What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

Those were busted in action, your video is subject to questioning.

:rofl:

Double standard much... look the only true revolution in this Arab world, is the Bahrain revolution, it is by the people for the people... unlike Syria where almost the whole world is involved, and foreign terrorists flooded the country with their terrorism and crimes which is supported by GCC

:rofl:

Double standard much... look the only true revolution in this Arab world, is the Bahrain revolution, it is by the people for the people... unlike Syria where almost the whole world is involved, and foreign terrorists flooded the country with their terrorism and crimes which is supported by GCC

LoLz take the video or leave it, this won't change anything.

Why should India go to war ? They will do it themselves with the help of Iran and Hezbollah.

I'm not asking you about India's involvment in this. In fact, Our relations with your country is ten times fold than what it is with you-know-who ;) ..

What I'm saying is that if you want to set the so-called majority free, then you should join Iran and Hezbollah to fight us.

I suspect that Iran will do a thing anyway, we have been hearning nothing but rants - when it comes to KSA's red-lines -

How come I don't see any talk of bombing Bahrain to give them people freedom and democracy? oh wait I forgot, the americans (us fifth fleet) are already there, giving them freedom/democracy...err or maybe no.

I'm not asking you about India's involvment in this. In fact, Our relations with your country is ten times fold than what it is with you-know-who ;) ..

What I'm saying is that if you want to set the so-called majority free, then you should join Iran and Hezbollah to fight us.

I suspect that Iran will do a thing anyway, we have been hearning nothing but rants - when it comes to KSA's red-lines -

That only time will tell.

And who's the you know who here ?

Back
Top Bottom