 4 times bigger and has a 3-4 time bigger population (at that time).

Not all were executed. That's a lame excuse. Nor were the soldiers that served for the past army that. The vast majority survived and participated in the war in one way or another.

I am not talking about anything. That's just what I have seen from some Iranian users here. Well KSA has the same policy. That's why you don't see us invading the small GCC states although we could easily do that. Oman too.

If that's the case then Iran was a Western colony during the entire reign of the Azeri Turkic Qajar Dynasty (where you lost a lot of territory btw. got invaded by Russia, suffered a famine) and the Pahlavi Dynasty where you were fully depended on the West.

All that though, like with KSA, does not change the FACT that neither KSA nor Iran was a Western colony. Never. KSA was never a British mandate (where do you make that nonsense up?) and the territories that were allied with the Ottomans were ruled by local rulers who were VASSAL states. Lastly only Hijaz and parts of the Eastern Province were ruled by vassal states loyal to the Ottomans. The vast majority of KSA was not since it was never conquered but ruled by local rulers and dynasties. Besides the Ottomans are not different to the centuries of Arab rule in Iran, or the Mongol, Turkic, Greek etc. In fact Iran was for a much, much longer period ruled by foreign dynasties and powers. So if you play that game you lose I am afraid.

But it seems that quite a lot of them want their own homeland. Not only that they are willing to fight for it as history has shown. Azeris = Azerbaijan. Hence my "the unlikely happen" comment.

Forced invitation, either invite or get fucked ( as Muammar Gaddafi said to bo mt3es on vid in Arab league meeting ) it comes down to the same thing power gets in US hands since cold war is over they can start projecting military power and bases elsewhere.

Government got changed actually, not by heads but by policy on all fronts, that is why when Saudis speak about the 70’s oil embargo it holds 0% relevance today as the 1991 event was huge and changed a lot.

The issue isn’t me understanding but you rejecting, you will be repeating the same content over and over again anyway.

Yes, you are dumb. As I said by that logic then there is no sovereign country on earth outside of China and Russia. By that logic your country has been severely raped since 1980 and is ruled by foreigners to this very day. The fact is though that KSA never was a Western colony likewise Iran. The only two countries in the region. If you consider something that never was a colony (I already explained that in detail but as usual you do not understand much) then Iran was a Western colony even more so for the reasons I mentioned. Read them again or educate yourself.

1991 did not change anything. It was KSA themselves who invited USA. Let me repeat myself. Maybe you will get it this time.

Still acting dumb I see. You don't get it do you? The Americans came with the INVITATION OF KSA not to ANNEX or INVADE KSA but to use KSA's land to invade Kuwait in order to expel the forces of Saddam Hussein. It lasted for a few months. KSA did not stop existing, nor its government nor was it ruled by USA. In fact KSA took part in that war on the same side as the US since we were and are allies. Do you understand all this?

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @burning_phoneix @Hadbani

Look what we got here. Hilarious.:lol:

Last edited:
@Doritos11

Notice how the first Gulf war came during the same time of the fall of the Soviet Union? Meaning the USA was absolutely UNCONSTRAINED to pursue hegemony in the Middle East, which they were otherwise dettered from doing before by the Soviets.

Saddam got fooled by the West. The Kuwait invasion was staged event, and there is convincing evidence that Saddam got some kind of "green light" by US to Saddam to invade Kuwait. This paved the way for US and coalition forces to enter conflict and gave them perfect excuse to insert themselves militarilly in the region. This was the beginning of the American militarized order of the Middle East. An order which now promotes the interests of GCC, and vice versa GCC is trying to sustain that same order, at any cost.

Yes, you are dumb. As I said by that logic then there is no sovereign country on earth outside of China and Russia. The fact is though that KSA never was a Western colony likewise Iran. The only two countries in the region. If you consider something that never was a colony (I already explained that in detail but as usual you do not understand much) then Iran was a Western colony even more so for the reasons I mentioned. Read them again or educate yourself.

1991 did not change anything. It was KSA themselves who invited USA. Let me repeat myself. Maybe you will get it this time.

KSA did not invite but was force to invite, it plays into the hands of US benefits, which was able to establish large military bases and in Saudi arabia and still keep them in Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the UAE.

Not every state had 60.000 foreign soldiers on it’s soil as military bases for years, decade. KSA was made into one and still is under heavy US influence, an act like the 70’s oil embargo is impossible now. The US has bases all over the gulf with firepower greater then all of GCC combined also the Saudi gov getting out of line means no spare parts/ammo/weaponry for the almost 1 sourced entire NATO military equipment operating forces, all those F15’s and Typhoons become garbage, billions to hell that alone is military influence, let alone other sectors.
The political colonization of the Peninsula started in ’91 and remains the same, to make it simple, KSA is a colony.

KSA did not invite but was force to invite, it plays into the hands of US benefits, which was able to establish large military bases and in Saudi arabia and still keep them in Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the UAE.

Not every state had 60.000 foreign soldiers on it’s soil as military bases for years, decade. KSA was made into one and still is under heavy US influence, an act like the 70’s oil embargo is impossible now. The US has bases all over the gulf with firepower greater then all of GCC combined also the Saudi gov getting out of line means no spare parts/ammo/weaponry for the almost 1 sourced entire NATO military equipment operating forces, all those F15’s and Typhoons become garbage, billions to hell that alone is military influence, let alone other sectors.
The political colonization of the Peninsula started in ’91 and remains the same, to make it simple, KSA is a colony.

As I said by that logic every country outside of USA have been a colony. Helle even KSA was a colony since it got invaded by the British and its parliament was burned down after they gained independence. Do you understand the stupidity of your comment? No it was not forced to. After all it was Kuwait that got invaded not KSA. KSA forces together with American forces dealt with Saddam's forces in Khafji in a matter of hours. That was all that ever happened.

By that logic your country has been severely raped since 1980 and is ruled by foreigners to this very day. That you are ruled by Iranian Mullah's and Americans unable to even control all of the officially Iraqi territory. Don't make me laugh. The fact is though that KSA was never a Western colony likewise Iran. That will not change despite both countries being dominated and at times dependent on the West. That does not make a country a colony in the official sense and that is why KSA and Iran are not listed as Western colonies and never will be. End of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom