What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

Ok macho fella, but please stop lying and have a little respect towards other ethnicities.

So what was your little rant about again troll? Stop seeing ghosts everywhere. I was one of the few users who took the side of your people. You are clearly a radical Kurdish nationalist that resorts to lies by posting false reports. Just ask the Turkish members here who refuted your lies. You see Kurds everywhere. Just because you sleep in pyjamas and bed sheets with the face of that Barazaszani or whatever his name is then don't command others on how we spell his name or whether we agree with his policy. This is a free forum. Don't invent false claims or twist the words as me insulting a whole TRIBE apparently. You are a joke. You already knew what I was referring to anyway.

Nobody can compete with the macho that is your dear leader.

One last question; why did you include the Barzani tribe in your answer to an Iraqi guy that you believe is supporting Iranian Mullahs? What was the relevance again?

No one can tolerate any terrorists attacks against civilians. At the same time Bahrain isn't Syria, if the Bahraini Gov't chose to butcher its people for nothing, but because they fear they might overthrow the Gov't in there, then I might agree with you. I will leave it to your conscious though.

Anywho, I respect your opinion :smart:

P.S. I did upload many videos, and picture to document my argument.
My post is from the words I see from members here.
I don’t want some Ayatollah to rule Bahrain neither am I against it, not really interested about that part, calling them terrorists for protesting is not justified but, as we both know in your eyes they are in other eyes they aren’t terrorists.

^^

Nothing to argue about, nevermind.

Let's hear from other members @Imran Khan @kalu_miah @Pakistanisage

Last edited by a moderator:
One last question; why did you include the Barzani tribe in your answer to an Iraqi guy that you believe is supporting Iranian Mullahs? What was the relevance again?

It was to point out that even Iranian Kurds cause trouble in Iraq. Which he also wrote here before himself. Aside from that most Iraqis agree with that notion. Happy now? Or will you still resort to crying, making up lies and crying about "racism" :-)lol:) while I was one of the few users who defended Kurds here on numerous occasions?

No wonder that Kurds have faced problems everywhere IF you are the average Kurd. Sorry to say it.

No one can tolerate any terrorists attacks against civilians. At the same time Bahrain isn't Syria, if the Bahraini Gov't chose to butcher its people for nothing, but because they fear they might overthrow the Gov't in there, then I might agree with you. I will leave it to your conscious though.

These 3 members, I know their opinion already, might just as well get that vietnamese guy here.

Bro, Bahrain situation is well known, we all know who is instigating this. Best would be to keep them on a tight leash and not let these foreign proxies get out of control, but not too tight so others can take advantage, using incidents as opportunities.

I have not looked at the Bahrain situation closely before, from now on I will try to get more familiar.

I brought people I know the least :/....

The Vietnamese member :rofl: :lol:

No you aren't believe me. Dory is trolling our a$$es.

I know bro, Doritos11 is just pulling all of our leg. That Viet guy has become the running joke of the forum, even Iranians are upset with his open Jew bashing.

I know bro, Doritos11 is just pulling all of our leg. That Viet guy has become the running joke of the forum, even Iranians are upset with his open Jew bashing.

your obsession with Iranians ... man you need a doctor. not only this stupid guy.

your obsession with Iranians ... man you need a doctor. not only this stupid guy.

What obsession, I am stating a fact, this Sun Piwa crazy dude is always supporting Iran, but some of you guys are embarrassed with his antics. Who was it Abii I think and somebody else asked him to shove it and stfu. I am not making it up.

And this Abii wanted to put a bullet into my head, you got too many crazy people on your side, my friend.:cuckoo:

Bahrain jails Shias over 'Iran-backed' assassination plans

Gulf state says Iran's Revolutionary Guards set up 'terror' cell which planned to attack its airport and government buildings

A Bahraini court has sentenced four Shia Muslims to life and six others to 15 years in jail on charges of setting up a militant cell linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guard aimed at assassinating public figures in the Gulf Arab kingdom.

In February, Bahrain, a western ally which hosts the US Fifth Fleet, accused Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard of setting up the "terror" cell, which it said planned to attack its airport and government buildings.

Bahrain has accused Shia-led Iran of fuelling unrest in the country since a 2011 uprising by majority Shias demanding reforms and a greater say in running the kingdom ruled by the Sunni al-Khalifa dynasty.

Tehran denies the accusation.

The state news agency BNA said in a report late on Sunday that the court had acquitted 14 others of the charges. Two of those sentenced to life were tried in absentia, the agency said.

Authorities say the cell is part of the "Imam Army", a group that includes Bahrainis from inside and outside the country as well as foreigners. Its planned targets included the interior ministry and Bahrain's international airport.

The group attended training camps run by the Revolutionary Guard inside Iran and others operated by Iraq's Hezbollah group in Baghdad and the holy city of Kerbala, BNA reported.

The 2011 revolt was quelled with help from Saudi Arabia and other Sunni-ruled Gulf states, but protests and clashes have persisted in the country. Talks between the government and opposition have failed to end the political crisis.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/04/bahrain-jails-shias-iran-backed

Iran never arm protesters and never make assassinations, unlike the MOSSAD and the GCC

Even they do, they have the right as Israel and the GCC started everything

These are the peace-loving freedom seekers

EBcs7.jpg

You forgot the occasional beating of innocent Sunnis they get their hands on, Gouging out the eyes, tossing Molotoves at police and then crying like a b!tch when getting their a$$es handed to them amongst many other things. 
Iran never arm protesters and never make assassinations, unlike the MOSSAD and the GCC

Even they do, they have the right as Israel and the GCC started everything

And I just read a brain fart.

You forgot the occasional beating of innocent Sunnis they get their hands on, Gouging out the eyes, tossing Molotoves at police and then crying like a b!tch when getting their a$$es handed to them amongst many other things..
same stupidity than saying all rebels in Syria are terrorists because a few are
but i understand that when your education includes fanatism it is hard to change it

same stupidity than saying all rebels in Syria are terrorists because a few are
but i understand that when your education includes fanatism it is hard to change it
Give me 1 freedom beheader in Syria not screaming Allah Ackbar all the time to ashame Islam

Give me 1 beating made by the the bahrainis protesters

Back
Top Bottom