What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

So what's going on in this video? my Arabic is about as good as my latin. Is it supposed to be showing the atrocities committed by the protestors?

No matter the content of the video, my comment still stands about the West and others hypocrisy..

So what's going on in this video? my Arabic is about as good as my latin. Is it supposed to be showing the atrocities committed by the protestors?

No matter the content of the video, my comment still stands about the West and others hypocrisy..

I'm indifferent about what you might think. I suupose that understanding the content of the video above isn't supposed to be a rocket sicience right? Well, I was expecting some sort of condemnation, but now I realized that such thing will never be heard.

I'm indifferent about what you might think. I suupose that understanding the content of the video above isn't supposed to be a rocket sicience right? Well, I was expecting some sort of condemnation, but now I realized that such thing will never be heard.

You misunderstood me, I was actually asking what is going on this in video. I condemn and abhor all violence, Violence never solves anything and only complicates matters. If the video is showing the atrocities committed by those people protesting in Bahrain then I condemn them even more because they say that they are protesting for democratic and political rights yet are committing crimes against humanity. So yes I condemn them.

Nice, no biggy :smart:
You misunderstood me, I was actually asking what is going on this in video. I condemn and abhor all violence, Violence never solves anything and only complicates matters. If the video is showing the atrocities committed by those people protesting in Bahrain then I condemn them even more because they say that they are protesting for democratic and political rights yet are committing crimes against humanity. So yes I condemn them.

:rofl:

Double standard much... look the only true revolution in this Arab world, is the Bahrain revolution, it is by the people for the people... unlike Syria where almost the whole world is involved, and foreign terrorists flooded the country with their terrorism and crimes which is supported by GCC

While you do mention the GCC supported terrorists, and yet forget to mention anything about the loads and loads of so called iraqi, lebanese and irani volunteers coming to fight for bachar.

While you do mention the GCC supported terrorists, and yet forget to mention anything about the loads and loads of so called iraqi, lebanese and irani volunteers coming to fight for bachar.

Its these 2 pigs that should be forced to the table to solve their hatred against each other, now Pakistan, Iraq, Syria and many other states in the region are suffering from terrorism because of the 2 pigs. Yet the average idiot chooses 1 of their side.
Grand_Ayatollah_Ali_Khamenei,.jpg

and
King-Abdullah-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Shia in Bahrain, killing and terrorism with the support of Iran - YouTube

Blaming other countries over the failure of your Gov't to counter such heinous act is ironic. Both of your own fellow countrymen are at each other's throats. So what? Let them kill one another.

I will say it again, your country = 0 to us, we are indifferent to you bro :wave:
Its these 2 pigs that should be forced to the table to solve their hatred against each other, now Pakistan, Iraq, Syria and many other states in the region are suffering from terrorism because of the 2 pigs. Yet the average idiot chooses 1 of their side.

Shia in Bahrain, killing and terrorism with the support of Iran - YouTube

Blaming other countries over the failure of your Gov't to counter such heinous act is ironic. Both of your own fellow countrymen are at each other's throats.

I will say it again, your country = 0 to us, we are indifferent to you bro :wave:

Iraq is 1 example of the victims of the 2 terrorists governments. Saudi Arabia = 0 to us once we regain power so theres no need for you to keep mentioning it.

Quit arguing and defending your "king", its an opinion which will not change even if he gives all of PDF medals.

I'm happy to hear this, the more isolated from Gov't-under-occupation State the better we are. :lol:

Iraq is 1 example of the victims of the 2 terrorists governments. Saudi Arabia = 0 to us once we regain power so theres no need for you to keep mentioning it.

Quit arguing and defending your "king", its an opinion which will not change even if he gives all of PDF medals.

I'm in no defense to anyone, let me quote you you just said :-

the 2 terrorists governments

You see? The issue is about someone accusing my Gov't which I serve based on nothing but mere frustration, and failure of someone else's Gov't.

I don't think that I should defend my " King " especially when your Heads of the Gov't bow before him.

I'm happy to hear this, the more isolated from Gov't-under-occupation State the better we are. :lol:

I'm in no defense to anyone, let me quote you you just said :-

You see? The issue is about someone accusing my Gov't which I serve based on nothing but mere frustration, and failure of someone else's Gov't.

I don't think that I should defend my " King " especially when your Heads of the Gov't bow before him.

Didn’t you read the article on the home page of PDF it explains it as well, yes the 2 governments I call terrorists even though I have a cousin that works in the Saudi embassy/consulate of Germany so don’t take it personal.

Bowing to the head of a monarchy is normal and nothing but royalty routine behavior, it means nothing, bowing to people is supposed to be against Islam though so he gives the wrong image to the world.

At least according to

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom