What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

Its these 2 pigs that should be forced to the table to solve their hatred against each other, now Pakistan, Iraq, Syria and many other states in the region are suffering from terrorism because of the 2 pigs. Yet the average idiot chooses 1 of their side.
Grand_Ayatollah_Ali_Khamenei,.jpg

and
King-Abdullah-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Blame your neighbors in Mullahistan for trying to spread their fake "Islamic revolution" and talk about a "Greater Iran" :-)lol:) since 1979. Even the Kurds in Northern Iraq are Iranian Kurdish trolls originally (Tarazani).

We have a right to counter them and their Pagan project as every Arab and Muslim have and as we have done successfully everywhere since 1979. It is indeed a shame that many people suffer from the terror of the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Mullahistan but their time will come and when that happens peace will also reign supreme like before 1979.

Saddam Hussein had many faults but he sure knew who was the enemy of us Arabs and Semites and he did his share to counter them successfully.

The Iranians are spineless per definition at least since 1979 and are yet to stage any rebellion of any kind. We will not do it for them. At most we can assist others or participate in bombing them to get rid of the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that belong in their ancestral homeland the Kazakh/Central Asian Steppe FAR AWAY from the Middle East let alone the great, ancient and giant Arab world they are so desperately trying to meddle in and their sheep in real life and on the internet. This little forum is a good example of it. No wonder that we Arabs have so many jokes about them.:omghaha:

Shia majority ruled by Sunni minority like none of you accepts in Syria the other way around.

Better to just close this thread instead.

Blame your neighbors in Mullahistan for trying to spread their fake "Islamic revolution" and talk about a "Greater Iran" :-)lol:) since 1979. Even the Kurds in Northern Iraq are Iranian Kurdish trolls originally (Tarazani).
:

Why did you have to include Kurds in your stupid post? Have a little decency mate.

Seriously, am I the only one getting tired of all this Saudi Arabian supremacy and racism on this board?

Why did you have to include Kurds in your stupid post? Have a little decency mate.

How is stating a fact now become racist? Go cry somewhere else. Nobody will fall for this stupidity of yours. The reality is that the so-called leader of KRG in Iraq is not even an Iraqi Kurd but an Iranian Kurd. I am sorry if you have a problem hearing that. Besides I doubt that Bahrain is your business. No Kurds there last time I checked.

Besides you are that former banned Kurdish member right? You do know that double users apparently give you an permanent ban?

You were the same user who spread lies about Arabs and Turks a few days ago. Don't write to me and stick to your Kurdish matters.

Shia majority ruled by Sunni minority like none of you accepts in Syria the other way around.

Better to just close this thread instead.

The Sunnis make up to %44 of the Bahraini community. I don't look at it the way you do, but if you want these terrorists to rule then you should defeat them all :police:

How is stating a fact now become racist? Go cry somewhere else. Nobody will fall for this stupidity of yours. The reality is that the so-called leader of KRG in Iraq is not even an Iraqi Kurd but an Iranian Kurd. I am sorry if you have a problem hearing that. Besides I doubt that Bahrain is your business. No Kurds there last time I checked.

Besides you are that former banned Kurdish member right? You do know that double users apparently give you an permanent ban?

You did not specify that you were talking about the leader of KRG. Yes he is a Kurd from Iran, but the Barzani tribe is a tribe that stretches from East Kurdistan to South Kurdistan ( from Iran to Iraq). It is a tribe of tens of thousands of Kurds. You have no right to call them ''Tarazani'' or whatever silly insult you want to make.

Well, if there is no Kurds there then why the hell include them in this topic? Other than that, I am still interested in what is happening in Bahrain. Why do you care?

Really mate, you used to have some decency. What happend to you?

The Sunnis make up to %44 of the Bahraini community. I don't look at it the way you do, but if you want these terrorists to rule then you should defeat them all :police:

My post is from the words I see from members here.
I don’t want some Ayatollah to rule Bahrain neither am I against it, not really interested about that part, calling them terrorists for protesting is not justified but, as we both know in your eyes they are in other eyes they aren’t terrorists.

^^

Nothing to argue about, nevermind.

You did not specify that you were talking about the leader of KRG. Yes he is a Kurd from Iran, but the Barzani tribe is a tribe that stretches from East Kurdistan to South Kurdistan ( from Iran to Iraq). It is a tribe of tens of thousands of Kurds. You have no right to call them ''Tarazani'' or whatever silly insult you want to make.

Well, if there is no Kurds there then why the hell include them in this topic? Other than that, I am still interested in what is happening in Bahrain. Why do you care?

Really mate, you used to have some decency. What happend to you?

Likewise why do you care if I write Tarazani? Since when is that an insult? Are you worshipping your "leader"? Likewise when you write nonsense about us Muslims and Arabs.

Bahrain is not your business. There are no Kurds there. It is an Arab matter purely. The Kurdish matter is also an Arab matter since it involves Arab territories. I don't need to give you any reason for why I care.

I realized after our discussion that you were not what I thought you were but just an simple troll. Hence your ban. Now you have reappeared under a new username (contrary to the rules) and continue to write nonsense about my people.

Don't worry about me. Not your business again. Besides I do not care about this discussion. I have my reasons after seeing some of your posts here.

Please don't reply. Not the topic.

Likewise why do you care if I write Tarazani? Since when is that an insult? Are you worshipping your "leader"? Likewise when you write nonsense about us Muslims and Arabs.

Bahrain is not your business. There are no Kurds there. It is an Arab matter purely. The Kurdish matter is also an Arab matter since it involves Arab territories. I don't need to give you any reason for why I care.

I realized after our discussion that you were not what I thought you were but just an simple troll. Hence your ban. Now you have reappeared under a new username (contrary to the rules) and continue to write nonsense about my people.

Don't worry about me. Not your business again.

Mate, do you have mental problems? Feel free to use degrading words against a leader, i dont care. Go ahead, call Massoud Barzani whatever you want. But when you use '' Tarazani'' as a degrading word for a Kurdish tribe it equals racism. It would equal to me calling House of Saud as a whole 'a bunch of animals'. Would that be racism in your eyes?

Mate, do you have mental problems? Feel free to use degrading words against a leader, i dont care. Go ahead, call Massoud Barzani whatever you want. But when you use '' Tarazani'' as a degrading word for a Kurdish tribe it equals racism. It would equal to me calling House of Saud as a whole 'a bunch of animals'. Would that be racism in your eyes?

What the hell are you talking about? Which tribe? Your logic is pathetic. No wonder that you were banned but have now reappeared under a new username. So if anyone calls a guy with the name Muhammad (most common forename in the world) for an idiot this equals insulting Prophet Muhammad (saws)? That's your mentally challenged logic. Besides you already know what I referred to.

Yeah, a harmless nickname - Tarazani equals your example. Indeed.:lol: Not sure why I am even bothering wasting my time on you.

Besides yes you can say what you want about any leader for all I care. I don't worship leaders unlike you apparently. Besides I already recall you making hostile comments about the KSA government. Not that I care the slightest.

Now stop writing to me and quoting my posts.

What the hell are you talking about? Which tribe? Your logic is pathetic. No wonder that you were banned but have now reappeared under a new username. So if anyone calls a guy with the name Muhammad (most common forename in the world) for an idiot this equals insulting Prophet Muhammad (saws)? That's your mentally challenged logic. Besides you already know what I referred to.

Yeah, a harmless nickname - Tarazani equals your example. Indeed.:lol: Not sure why I am even bothering wasting my time on you.

Besides yes you can say what you want about any leader for all I care. I don't worship leaders unlike you apparently. Besides I already recall you making hostile comments about the KSA government. Not that I care the slightest.

Now stop writing to me and quoting my posts.

yea make up some more lies lol. Besides I already recall you making hostile comments about the Kurdish people ( see what I did there?

Again, Barzani is the name of a TRIBE. Do you understand what a TRIBAL NAME is? Massoud is his forename. Go ahead make another silly insult against him, again, I dont care the slightest. But when you start insulting one of the biggest tribes ( again, Barzani is a tribe) among Kurds then you are being racist.

It does not matter if i know what you referred to or not. Either way, including Kurds in your post that was directed at someone who is not even Kurdish was out of line and immature.

Back
Top Bottom